• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 winners from Bangladesh

nightingle what about ur parents processing?one thing i need to know,how they'll pay the fees?in SCB or in embassy?and is it necessary to pay by the hand of applicant directly if they'll pay in SCB?

Hi Nomanrupa,
If things work out like the last fiscal year (dv 2010,) then you will be current in June 2011. You may get an earlier interview if the numbers go faster (the converse also holds true.) Good luck.

If u lost your original registration or admit card,, u can take a duplicate copy from board.But take old Photo ID cards like National ID, college ID, University ID etc for references. A simple one or two duplicate copy or original docs will not make the interview tough for you. But never translate original bangla certificates from board, but if u lost that, what other options r there not to take a duplicate copy?

Mr.Kabir, signatures doesnt need to match always. Dont think about it and u also dont need to provide testimonials. Certificates, marksheets, admit, reg cards r enough.

Thanks for your adv.
But, plz, try to understand my situation,

1) I passed SSC form Madrasha board in 1999 I have all docs.
2) HSC was 2003 Barishal board, I have all Docs but I lots my admit card card, hav Registration card but photo spoil. even education board's website not show my result.
3) B.S.S under stady 2yr exam already held on last July. where i will get my certificate. both of two years admit has also registration card.

(for u'r kind information i'm single yet and service holder in a private company)

Please detail advice to me. and rescu. I don't no what I should do to get a visa.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never try to prepare any false documents before US embassy, just keep trust on them, if u are jenuine , they are eligible to realize your all situations.

Mr. Kabir,
U say your H.SC admit card is lost, take the registration card to them whatever its situation may be. Just think why they require these admit or regis card? simply as photo ID. U know in Bangladesh, certificates and marksheets of public exam doesnt have any photo. So how can they determinie whether its ur certificate or u have managed this from other person? For that reason, take photo ID as much as u have , but at least 2 years old. Take Old passport, Natioanl ID, driving license, old school library card, coaching center ID card, employer ID card, anything that will prove ur identy.Thats it, but never try to manufacture any thing .................

Hello Nightingle!

I am a dv-2011 winner.
I got my second letter on 02/08/2010. My interview date is in the first week of October. But I am anxious about the following matters:

a) There is a mistakes in my National ID card, the street name is not the same as I mentioned in my dv lottery online form. But my name, date of birth and parents names are ok. Will it be a problem?

b) I download the DV-2011 instruction from the website of US embassy in Dhaka. There clearly mentioned that DV applicant have to provide an "AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT" (I-134) FORM. But my lawyer told me that it is not necessary.

c) My lawyer also told me that I don't need to provide any BANK STATEMENT.

Though I am preparing my papers by a lawyer, I want to know all the things and want to be informed what and how I am going to submit my papers, so that I can easily answer all the questions at my interview.

Would you please help me? I was born in Dhaka and living at Shantibagh.

Thanks.

Hello Rony!

Hello Rony!
I am new in this forum. I got 2nd letter on 02/08/2010. I cannot rely on my lawyer for all the matters. Because he already proved that his knowledge is limited about DV visa.
Anyway, could you please help me by answering the following matters:

a) My degree certificate is PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE. I could get the original from National university, Gazipur. But my lawyer said, no need.

b) My street name is not the same in my national ID card as I mentioned in my dv form. But my name, date of birth and my parents names are ok.

c) Do I need to provide "AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT" (I-134) form or Bank Statement?

I need your kind co-operation. I born in Dhaka and living in Shantibagh.

Thank you.

nightingle u r absolutely right.u know what bangladeshi people are still not interesred on technology yet...see only some of us are writing,discussing and seeking of solution here but winners from BD is 5999!!!!its our bad luck actually as we believe on fraud ppl rather than ourselves!! i hope ur parents wont have any prob there as per all the discussions in this nice forum.wish u good luck.oh one thing i need to know from u that what what they had to do in medical test?and does it cost more than 2500 per person?

Hello,

I am a newly registered in this forum. My wife got the first letter at May 2011 and we send it back to KCC at June. Now, she is waiting for later procedure.

Hello Sabrina,

The answer of your questions:

a. I hope Provisional Certificate will be OK but if they ask you about this you just tell them if needed you can submit it. but they will not ask it coz they will verify your SSC and HSC. They only need those...

b. i am confused...can you make it more clear..coz address is very important coz your police verification certificate will contain it and so many....

c. You do not need....

Cheers!!!!!

Never try to prepare any false documents before US embassy, just keep trust on them, if u are jenuine , they are eligible to realize your all situations.

