• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

hi people, i have a question. What can someone do if ur sponsor is willing to support you but they dont meet the requirements that are in the form i-134. Is a notarized letter saying they will house and feed me till i get a job sufficient?

Thank you all for the support you are given me interms of prayers. where is franky. my bro come share the good news and handle to me this thursday.bennit still the lord our God lives. Peace

hi people, i have a question. What can someone do if ur sponsor is willing to support you but they dont meet the requirements that are in the form i-134. Is a notarized letter saying they will house and feed me till i get a job sufficient?

Are you married, if not you don't need it.

helo my people, about my 2nl. its still not available but the time i contacted kcc for it they send me a mail teling me an interview for this case have been scheduled at u s embassy accra. should i print that mail out and send with me or what should i do ?

just want to know

guys

if a person whose spouse is a Permanent resident wins the DV lottery, can he/she proceed with the process?

Congratulations moji8888!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear All,

Am sorry for the short break,I was offline for a while.

To All going for interview this month and the coming months,we decree the good Lord grant them VISA SUCCESSFUL IJN,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This season of LENT is a period to Forgive those who offend us,confess our sins and Repent,closer to God.

It is a period to change our bad ways and turn to GOD for perfection.

May the good Lord continue in his infinite mercy grant us the grace to experience the blessings and power of resurrection,AMEN!!!!!

We shall ALL SUCCEED IJN,AMEN!!!!

Helloooooooooo Forumites, THE GOOD LORD HAS DONE IT AGAIN> PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME> AMEN n AMEN
Please I would like to highly apologise for the delays in pasting my wonderful interview experience, it was all due to something I needed to attend to. Got to the Embassy around 6:00 am in the morning, entered the hall around 8:15 am but was called for the interview around 11:30am after the fingerprints were taken.
PLEASE, permit me to skip the normal security checks among other things before the main interview. thanks.
this is how it went:
co: Frank to window 5 please (Co was a white lady)
me: walked to window 5
co: how r you frank
me; fine, doing great
co: good. do you swear to tell the truth
me: I swear
co: frank how old are you
me: answer
co: are you married?
me: no
co: do you have any children
me: yes
co: you have never had any child
co: when did you complete secondary school?
me: ans
co; good. wat did you do after sss?
me: answer, blablabla
co: wat did you do after then?
me: went to the uni
co: okay. wat course did you read there and where
me: KNUST, Geography and Rural Development
co: okay. can you tell me some of the courses you did?
me: right. which year should I give you?
co: emmmmmm. final year. yes
me: ans blablabla
co: can you educate me on Medical Geography
me: ans ans ans and ans
co: good. still typing on PC. pulled out the short blue ticket for visa collection. Frank you need to bring this hear on April 29 for your visa. thank you. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS OK.
me: smiles. thank you. I hear.
co: called me back as I was going. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR VISA.
me: smiles. I wont. thanks

FORUMITES< that was it. this is wat ensued between me and the CO. I MUST SAY I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING THIS A DREAM COME TRUE AND TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT AND PRAYERS, MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ALWAYS> I would like to assure the rest of us yet to go for the interview that you should just go there in faith and tell the truth always. THE VISAS ARE ALREADY YOURS IJN> Thank you alll. AYEKOOOOOOOO>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi members,
Iam facing problems editing my signature, can someone help me? it is telling me my signature cannot be more than 500 letters excluding the bb code. have reduced it but......... stillllllllll. pls help

guys

if a person whose spouse is a Permanent resident wins the DV lottery, can he/she proceed with the process?

Send email to KCC asking them to send you a soft copy of the 2nd letter through email. You can use that for the interview if you did not receive your 2nd letter before your interview.

Helloooooooooo Forumites, THE GOOD LORD HAS DONE IT AGAIN> PRAISE BE TO HIS HOLY NAME> AMEN n AMEN
Please I would like to highly apologise for the delays in pasting my wonderful interview experience, it was all due to something I needed to attend to. Got to the Embassy around 6:00 am in the morning, entered the hall around 8:15 am but was called for the interview around 11:30am after the fingerprints were taken.
PLEASE, permit me to skip the normal security checks among other things before the main interview. thanks.
this is how it went:
co: Frank to window 5 please (Co was a white lady)
me: walked to window 5
co: how r you frank
me; fine, doing great
co: good. do you swear to tell the truth
me: I swear
co: frank how old are you
me: answer
co: are you married?
me: no
co: do you have any children
co: you have never had any child
co: when did you complete secondary school?
me: ans
co; good. wat did you do after sss?
me: answer, blablabla
co: wat did you do after then?
me: went to the uni
co: okay. wat course did you read there and where
me: KNUST, Geography and Rural Development
co: okay. can you tell me some of the courses you did?
me: right. which year should I give you?
co: emmmmmm. final year. yes
me: ans blablabla
co: can you educate me on Medical Geography
me: ans ans ans and ans
co: good. still typing on PC. pulled out the short blue ticket for visa collection. Frank you need to bring this hear on April 29 for your visa. thank you. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS OK.
me: smiles. thank you. I hear.
co: called me back as I was going. DO NOT MAKE ANY TRAVEL PLANS UNTIL YOU HAVE YOUR VISA.
me: smiles. I wont. thanks

FORUMITES< that was it. this is wat ensued between me and the CO. I MUST SAY I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR MAKING THIS A DREAM COME TRUE AND TO ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT AND PRAYERS, MAY THE GOOD LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ALWAYS> I would like to assure the rest of us yet to go for the interview that you should just go there in faith and tell the truth always. THE VISAS ARE ALREADY YOURS IJN> Thank you alll. AYEKOOOOOOOO>

It's so refreshing hearing such wonderful news this morning (afternoon). Congrats my brother!