• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

house lets pls remember to pray on behalf of our brother Nsiah each and everyday of our lives for his break through. for his set time by the Lord Almighty is surely coming.

house lets pls remember to pray on behalf of our brother Nsiah each and everyday of our lives for his break through. for his set time by the Lord Almighty is surely coming.

What is wrong with Nsiah? Hasn't he been issued the visa? It's been long while since he had his interview and since then I have seen no sign of him in this forum. Just hoping all is well with him.

Hello, I would like to know if the job qualification filled on the DS form does not qualify you, will KCC send the second NL letter. because my brother job qualification is Barbering and Ammeck told me is not in the job zone with they need. and I will like to know if it does not qualify will they send the second NL letter?

kyerewaa that's wonderful news to hear, and we thank God. guess you're all set for the yankee life now. how long did it take to receive these them? cheers

Kwasi thank you for your good wishes. well, i will say it took 22days in all. i came here on the 1st so.... take ker. I want to thank all of you who wished me well on this. I am grateful.

Hello!!!!
Im still in Paris that is the reason why I didnt post my story yet :)
Everything went fine last thursday, the only thing is that I didnt have the original diploma (high school) just a copy with the ORIGINAL transcripts, but they ask me to send them the original diploma,
So my parents had to send the original by post (just received it this morning) and I just sent back my passport and the diploma to the embassy... Now Im waiting for the US embassy to send me back my passport with the VISA!!
I will post a special thread with all the details soon, when I will be back in London, I dont have too much time in Paris right now to sit down and write everything,
but in the meanwhile, if anyone got any questions you can email me sista_maii@hotmail.com
Thanks for your prayers guys!!!

Congrats in advance, I am sure once they receive your certificate the visa will be put in your passport.

Greetings to all forum member. May the Almighty God grants everyones wish.
Can someone advise the way forward. A DV winner realise the middle name in one of his children name mis posted on the forms he sent to KCC.And KCC has advise the interview date in Febuary and all correspondence should be sent to Embassy in Accra.Can the principal applicant sent a mail to the Embassy in Accra to amend the ommision?

This is not a serious issue. He can go with the correct documents to the interview and everything can be sorted there. If he likes, he can send them email to clarify the issue - but as I said above, it's not a big issue.

I always remember him in my prayers, and I am convinced in the end he will be laughing, jumping and praising the Lord. I know he may be worried about the situation but I want to assure him that nothing is lost - he who laughs last laughs best.

hi Ammeck,

I need some advices:
My wife is pregnant and expecting to give birth somewhere in september according to her Ob-gyn(doctor). We have to wait at least 2 months to receive an official birth certificate of the child and afterward we ll fill for his/her canadian passport which might take at least 4 weeks to be established. To sum up my child will receive his own passport after 3 months (that is how things go here in Canada).

The problem is that: According to previous experiences and based on our high case # our interview at the embassy should be held around september as well in Montreal, and my child wont have neither his birth certicate nor his passport !
I really anxious about this issue , dont know what to do and how the embassy will handle my case ?
I am planning to inform KCC about my wife pregnancy in the upcoming months.

Please any advice will be welcome...........................

Folks, this was a reponse from Nsiah to an AP thread on the 20th of Jan 11.

I have been on administrative processing for 3 months now. The last time I wrote to them, they said I am still on AP and should therefore wait. This is the reply to my email.

'
Thank you for your email inquiry.

We wish to inform you again that your case is pending administrative processing. Please be assured that the case status is frequently checked. Once the processing is complete, you will be asked to come to U.S. Embassy Accra to further discuss the case.

We hope this information is helpful to you and please let us know if we may be of further assistance'

I attended the interview and the visa was approved. I was then given a visa pick up sheet but on the given date, i was told I am on AP. That is that!

Sincerely,

U.S. Embassy Accra

Consular Section

We all know that unity is strength therefore, Let's all recall him in our daily prayers. The Lord will surely hear our cries for him. Peace! Benniit

Folks, this was a reponse from Nsiah to an AP thread on the 20th of Jan 11.

We all know that unity is strength therefore, Let's all recall him in our daily prayers. The Lord will surely hear our cries for him. Peace! Benniit

Nsiah,

Remember,the Lord is always with us on this forum.Do not worry,he will perfect all that concerns u aand u will receive ur visa without any problem.

Nsiah,I decree into ur life today,"THE GOD OT SUDDENLY WILL ARISE IN YOUR SITUATION AND MAKE YOUR VISA PROCESSING A SUCCESS,AMEN!!!!

IT IS WELL WITH AND ALL OF US ON THIS FORUM,AMEN.

GOD NEVER CHANGES COS HE REMAIS FOREVERMORE.

PRAISE GOD SOMEBODY,HALLELUYAH

and remeber me too....i keep having dreams i was selected..God

@odikro, Bros just av faith. Trust in the lord and He will neva fail u. It is the Holy Spirit dat can reveal the plans of God to anyone. We will all succeed IJN (AMEN).

Hello house, i thank you all 4 your prayers. I had a successful interview today, i ll post my interview experience soon

Hello house, i thank you all 4 your prayers. I had a successful interview today, i ll post my interview experience soon
Congratulations !!! Thank God for ur success. For those yet to face it, I bet your story will be no different from this one. Shakkyt I can't wait read ur experience so be fast about it.

Another breaking news??? Wow!!! Our God is alive!! He's faithful and keeps His loyalty and promise with us. Congratulationsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!! We thank you God! Peace! Benniit

[QUOTE=shakkyt;2Congrats, rem I told u this, let see ur experience as ? as possible. It ll help others and this is the kind of new we wld get here all tru this year. Amen