• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lottery Winners from NIGERIA, meet here

loot

Hy friends, pls if you have received your Notification Letter from KCC, lets hear your story here.
I have not heard any news about the results in Nigeria here. so pls do let us know.

Am Femmy,Am a Nigeria YES i have received Notification letter from KCC,I check my post box on 2nd of June 2010 and i got it thier, it was sent on the 30th of April 2010,i sent it back on june 10th 2010 am still waiting 4 the 2nd letter,pls how many weeks or month it takes b/4 i get the 2nd letter?
my case number AF2011 XXXX34XX

Last edited by a moderator:
Hy friends, pls if you have received your Notification Letter from KCC, lets hear your story here.
I have not heard any news about the results in Nigeria here. so pls do let us know.

I received a notification letter from KCC with an instruction to send back the barcode for quick processing of my case when I post back form DSP122 and DS230.This forms are not included neither is any instruction to that effect.I posted the barcode waiting for the forms and I find out letter on from the US consulate in lagos that I need to download the pdf file,the instruction is that I need to send the form with the barcode.And I have send it already to KCCDV IN KENTUCKY.I hope no problem if I send a photocopy alongside the forms

hl Femmy i think we will be current together my cs is-AF20011000032** HOPE TO HEAR FRM U

Hi Freinds,
Am negero from ethiopia, i have received Notification letter from KCC 13th of April 2010 and i sent it back on june 25th 2010. now im waiting the 2nd NL. i heard it would take 2-4 weeks to recive the 2nd NL. but still i couldn't recive. when could i tentatively be scheduled for interview? my case no is :2011AF00017946.

i also heard recently that i should hv written my name and birth date on the back of my photo send 2gether with DSP122 and DS230. but in my case, i didn't do that. will this really harm on my process?

pls share ur experiance. thank you!!

Blessings,

kidame dont worry 2nl takes about 8 to 12 weeks am also waiting for mine.no it will not harm any process it might just delay a bit cause they have to sort it out. hope it helps

Txs a lot omena!!!

OK, i will waite with paitency!

bzw, you mean failure to write name and birth date on back of Photo sent to KCC doesn't hv any harm?

Pls let us keep sharing our idea untile end!
Best of luck!

kidame no harm but you could call kcc and ask them tell them you did not write your name at the back of your passport and hear what they tell you. i called them yesterday to ask about 2nl and they say i just call back in 4wks time dame the anxiety is so much. i hope you are aware of the new fees? is now $819 can you beat that. pls lets keep rubbing minds 2geter

Hi Freinds,

Any information how to get police record from etrhiopia?
Currently im studying abroad-physically ot present in ethiopia. Just today, i read stg from ethiopian website authorized to provide the same. it states that Certificates of good conduct from the police (Interpol) are available only to people who apply in person in Ethiopia. but in my case, i can't apply it in person as im at study now. is that not possibloe to effectuate it throgh deligates???

pls drop me any advice from ur experiance how to manage it.

ur response is highly appreciated! txs a lot!

Hi house

Im akin from ibadan nigeria, i sent my forms to kcc without case number because somebody intercepted the letter in lagos. I contacted kcc and they siad i could send my forms without case number that they will confirm my selection in kentucky. Pls house i need to know if there is a way kcc could send back to me that they have received and approved my forms bcos i saw ppl on this blog posting that kcc confirmed receipt of their forms, have they called kcc to know this? Thanks.

Im akin from ibadan nigeria, i sent my forms to kcc without case number because somebody intercepted the letter in lagos. I contacted kcc and they siad i could send my forms without case number that they will confirm my selection in kentucky. Pls house i need to know if there is a way kcc could send back to me that they have received and approved my forms bcos i saw ppl on this blog posting that kcc confirmed receipt of their forms, have they called kcc to know this? Thanks.

Just send kcc an email, asking them to confirm the receipt of your forms. They will surely reply u back, trust me. Peace! Benniit

Mail KCC and they will confirm if the have got your form. Note in your mail you need to state you full Name, DOB and you case number before KCC respond to your request.

tanx for the response, i am now an ardent browser of this thread. but im yet so see anybody paste about receiving second notification letter on this thread. i think those whp will be current in oct. shld ve received thier secnd nl by now thanx. my case no is in the region 173xx when will i be current?

tanx for the response, i am now an ardent browser of this thread. but im yet so see anybody paste about receiving second notification letter on this thread. i think those whp will be current in oct. shld ve received thier secnd nl by now thanx. my case no is in the region 173xx when will i be current?[/QUOTE

U will be current nxt year. maybe around March.

hi, im current for october.please do i need to go with the national population proof of birth in addition to the local government one that i have with me

Thank you

pls i got mty notification dat i won and i have sent all the forms required pls i want to know what steps i should take next

Can i go for medical test

Case no.: 2011af000023**
1st nl: 1st apr, 2010
recvd: 17th may
sent to kcc: 7th june
confirmation: 28th june
current: October
2nd nl: Waiting
interview confirmed through kcc mail. 21st sept.
Interview date: 15 nov. 2010

hello forumites,
my question is can i go ahead with medical test without 2NL, if yes, pls what is the process. thanks

interview date

hello my friend howare u sorry for not send message tu u ok. well am going the interview on the 1st of november 2010 what about u.
femmy

Last edited by a moderator:
Gos is in control

CN: 2011AF00034XX
Entered lottery: 23rd November, 09
NL Dated:4th april, 10
NL Received: 2nd june, 10
Sent NL to KCC Through Fedex: 10th june, 2010
Confirmation By Fedex: 13th june, 2010
Confirmation by KCC: 24th june, 2010
2nd NL received:14th oct,2010
Police report: 5th oct,2010