• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2011 Lottery Winners From Ghana Meet Here

on the 23rd oct 2009, i was passing behind the main admin block of my company wen i met some guyz snapping some pictures. Upon enquiry i was informed it was for the DV program. I then decided to join them. It was my very first time. I had totally fogotten that i had even entered de lottery.
On 5th may 2010 whilst driving home after a hectic day at work, i had a call frm ma dad that i have a letter home from kentucky consular center. I tried casting ma mind back it was there n then i remembered havin entered de DV lottery. It was like a dream to me. I called the guy who sized ma pic for me n enquired if he had gotten any such letter But he said no.
Exactly a year down here i find maself with an immigrant visa stucked in ma passport with this yellow envelope also in ma hand.
All that i can say is GLORY BE UNTO HIM THE MOST HIGH. Am so grateful

Thanks and Glory to be to GOD MA BROTHER. God indeed is the most high. Congrats again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the 23rd oct 2009, i was passing behind the main admin block of my company wen i met some guyz snapping some pictures. Upon enquiry i was informed it was for the DV program. I then decided to join them. It was my very first time. I had totally fogotten that i had even entered de lottery.
On 5th may 2010 whilst driving home after a hectic day at work, i had a call frm ma dad that i have a letter home from kentucky consular center. I tried casting ma mind back it was there n then i remembered havin entered de DV lottery. It was like a dream to me. I called the guy who sized ma pic for me n enquired if he had gotten any such letter But he said no.
Exactly a year down here i find maself with an immigrant visa stucked in ma passport with this yellow envelope also in ma hand.

Congratulations....

I truly believe that no man can take from us what God himself has blessed us with. It was no mistake that you happened to walk by as those guys were taking the pics for the lottery, it was all a part of his plan for you. I pray that he will continue to guide your steps in everything you do.

This is the news we were expecting. All the glory to the almighty for seeing you through the visa process.

Praises!

Kyerewaa and Stmykael, where are you guyz! for are anxiously waiting for the Goodnews, so don't keep us waiting forever.

my dear people... Sorry for the delay in releasing the good news ! We made it people!! We waited for quite a long time but it was worth every sec! We walked home with our visas. Mick and i met and had a good talk. Hmm.. It was all smiles sighs of relief. I praise God for this favour and i thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. God will meet each and everyone at the point of your needs. Amen!

Indeed Our Lord Deserves all the praises and adoration. We Glorify You Oh Lord for such success for our friends being the first to have picked their visas. Glory be onto your name. Amen.

my dear people... Sorry for the delay in releasing the good news ! We made it people!! We waited for quite a long time but it was worth every sec! We walked home with our visas. Mick and i met and had a good talk. Hmm.. It was all smiles sighs of relief. I praise God for this favour and i thank you all for your prayers and encouragement. God will meet each and everyone at the point of your needs. Amen!

Don't worry Sister for when such goodnews come, one tends to forget of the past. This is the Day the Lord has mind, so lets us all rejoice and be glad in it. we Thank You Lord Almighty. Amen.

Good people maself and sister Kyerewaa went to pick up our visas today. We thank u all for ur support n prayers.

Truely the horse is prepared against the day of battle, but safety, victory, success, completion is of the LORD. He has given u victory in this battle, congrats to u and sister kyerewaa.

Thank God 4 givin u victory in this battle, verily verily i say unto u the storm is over. Praise God.

Success is sweet

Where is Benniit? Come and see wat the Lord has done, come and see answers to our prayers. Indeed, the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added NO sorrow. Thank God. 2moro is our sister Ena's day, our God will be wit her, in Jesus name. Congratulations will never end in this forum.

Congrat!!! the Lord that has feed our mouth with laughter concerning you, is stil able and wel able to continue in His good work concerning us also.

Where is Benniit? Come and see wat the Lord has done, come and see answers to our prayers. Indeed, the blessings of the Lord maketh rich and added NO sorrow. Thank God. 2moro is our sister Ena's day, our God will be wit her, in Jesus name. Congratulations will never end in this forum.

Just closed 4rom mid-week prayer meeting. Sorry for the delay. I knew it. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh thank you Jesus. That's what I'm expecting. Our God is a faithful one. He wants to keep that faithful convenant with us. Nobody is a loser so far as we pray in oneness. Congratulations, my sister & brother! Please, do not forget God in everything that u do. Always remember where you came from. I speak success into your life in Jesus' name, amen. We shall all overcome. Thank you Lord.

Did I hear Kennyeast mention Ena to have him/her interview tomorrow? I only know of Scopido, Omena & Okechukwu being ön the prayer list this week. Enas, have heart, you're already a winner. With a united front, we gonna put the enemies' kingdom to destruction tonite. Any resistance to your success will be pulled down. God' s favor is on you all; as we jointly intercede for u guys in earnest prayers throughout the week. Nsiah, your days are crawling, but you'll surely get there. Oh house, I must find something to eat, relax a bit and call upon the Lord which I believe my cronies will do same. God, hear us! Again, congratulations, forumites. Peace! Benniit.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose. (Romans 8:28)

Congratulations....

I truly believe that no man can take from us what God himself has blessed us with. It was no mistake that you happened to walk by as those guys were taking the pics for the lottery, it was all a part of his plan for you. I pray that he will continue to guide your steps in everything you do.

Thanks bro. Na true talk oooooooooooo.

Like i always say "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to [his] purpose." Rom 8:28

Jesus na him be OGA, Jesus na him be OGA, many other gods na so so ye, ye, ye, ye… many other gods na so so ye, yeyee…

Just closed 4rom mid-week prayer meeting. Sorry for the delay. I knew it. Yes, yes, yes, yes. Oh thank you Jesus. That's what I'm expecting. Our God is a faithful one. He wants to keep that faithful convenant with us. Nobody is a loser so far as we pray in oneness. Congratulations, my sister & brother! Please, do not forget God in everything that u do. Always remember where you came from. I speak success into your life in Jesus' name, amen. We shall all overcome. Thank you Lord.

Did I hear Kennyeast mention Ena to have him/her interview tomorrow? I only know of Scopido, Omena & Okechukwu being ön the prayer list this week. Enas, have heart, you're already a winner. With a united front, we gonna put the enemies' kingdom to destruction tonite. Any resistance to your success will be pulled down. God' s favor is on you all; as we jointly intercede for u guys in earnest prayers throughout the week. Nsiah, your days are crawling, but you'll surely get there. Oh house, I must find something to eat, relax a bit and call upon the Lord which I believe my cronies will do same. God, hear us! Again, congratulations, forumites. Peace! Benniit.

Amen brother Benniit. What shall we say or give unto this our God 4 his boundless favour to this forum? Ben, Ena is the same Omena. wen xactly is scopido's interview? It is well with 'em all. Pls o, we ar yet to hear from Ikechukwu who had his interview on the tuesday d 26th.. I hope he come to share the gud news wit us o. God will continue to break all our limitations in Jesus name

Last edited by a moderator: