• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 Lottery Winners from NIGERIA, meet here

which Birth certificate do i use

The birth certificate i have is not the NPC type. is it tenable on the interview day or do i go for the NPC type?. my interview is around the corner.

how about affidavit of support will i be asked for that in Nigeria

i have gone to collect all my original certificate from all the itution i attended, will my spouse also be required to present all his original certificate,am wondering if he is to go for his own also. i am the principal applicant.pls help my interview is around the corner. how about affidavit of support will i be asked nstifor that in Nigeria.

karma kazee They aren't concerned with what airport you choose to land at. You can tell them when you land your new address. Every time you move you will file a form telling them your new address.

jummy If you don't have several thousand in savings you will need the affidavit of support

The birth certificate i have is not the NPC type. is it tenable on the interview day or do i go for the NPC type?. my interview is around the corner.

Please and please,you need to get the NPC Birth certificate at all cost,that is what they recognize at the Embassy.

Also,if you are from Nigeria,you do not need affidavit of support at the Embassy.

Good luck and be prayerful.

Wishing u best of luck.

Please and please,you need to get the NPC Birth certificate at all cost,that is what they recognize at the Embassy.

Also,if you are from Nigeria,you do not need affidavit of support at the Embassy.

Good luck and be prayerful.

Wishing u best of luck.

First , i wish to thank u for you very educative and helpful post on your interview. What date of issue will the Npc birth cert read, is it the A4 or the A5 type and must the collection place be same as he place of birth?

How do you now determine your POE, i don't remember filling that in my forms. i also don't remember filling any thing like affidavit of support in my forms, where does it come from.

karma kazee They aren't concerned with what airport you choose to land at. You can tell them when you land your new address. Every time you move you will file a form telling them your new address.

jummy If you don't have several thousand in savings you will need the affidavit of support

several thousand like how much?

How do you now determine your POE, i don't remember filling that in my forms. i also don't remember filling any thing like affidavit of support in my forms, where does it come from.

Question #10 and #11 on your form Ds230 the answer you put there determine your POE.

For Nigeria applicant I don't think AOS is necessary.