• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

hello ammeck.
from your signature i can see you received your 2nl in march; but when i look at the bulletin i can see march cutoff is 29000. How did yours happened?

You know the visa bulletin comes out 1 month in advance. So for instance, March visa bulletin will be announce this month and this will also include advanced notice for April cut-offs. So those who will be current in April will know it from the March visa bulletin and they van get their 2 letters in this month. Just check the February visa bulletin and you will find the advanced notification for March also.

In March last year when the April cut-offs was announced, it included the advanced notification for May. I hope this answer your question.

Thank u guys 4 ur encouraging words. I'm empowered with ur words.I'll by all means b here with my successful story.I went 4 my medical report dis morning.bcos I gave birth last wk, i needed 2 go 4 another physical exam. Thank u all guys 4 ur prayers.Shalom!!

hi ranaty2002, please do not panic, if you have everything set and genuine, i believe you will go thru by jah's grace. by the way, i think i am net together with my wife after u. all the best and please dont 4get to post ur experience

CN: 2011AF0021243***
1NL REC'D: MAY 2010
RETURNED: MAY 2010
2nd NL: 28 DECEMBER 2010
MEDICALS: 24TH DEC 2010
INTERVIEW: 17 FEB 2011
INTERV. RESULTS: WAITING
VISA DELIVERED: WAITING
POE: VIRGINIA( WAITING)

Hi folks, 2moro is the D-day for my interview. I need ur prayers. I'm getting nervous every munites. How many passport photos do i need 4 d interview?

You get panicked today, tomorrow, the Lord will stir up your faith. Fear not! The Lord is with you. U will have a successful interview tomorrow in Jesus' mighty name. Amen! Mine will be announced next Monday. Peace! Benniit

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi folks, 2moro is the D-day for my interview. I need ur prayers. I'm getting nervous every munites. How many passport photos do i need 4 d interview?

tomorrow is your day man, take it easy and just make sure you've everything humanly possible, then leave the rest to the almighty God. Your visa is waiting to be delivered into your hands so go get it!! Cheers

HI,
Please explain a bit more on the bolded portion. What happens then if your medical report is more than six months when entering.

I read it from one of the US gov websites. At the moment I can't recall the actual website. In case you travel to the US with your medical over or more than 6 months, everything will rest on the official who will handle your docs. Some may interprete the law as they see it and you may even get a CWOP (Cancelled Without Prejudice) in your passport. In that case they may give you maybe a week to redo the medicals and submit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI,
Please explain a bit more on the bolded portion. What happens then if your medical report is more than six months when entering.

CORRECTION
The medical certificates are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of your medical examination. The examination must be repeated if the reports have expired or will expired prior to your entry into the United States.

You will also have to repeat the examination if your report is 6 months or more before attending your visa interview.

CORRECTION
The medical certificates are valid for a period of 1 year from the date of your medical examination. The examination must be repeated if the reports have expired or will expired prior to your entry into the United States.

You will also have to repeat the examination if your report is 6 months or more before attending your visa interview.

Thanks Bro. My report will just be about 6 months when I enter. I think from this post, there will not be any issue.
We continue to remember thos yet to go for interview in prayers. Stay blessed.

A big,big,big,big, thank u 2 d almighty God n all forum members.my interview was sooooooo simple. Watch out for details soon.

A big,big,big,big, thank u 2
d almighty God n all
forum members.my
interview was sooooooo
simple. Watch out for
details soon.

A big,big,big,big, thank u 2 d almighty God n all forum members.my interview was sooooooo simple. Watch out for details soon.

wow, thank you Lord Almighty for doing it again unto another member, Honor, Praise and Glory be unto your Name. sister ranaty we can't just wait to hear how the whole interview went, congrats and stay bless.

thanks be to God.pls help us out.we are a couple.added my husband after i won

evryone contributing on this forum is doing so well.God bless u all.it is really informative.i didnt discover this forum early but all e same thanks.am so confused about my interview.it was so simple but bcos am married we were askd to bring more evidence to show the relationship.we took a marriage certificate and pictures of our marriage .what more evidence can we take.pls help us out

That is the mark of this forum, you wont come back empty handed. Thank God for His mercies and congratulations. We await your interview experience.

evryone contributing on this forum is doing so well.God bless u all.it is really informative.i didnt discover this forum early but all e same thanks.am so confused about my interview.it was so simple but bcos am married we were askd to bring more evidence to show the relationship.we took a marriage certificate and pictures of our marriage .what more evidence can we take.pls help us out

You need further evidence of your relationship prior to your marriage, such as picures of the two of you before marriage, engagement picures, communications (emails, letters, post cards, etc.), any joint account, utilities with your names on, any assets (car, building project) doc showing your names, etc. This will let them establish your relationship, but make sure all evidence are genuine.

thanx for e reply.

thanx for e reply.we v the pictures before marriage,emails and an insurance policy.wil dat be enough.i would like to know if all those who were given the blue sheet had their passports given to them.