• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

@ all bros and sis of the forum, i personally think its about time we start( if we haven't) Thanking the Lord Almighty for our successful interviews, visa picks,traveling mercies and above all successful establishment in the promised land for i know the Lord has heard our prayers and has already granted our heart desires even before we asked.may the Lord be with us all.

Guyz it's 4days to our meeting with the CO, for our visa approval and also to collect our visa pickup slip. Your prayers is highly needed! To all those that will be going for their visa approval and pickup slip, i wish you God's favour and victory! Gudluck and God bless! Wish you all a wonderful Easter celebrations...

Heavenborn, any news about your encounter with the CO? If you have, could you give us the outcome?

Hi Frankyy,
I guess you have less than 48 hours to go for the visa. I am 48 times happy for YOU. MAY THE LORD SEE U THROUGH. AMEN. PRAYER is the key!!!

Ooooh yes. am preparing to go to accra on thursday anf finally go to the embassy on friday for the SWEET OF MY SWEAT. hope u are gud too. thanks and all the best

@ all bros and sis of the forum, i personally think its about time we start( if we haven't) Thanking the Lord Almighty for our successful interviews, visa picks,traveling mercies and above all successful establishment in the promised land for i know the Lord has heard our prayers and has already granted our heart desires even before we asked.may the Lord be with us all.

Amen, amen n amen. GOD IS TRULY WITH US IJN.

Indeed bro. Prayer i the key!!

Yeah, Our Jesus deserves our thanks, praise and worship for what He has done, been doing and will do.