• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

hi guys, my 2nd letter is here and am so happy. But it doesnt have a list of the required stuff, not even 1. They just say that i proceed to step 4 in the dvselectee site.

Congratulations on your 2NL. Yes that is how it is just visit the site and follow the instructions. All the best in your preparations.

On next on the line please pray for me and my family cos i will be having my chat on thursday

Samakinyemi, do not be purturbed for the Lord is with you. Just present yourself for that visa pick up ticket. It is well with you my brother. All the best HE HAS DONE IT ALREADY and your story will not be different from the winners'.

luckylovely, I don't understand those questions above, could you elaborate more on that?

hi ammeck, how much did u pay for the medicals in london? have been told by knightsbridge if i dont have any prior vaccinations i will have to pay for them on top of that basic cost of £200

On next on the line please pray for me and my family cos i will be having my chat on thursday

You will surely triumph in the name of our Lord. We are all with you in prayers and I know your interview result will be the same as those from the past week.

hi guys, my 2nd letter is here and am so happy. But it doesnt have a list of the required stuff, not even 1. They just say that i proceed to step 4 in the dvselectee site.

Congrats. From next year they will not be sending the 2nd letter by post again, everything will be on the internet.

hi ammeck, how much did u pay for the medicals in london? have been told by knightsbridge if i dont have any prior vaccinations i will have to pay for them on top of that basic cost of £200

Yes it is true. The £200 covers only the physical examination (including blood screening and x-ray). You need to pay extra for any vaccination you receive from them.

luckylovely, I don't understand those questions above, could you elaborate more on that?

Thanks ammeck09,the thing is on our visas in-front of the word Annotation,there is one star for me and for my husband and children( daughter and son) there are 2 stars for each of them.My question was ,do the stars have any meaning?

Hi Samakinyemi,
GOD will surely grant you SUCCESS. The battle has already ended, the score line is 1-0 in favour of Samakinyemi.loll.. You will share your good story soon. PRAYER is the key!!!

Dear ALL,

We are wishing everyone on this forum success in all we lay our hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come tomorrow,i will be holding my VISA at my hands too in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Samakinyemi,

Your interview tomorrow is already a success in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!

Go and get ur visa in Jesus name,AMEN

U will find the favour of God in the face of the CO tomorrow in Jesus name and VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

To all still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,we decree that the favour of God will follow u to the interview room and grant you ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum and forevermore in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My case number is 2011AF00029xxx.i went for interview on 15 march 2011 and i was told to go bring my bece certeficate on may 23 2011 even though i the have all the necessary documents the stated for.is there chance for me?

Thanks ammeck09,the thing is on our visas in-front of the word Annotation,there is one star for me and for my husband and children( daughter and son) there are 2 stars for each of them.My question was ,do the stars have any meaning?

what I undertand the stars to mean is that. The one star is for principal applicants and the two stars are for beneficiaries.it's the stars that i think will diferentiate between principal applicants and beneficiaries.

My case number is 2011AF00029xxx.i went for interview on 15 march 2011 and i was told to go bring my bece certeficate on may 23 2011 even though i the have all the necessary documents the stated for.is there chance for me?

DeAndre the question is, do u av the bece certificate? If yes, den u don't av anytin to worry about, u shuld av gone wit it. Good luck.

Dear ALL,

We are wishing everyone on this forum success in all we lay our hands upon in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come tomorrow,i will be holding my VISA at my hands too in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Samakinyemi,

Your interview tomorrow is already a success in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!

Go and get ur visa in Jesus name,AMEN

U will find the favour of God in the face of the CO tomorrow in Jesus name and VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN

To all still awaiting interviews this month and the coming months,we decree that the favour of God will follow u to the interview room and grant you ALL VISA BREAKTHROUGH IN JESUS NAME,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We shall ALL continue to testify to the goodness of GOD on this forum and forevermore in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorro is your day. GOD is in control!! PRAYER is the key!!!!

Never get worried. I think they just want to cross-check your name, and perhaps your date of birth with the documents you have. May the good LORD be with you. PRAYER is the key!!!

DeAndre, do not be worried, just present the cert if you have it with you and viola.................................................. the VISA is yours IJN.

Dear ALL,to the glory of God and shame of the Devil,I have collected OUR Passports with VISAS on them today .

I really appreciate what God has brought to fulfillment,may his only name be glorified forever and evermore,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decree that favour of God shall fall upon those going for interviews this month and the coming months in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall continue to celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE FOR OUR GOD IS GOOD AND EVER FAITHFUL ALL THE TIME.

WHAT A MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ALL,to the glory of God and shame of the Devil,I have collected OUR Passports with VISAS on them today .

I really appreciate what God has brought to fulfillment,may his only name be glorified forever and evermore,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decree that favour of God shall fall upon those going for interviews this month and the coming months in Jesus name,AMEN.

We shall continue to celebrate on this forum in Jesus name,AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

PRAISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE FOR OUR GOD IS GOOD AND EVER FAITHFUL ALL THE TIME.

Wonderfully Great News. We must all come together and sing hallelujah for HOW FAR HE HAS BROUGHT US> indeed the Lord has been GOOD to us. Congratulations man and wishing you all the best in the rest of your preparations..............................wow.

Indeed the GOD we serve is ever Mighty. Congrats bro. Enjoy your journey to the PROMISED LAND. Remember us in prayers. PRAYER is the key!!!