• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@Popescandy1, how far is your medicals and police report. Your date is gradually approaching. speed things up man. All the best in your preparations!!! PRAYER is the key!!!

ammeck0; said:
@popescandy1, hope you have a smooth preparation towards your interview.

Guys, its been a very long week for me. for i had to make sure, with the Lord's grace meet all that was required of me. i had my Passport on the 2nd and i had to rush for the start of the police rep and couldn't do the medicals because the day was far spent. therefore that was done on the 3rd. am hoping and counting on the Lord together with your prayers that everything will go on well on the D-day. may the Lord be with us all.

Guys, its been a very long week for me. for i had to make sure, with the Lord's grace meet all that was required of me. i had my Passport on the 2nd and i had to rush for the start of the police rep and couldn't do the medicals because the day was far spent. therefore that was done on the 3rd. am hoping and counting on the Lord together with your prayers that everything will go on well on the D-day. may the Lord be with us all.

Pope u ar on course, but then you've got to rush on the hospital-call them often so they can finish on time. the time is fast approaching and you know the tactics they have started employing. May God help you during these last days. It is well IJN. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!!

@airwaves, your case is not different from ours. Go and come peacefully. the visa is yours. Hope u have recieved all the documents now. May God guide you on the d day. PRAYER is the key!!

Pls does anybody have idea of the approved hospital that is used for medical reports in Ghana? I need the name and possibly the address of the hospital.

Thanks. One Love!

try

Holy Trinity Medical Centre,
North Kaneshie
Tel: 0302 223506
0302 226937
wishing u all success

@airwaves, your case is not different from ours. Go and come peacefully. the visa is yours. Hope u have received all the documents now. May God guide you on the d day. PRAYER is the key!!

Yes i received the birth certificate last week so am all set for the 2nd interview. Hope everything goes on well.:)

@all, please house strengthen your prayers for me, because tomorrow is the DAY the LORD has made and i earnestly need HIS FAVOUR.

Popescandy1, I hope you are through with the medicals and Police record cert. We are solidly behind in prayers.

Nyarkoh, the man in charge of the all affairs told me the period is too short for the completion of the my medicals results and therefore i would have to go for the interview without it. pls help me with prayers so that i will have favour in the eyes of the co from God.

@all, please house strengthen your prayers for me, because tomorrow is the DAY the LORD has made and i earnestly need HIS FAVOUR.

Come here tomorrow to proclaim the good news to us. Your prayers has been answered and you're going there tomorrow to identify yourself as the rightful owner of the visa. Wish you well.

Finally, finally brothers and sisters after several months delay and anxieties God the Almighty who has control over anything and everything HAS seen me through. I arrive at JFK 10 days ago and currently waiting for my SSC and GC. May His name be praised. Thanks to all of you for your prayers especially Ammeck09 for his guidance and the confidence he instilled in me during my AP days. God bless all of you. For those still waiting for their interivews as well as those on AP have faith for the Lord has already done it for you. Just wait for his time.

Finally, finally brothers and sisters after several months delay and anxieties God the Almighty who has control over anything and everything HAS seen me through. I arrive at JFK 10 days ago and currently waiting for my SSC and GC. May His name be praised. Thanks to all of you for your prayers especially Ammeck09 for his guidance and the confidence he instilled in me during my AP days. God bless all of you. For those still waiting for their interivews as well as those on AP have faith for the Lord has already done it for you. Just wait for his time.

Thanx be unto Him. Benniit your case will not be different from that of Nsiah7. Relax God is in control. PRAYER is the key!!!

@all, WOW WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!
Guys i had a wonderful but swift successful interview today. for the sake of familiarity, let me summarize the intros.
so i got to the embassy around exactly 5:25am and saw people already there and they were like 7 in number. at almost around 7:00am, we were called to form a queue at the entrance and later went in. @ that time i was 6th in the queue but later due to some sort of rush i became the 11th person to pay my fees. the Immigrant processing group wasn't as fast as that of the non-immigrant ones but then gradually i realised i was the 5th or so person to be called to a window and i think that was so where around some few minutes to 11am,mine was window 6 were i meet this middle age nice looking man with glasses. this was what ensured.
CO: Goodmoring (initially though is was afternoon, lol)
Me: Goodmoring sir.
Co: can you sign the buttom of the document you sent to KCC?( DS-230 part I&II)
Me: i did
Co: have you ever been married?
Me: answered ( he started typing on his computer)
Co: have you ever had any children?
Me:.......................................
Co: i can see you have a certificate in teaching, how long did you teach( initially he was referring to my cert 'A' as a degree in teaching and so i had to correct him)
Me:................................................
Co: what level did you teach?
Me: ..................................
Co: Ok, i find you eligible for visa but you have to present your medicals then i will give you a date.
Me: Ok sir, thank you very much.
So he picked a yellow print out and wrote on it 6th july as my next appointment with him and that was it guys,
from the time on my phone after getting out, i realised it was a minute pass 11am and i realise either i lasted a minute with the CO even less.
My Biggest thanks goes to the Lord Almighty, who has perfected all that concerns us on this forum and to you everyone on, i say the blessing of our Lord God should be with you in all your endeavours. we shall all go the promised land to fulfill what the Good Lord has in stock for us.
To all yet to go for their interviews in the month and the upcoming months, the Lord will surely see you through and especially those on AP, continue to trust in the Lord and He shall direct your path, Benniit, the Lord is in control.
Airwaves, the Lord has already done it for you, just present yourself to the CO.

Congrats Bro for the Lord's travelling mercies He granted you. don't rest yet for He the Good Lord has just started with you and there is more coming your way. may the Lord be with you and best of Luck.