Mr. Kabir,
U say your H.SC admit card is lost, take the registration card to them whatever its situation may be. Just think why they require these admit or regis card? simply as photo ID. U know in Bangladesh, certificates and marksheets of public exam doesnt have any photo. So how can they determinie whether its ur certificate or u have managed this from other person? For that reason, take photo ID as much as u have , but at least 2 years old. Take Old passport, Natioanl ID, driving license, old school library card, coaching center ID card, employer ID card, anything that will prove ur identy.Thats it, but never try to manufacture any thing .................

Dear,
Thanks a lot for you nice and usefull advice.
I ensure i have no fals docs.
all the best.

Dear sabrina,
I am trying to solve your problem as far i know. my answer is bold on the Quote. Please see..........
Hello Rony!

I am new in this forum. I got 2nd letter on 02/08/2010.
Congratulation on this forum & also 2nd Letter

I cannot rely on my lawyer for all the matters. Because he already proved that his knowledge is limited about DV visa.
ok, which is this lawyer. Because,we have need to know about his activeties. for future. I also want to know u. how many cost he demand to you for total processing. Please explane here for pain full exprience all members

Anyway, could you please help me by answering the following matters:

a) My degree certificate is PROVISIONAL CERTIFICATE. I could get the original from National university, Gazipur. But my lawyer said, no need.

For DV Visa. Degree is not mendetory. If you have orginal certificate. Well. other wise no need untill embassy want to see. so, keep it quiet. But surceh your college/university If the certificate is avalable, then you should collect it.

b) My street name is not the same in my national ID card as I mentioned in my dv form. But my name, date of birth and my parents names are ok.
It is important that street name willbe same. because NID issued at 2008, but EDV entry was 2009. But on embassy need it? if u want to change the address, then you should go to Islamic Foundation Bhaban at agargon with Pasport Photocopy, EC office it's 7th floor. you will get it after 15 days when u submit. Try yourself.

c) Do I need to provide "AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT" (I-134) form or Bank Statement?
I don't no about it. Since ago i know that It is mendatory to getting visa. But Last two days ago Mr. Nightingle, told on "dv -2010 for Bangladesi" forum that It is not nessecery in us embassy dhaka for young and single appilicants. so, i think, Mr. Nightingle is one of the man who will be solve this porblem. or we need know more.

I need your kind co-operation. I born in Dhaka and living in Shantibagh.

Thank you.

I wish your every sucsses !

Hello Sabrina,

Dont get nervous about anything.
This forum we use, simply to help volunterily to help everyone , and we believe that, So Called lawyars in Bangladesh are all fraud. I dont know your situation, what is your commitment with that lawyer, but i suggest you to avoid them. Better to take advice from the successful DV winners , who got visa.Our knowledge are all from the successful cases.

!. You asked about National ID card mistake. Just keep it as it it. Never try to change it now. Mistakes in your National ID card seems a simple one. That wont create problem i believe. My fater has a spelling mistake of his fathers name in his NID card, but i will keep it same. Bcos , changing will obviously make the whole issue as fraudulent to US embassy, and issueing new card will have a new issue date, that wont serve its purpose. Remember, NID will only be used as a photo ID, thus if your name and DOB r ok, then, i think its ok. And the requirement of photo ID is minimum 2 yrs old, u c...what to do?US embassy know very well the conditon of our ID cards, dont treat them as fool!!

2. Actually if u r single, no need of affidavit of support. But for your confidence, just take a Bank certificate with a reasonable balance in your account. Although i havnt heard from anyone, the authority look for it in Bangladesh!

3.Provisional certificates are treted as original. And take your admit cards, registration cards to the interview.

In case of Dv 2006, one of my elder brother told me, when the US embassy realize the the supporting documents have been prepared by the help of a so called LAWYER, they simply deny the case.He was denied simply for that. Remember the lawyers say always, they have close tie with the embassy! And that the most important false info they claim. Prepare all documents by yourself, dont change any docs, if asked about discrepency, just elaborate it them. If you get it, its Almighty Allah with you, if no, Who more can help you?

Hello Everyone,

This is Tania from Dhaka, I got my 1st NL by 31st May, 2010 which by the way issued in 3rd May at KCC. And I sent DSP-122, DS-230 (part I & part-II) completed forms with 2 copy photographs and the barcode sheet to KCC by 7th June, 2010. KCC received the documents by 9th June. I'm still looking for my 2nd NL. Since I'm reading DV forums and checking every months visa bulletin news, seemed like I might have notified couple of months later, is that so? Do you guys know anything about coming 2nd NL for BD DV-2011 winners yet? Though I've already contacted with KCC, they ensured me that they've got my forms and those are acceptable for the continuation of visa processing. But I didn't get my 2nd letter yet :(

I thought I will go for Medical Test after getting the 2nd NL though I didn't taken any vaccination yet, bad for me. I didn't even get started processing other stuffs like making MRP passport (though I have the manual passport), National ID card or Certificates documents, etc. Please help me out here, do I really need to complete these stuffs before get the 2nd NL? Or should I be waiting for the 2nd NL?

