• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Hello everyone,i found out dat the month on waec cert dont match the one i filled on my form for the month of completing s s s. I have contacted kcc to rectify dat mistake but have not get reply frm them. I want to ask whether this may delay my interview since i may be curent april,

2011af00033***

Don't worry about what you wrote on the form, having the certificate at hand is the most important thing. NOTE: If you alter your information with kcc, they normally don't send a reply. Maybe you did not receive a reply because you did not provided the necessary information such as your full name, date of birth and case number. If you did not include these detail, then you have to resubmit the information before you become current next month.

To ammecko9,
Thanks for answering the questions, but i was just a bit curious to know if that will mean processing my documents all over again and maybe push ahead my date of interview...its been a long wait so far!

GOD..am waiting to hear good news in may oh..GOD
Bro I also had that strong feeling that i was going to be selected for Dv-2011 and by the grace of God I was. I know for sure that with that kind of feeling and prayers you will receive your first NL IJN. Amen!

Hello ALL,

Let us continue to focus on GOD cos he remains forever.He said he will make our dreams come true,AMEN.

WE SHALL ALL CELEBRATE ON THIS FORUM,AMEN.

SUCCESS TO ALL OF US IN JESUS NAME.

thus a powerful one stonesanjay, and a Big Amen to it. the Lord be with you

@ Nyarkoh24

Bro I also had that strong feeling that i was going to be selected for Dv-2011 and by the grace of God I was. I know for sure that with that kind of feeling and prayers you will receive your first NL IJN. Amen!

hi nyarkoh, amen to your dreams of becoming a winner in 2012, i also had strong feeling and became a winner. I also want to remind you that dv for 2012 will only be checked online by May. No nl.. Gudluck and God bless!

hi nyarkoh, amen to your dreams of becoming a winner in 2012, i also had strong feeling and became a winner. I also want to remind you that dv for 2012 will only be checked online by May. No nl.. Gudluck and God bless!

@ Heavenborn
Actually, that message was for Odikro. Check my signature.

@Nyarkoh24 and Heavenborn, I want to say thanks to ur prayers and faith of encouragement to those of us who applied for DV 2012. It shows u guys really cares. We all likewise wish u guys God's favour and divine success in ur forthcomming interview. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will crown u guys with favour and success. Thanks Bro.

God has done for them already..they will surely get their visas..you are winners in JESUS NAME..SAY AMEN

@Nyarkoh24 and Heavenborn, I want to say thanks to ur prayers and faith of encouragement to those of us who applied for DV 2012. It shows u guys really cares. We all likewise wish u guys God's favour and divine success in ur forthcomming interview. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will crown u guys with favour and success. Thanks Bro.

Amen, thanks a lot for your prayers and proclamation of victory!!! I will have my interview this week on Thursday... And I will definitely come back with a successful testimony. May God give us the wisdom to use those blessings he put upon us!

This is to wish you all the best in your interview tomorrow. Your prayers have already been answered and you will be coming here tomorrow to proclaim the mighty works of the Lord. Have the believe that you will be coming to join us here soon.

Helo my big bros i mailed kcc to make changes on my form. It was about the month on my waec cert. It did correspond on the month i filled on the form of completing skul. This was the replied. The information you provide will forward
to your case for review. What does it mean and will that affect my interview date. Should i make changes on my photo copied form or what should i do?

Helo my big bros i mailed kcc to make changes on my form. It was about the month on my waec cert. It did correspond on the month i filled on the form of completing skul. This was the replied. The information you provide will forward
to your case for review. What does it mean and will that affect my interview date. Should i make changes on my photo copied form or what should i do?

WIZYFBABY,
No offense, but I think you were in some kind of a mad rush when typing because your statements seem conflicting to me. Could you go over it, make the necessary corrections and state clearly your problem so as to enable us understand and in turn offer you our suggestions?
Also you should write down your signature just like the others have done by going to the top of the page and click on the following : Settings-My Settings-Edit Signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Folks, I'll be collecting my police clearance cert tomorrow morning; I'll also do my medicals.
What I'm I supposed to carry along?
1.2nd nl
2. Pspt
3. 2 ppst pics
please correct me if I'm wrong.
Peace unto u all. Benniit

Hello my bros. There was this mistake i found on my form involving my education. The problem is the month i filled on the form was july 2007 meanwhile the month on my waec certificate is june 2007. So i contacted kcc and this their replied

The information you provided will be included in your case file for review.

Are they going to print my mail out and attach to my file there or what? Is it going to affect my appointment date?
should i make the corrections on the photocopied forms with me before my interview?

What do i do now

Hello my bros. There was this mistake i found on my form involving my education. The problem is the month i filled on the form was july 2007 meanwhile the month on my waec certificate is june 2007. So i contacted kcc and this their replied

The information you provided will be included in your case file for review.

Are they going to print my mail out and attach to my file there or what?
Is it going to affect my appointment date?
should i make the corrections on the photocopied forms with me before my interview?
Not necessary, cos those photocopies will not be needed @ the embassy
What do i do now.
Once u have the correct date on the cert which clarifies it, u can tell the co it's a mistake if only you've been asked

see the responses above. Peace! Benniit

Folks, I'll be collecting my police clearance cert tomorrow morning; I'll also do my medicals.
What I'm I supposed to carry along?
1.2nd nl
2. Pspt
3. 2 ppst pics
please correct me if I'm wrong.
Peace unto u all. Benniit

The requirements vary a bit from one embassy to the other.
You have everything that you have to take along but you need to take along 3 ppst pics instead of 2.
Wish you the very best!

Bennit tnx for ur reply . Plz i hope this not gona affect my visa too. When do u think i shld expect the second letter.