• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

thanks Ammeck and Alexee for ur help keep it up.anyway does international o level qualify for the dv lottery?it does include English ,maths science and other 3 elective subjects which is written in Ghana but the certificate is issue from usa and accepted by universities and polythenics but not sure of the dv.advice please.

Once it's O Level, whether local or international the person still qualifies for the dv program. Your friend can go ahead to apply for the visa, mind you the minimum qualification is O/Level or SSSCE, so having DBS which is higher than both means he qualifies for the program.

Dear Friends,
Just a quick one! Please help clarify me on this. My CN is 2011AF00005xxx and am told from this forum that I'll be current in October this yr.
Now, my question is: I will be in Calgary, Canada from August 2010 for further studies. Can I switch consular services from Ghana to Canada?
When I was completing the forms, I filled my country of chargeability as Ghana.
What should I do?

Cheers!

Dear Friends,
Just a quick one! Please help clarify me on this. My CN is 2011AF00005xxx and am told from this forum that I'll be current in October this yr.
Now, my question is: I will be in Calgary, Canada from August 2010 for further studies. Can I switch consular services from Ghana to Canada?
When I was completing the forms, I filled my country of chargeability as Ghana.
What should I do?

Cheers!

It's too late now to contact KCC since you may be current in October by tomorrow's visa bulletin and by now your 2nd letter may be on its way to Ghana. If you want your interview to be in Toronto, Canada, you need to contact the embassy in Toronto given your details (full name, date of birth, and case number) and a little bit information about what you want to do (i.e. having your interview there). You have to also inform them to contact the Ghana embassy to transfer your file to them so that you can have your interview at the Toronto embassy.

This transfer process may take some time and this means your interview date would be push forward to maybe next year.

It's too late now to contact KCC since you may be current in October by tomorrow's visa bulletin and by now your 2nd letter may be on its way to Ghana. If you want your interview to be in Toronto, Canada, you need to contact the embassy in Toronto given your details (full name, date of birth, and case number) and a little bit information about what you want to do (i.e. having your interview there). You have to also inform them to contact the Ghana embassy to transfer your file to them so that you can have your interview at the Toronto embassy.

This transfer process may take some time and this means your interview date would be push forward to maybe next year.

Are you saying those of us with lower case numbers such as mine cannot make any necessary changes at KCC. From what I know, we are not current yet and I have not receive my second letter

Are you saying those of us with lower case numbers such as mine cannot make any necessary changes at KCC. From what I know, we are not current yet and I have not receive my second letter

I mean your 2nd letter might be on the way so making changes at this time will not be possible.

hi everyone, am new on this thread and also a 2011 Winner.
i would like to know, how will KCC comfirm their receipt of one forms?
thus one need to ask through an e-mail or how..........? thanx

i also think the applicant can contact KCC via mobile phone to varify whether they were selected.
........that is how i knew mine.

i also think the applicant can contact KCC via mobile phone to varify whether they were selected.
........that is how i knew mine.
Popescandy
Yes you can contact KCC via email or phone.
Indicate the following
1. Full case number (2011 AF000XXXXXX)
2. Full name
3. Date of Birth.
They will certainly respond to your call or mail.

hi everyone, am new on this thread and also a 2011 Winner.
i would like to know, how will KCC comfirm their receipt of one forms?
thus one need to ask through an e-mail or how..........? thanx

Yes you can contact kcc by email or phone and they may be able to confirm if they have receive your documents.

Ammeck09
I visited the 2010 forum and found everybody in Jubilant mood. Finally, I believed God has answered our prayers. Has it really finally arrived? Let's know it in this forum. We have become your students.
CONGRATULATION AND STAY BLESSED

Ammeck09
I visited the 2010 forum and found everybody in Jubilant mood. Finally, I believed God has answered our prayers. Has it really finally arrived? Let's know it in this forum. We have become your students.

Nsiah,

We were are praying for him so when he partially broke the news this morning, we had no choice than to be in that mood.

Ammeck09

Our passports and visas are currently resting at home after a long wait for them.
Thank you all for your prayers.

Our passports and visas are currently resting at home after a long wait for them.

Wow, BIG CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you receive my email in your yahoo inbox.
Thanks very much for your concern

Guys; i wanted to know, does it take some time before you are granted your visa; that is after a successful interview. if yes how long? and does the 6months start when you receive the visa or after the interview. thanx

May the Lord's Name by praised!

wow thanks be to the Almighty Father for finally seeing you guys through.
but then i pray thee be with and pray with us to see through so that we will be smiling with you throughout next year and beyond.