One thing, regarding lawyers? they are all dumbass, they even don't know how to browse a site, so guys please, don't trust them! Oops sorry for my language! Anyways, Congratulations to all DV-2011 winners and Good luck to all including me! Be blessed!

CN: 2011AS00017XXX
1st NL Issued by KCC: 3rd May, 2010
1st NL Received: 31st May, 2010
Forms Sent to KCC: 7th June, 2010
Forms Received by KCC: 9th June, 2010
2nd NL Received: Not yet, still counting

Hi ttania,
2nd letters come 4-6 weeks before interview dates. Case numbers around AS17*** last year were called for interview in june. So, expect to get your 2nd NL starting from April 2011 if this year goes like last year. Good luck.

Hello,

Can you guys tell me one thing that did you find any written rules about Bank Support? I did not find any rules about bank support for DV Applicant.

BR
Mehedee

No I-134 or bank statement is needed for DV winners. its needed for other category of immigrant Visa or job visa.

Hello Nightingle!
Thanks for your valuable information.

Are the following documents ok to submit at the interview?

1. NOTIFICATION LETTER & APPOINTMENT (INTERVEW) LETTER.
2. PASSPORT
3. MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
4. POLICE CLEARANCE
5. BIRTH CERTIFICATE
6. NATIONAL ID CARD
7. CERTIFICATE, MARKS SHEET, ADMIT CARD, REGISTRATION CARD
8. JOB EXPERIENCE (if any)
9. PHOTO (2 COPIES)

If you know that some other documents are needed, please inform me. My interview date is in the first week of October. I didn't get my police clearance yet. My lawyer told that I can submit the receipt copy which I got from the Police Head Quarters.

Thank you.

TTania,

Most probably you will not get your MRP right now, persons who has passport validity of more than 6 months , they wont get MRP now. I think your previous passport will be better than the newer one, bcos it is at least a old document.

Mehede,
simply go for numerous threads regarding "Affidavit of support" or Bank statement in this forum, u say u didnt find it?? Did you go through the information in DV selectes? Documents requirements?? For Bangladeshis it may not be inevitable, but for DV winners , its a mandatory document.

Sabrina,
If you are single, its enough. More than that, u may take some additional photo IDs like, university, college ID cards, driv. lics, library card which are at least 2 yrs old.Try to face the interview on education base, not on job experience base. In Bangladesh rate of success for ladies r lot more than gents!!!!

Hello Nightingle!
Thanks a lot for your valuable information. But I have another problem.
I post my first letter to KCC on 6th June. There I mentioned working as a 'Secretary' in "AAA" Company from 01/03/09 to till date. That means still 6th June '10 I am working in "AAA" company.

But previously I applied another company (BBB). They select me and give me training from 6th to 12th June. During the training period my job was uncertain in BBB company that's why I didn't mentioned it in first letter. But when BBB company finally select me and give me appointment letter, they mentioned my job from 6th June '10.

Now please try to understand my situation. My first letter gone to KCC that till 6th June I am working in AAA company.

Now, if I submit to the embassy that I am working in BBB company from 6th June, they can doubt me and ask me, "How can you resigned from AAA company and Joined in BBB company on the same day (6th June)" ?

Please suggest me if you have any idea.
thank you.

Hi,
I am a Bangladeshi citizen. I have been selected for DV 2011.But the postal mail was returned to KCC due to my unavailability at the address that I provided in my application form. Therefore they sent me a notification through E-mail to contact with them for further steps so that I can continue. Accordingly I contact with them and they suggested me to provide a new address so they can send it again. I provided my current address and they assured that it may take 3 to 4 weeks to receive the mail. But the time is about to end, I have not received anything yet. I would be Highly glad if u help me by give me suggestion what to do in this circumstance. One thing I want to mention that I received the E-mail 16th October’2010. please help me.

Thank you.

Imran

Dear Bangladeshies,
Good morning,
This is very hopful that some winner in Bangladesh are so active in this usefull forum. I think is it continuing trying to help each another, then the fraud lawyer's activities will be turn off.
It is important for our devloping country

Dear all user, Please show your signeture with your blog.

I wish every sucsses of us (all DV winner in BD)

Thanks to all.