• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

Comrades!
My CN is 2011AF00005xxx. I would like to find out if I will be able to continue consular services in Canada since I will be in Canada from September. I'm told I'll be current in October this year. What do I need to carry along with me to Ca.
Thankx

Last edited by a moderator:
Comrades!
My CN is 2011AF00005xxx. I would like to find out if I will be able to continue consular services in Canada since I will be in Canada from September. I'm told I'll be current in October this year. What do I need to carry along with me to Ca.
Thankx

Looking at your case number you will be current in October, so you will likely have your interview in that month. Have you sent your forms back to KCC and which country/city did you wrote on the form to have your interview? If the forms has been sent, did you put Canadian or your country's address? This will determine where you will receive your 2nd letter.

You may need have the following documents with you before you go for the interview:
A- Passports
B- Birth certificates
C- Adoption Certificate (if any)
D- Marriage Certificate (if any)
E- Divorce or Death Cert (if any)
F- Military Service Record (if any)
G- Police Certificate
H- Court Records (if any)
I- Photographs
J- High School Diploma
K- Evidence of Support
L- Translations
M- Medical Examinations

You could start gathering the following docs first; A, B, C, D, E, F, J, and L. The other docs can be obtained close to your CN being current. You also need to study past visa bulletin and closely monitor the current one to know when you will be current.

Anybody knows a bank that offer international bank draft? I need to send a bank draft to the UK for my police clearance certificate. Please help!

Feeling good already

I love this family, thank God i got to knw dis family. We all shall make it in Jesus name, our effort shall not be in vein.

Anybody knows a bank that offer international bank draft? I need to send a bank draft to the UK for my police clearance certificate. Please help!

Hi Nsiah,
I work in a Bank in Ghana and I may be of help if you PM me to get my details. However the International Bank Draft takes some time to clear and ACRO will only issue the PC when the draft has cleared. Your best bet is to fill the forms and forward them to someone you can trust in the UK. This person will post the forms and issue payment to ACRO. You can then reimburse the person. I'm in Ghana now but will be in the UK by the time of my interview. My family is there and my spouse is processing the PC for us. Good luck

Weldone Guys for keeping this thread going.Anyway can i find who is the PETITIONER please as im confuse.thanks in advance and also is it possible to get your medical report back in about five days any idea

Weldone Guys for keeping this thread going.Anyway can i find who is the PETITIONER please as im confuse.thanks in advance and also is it possible to get your medical report back in about five days any idea

In the DV-Lottery, the selectee is the petitioner. If you are the selectee, then your name should be written in the space provided. On the other hand, if you are married and your spouse is the winner then his/her name should be provided.

The petitioner is you, the dv lottery winner (principal applicant). If someone is sponsoring you (filing the form I-134), that person is called "Petitioning Sponsor". I don't know much about the medical test in Ghana. I'm sure other forumers will help to answer you.

Hi Broadi,

The medical reports takes two weeks to be ready @ Akai Clinic and one week at Holy Trinity.

Hi Nsiah,
I work in a Bank in Ghana and I may be of help if you PM me to get my details. However the International Bank Draft takes some time to clear and ACRO will only issue the PC when the draft has cleared. Your best bet is to fill the forms and forward them to someone you can trust in the UK. This person will post the forms and issue payment to ACRO. You can then reimburse the person. I'm in Ghana now but will be in the UK by the time of my interview. My family is there and my spouse is processing the PC for us. Good luck

Thanks Donkay, someone has volunteered to help as you detailed. I love this house. It is really a family. God bless you all!

Thanks Donkay, someone has volunteered to help as you detailed. I love this house. It is really a family. God bless you all!

Hi nsiah7, I sent you my email but have not heard from you again. You can click on the Y under my username here to send me email.

Hi nsiah7, I sent you my email but have not heard from you again. You can click on the Y under my username here to send me email.

Sorry Ammeck09. I have been away all morning and just sign on. I will email you as soon as possible. Check your Inbox

House members, please visit the Nigerian thread because there are valuable pieces of information there too. Some of the guys there have problems similar to ours. Bless!

Thanks Alexee so is it the same cost if i choose to do it at Holy Trinity what about my question about the petitioner.thanks

Congratulations to all the Diversity Lottery winners from Ghana! I hope you enjoy your years in the United States. This country was built by immigrants and depends on them to keep it thriving. I wish you the best of luck in the future!