• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 AOS Only

Congrats @dalerpulatov!

I didn't get a chance to check my mail yesterday, today I woke up with feeling that the card is lying in my mail box, and there it was :) Also got a separate mail for the welcome letter. Best Christmas gift ever :)

The journey has ended smoothly for me finally and I hope and wish all of the member has the same smooth ending!!!!

Thank you very much to all the member of this group!! Without your help/guidance I would have been a mess!

Thanks again!!!

--Lipna

Congrats Lipna. All the best...

Congrats @dalerpulatov!

I didn't get a chance to check my mail yesterday, today I woke up with feeling that the card is lying in my mail box, and there it was :) Also got a separate mail for the welcome letter. Best Christmas gift ever :)

The journey has ended smoothly for me finally and I hope and wish all of the member has the same smooth ending!!!!

Thank you very much to all the member of this group!! Without your help/guidance I would have been a mess!

Thanks again!!!

--Lipna

Congratulations dalerpulatov and lipna for your GC. Difficult interview, but quick process overall.

Congrats lucky for the NOA. Your case is moving smoothly.

Lurker and willowher, I wonder if you guys have any updates on your approval.

Got our interview letter

Hi all,
Hope everybody who celebrates it had a lovely Christmas !!! & here's to a brilliant New year for all!
We are so thankful that we finally received our interview letter for jan 4, 2011 :)
Here's hoping everything goes well at the interview.
Congrats to all who've received their card and all the very best for those waiting on things
Take care

Anybody here in Boston? I still haven't received an interview letter and just wanted to see if others are having the same experience??

Hi Lution,

I am also in Boston and I have not received the interview letter yet. I made an infopass a couple of days ago and the officer told me they are going to schedule the interview soon and should expect the interview at the end of January or beginning of February. Have you made an infopass yet? Maybe you can give it a try and see what they tell you. Happy holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, lution ans bcbg,

I'm also in Boston, but I just finished my biometrics last week, so my interview letter may come a little later than you guys. Hope they will schedule you (and me) for interview soon. Thanks for sharing the info.

canceled bio app in Newark Nj

hi everyone, because of the snow, all offices were closed in Newark Nj, so I coludnt go for bio app.what do you guys advise whether i should go and try the walk in biometrics in elizabeth Nj for tomorrow without appointment? or just send a letter for rescheduling my app for another time ? or do both at the same time ??

hi everyone, because of the snow, all offices were closed in Newark Nj, so I coludnt go for bio app.what do you guys advise whether i should go and try the walk in biometrics in elizabeth Nj for tomorrow without appointment? or just send a letter for rescheduling my app for another time ? or do both at the same time ??

Definitely do the walk in.

hi Umuteren, I thought ur appt was inElizabeth too, not Newark. Anyhow, I saw several posts in several different places saying that walk ins in Elizabeth are on Wednesday. You should go there. By the way, my appt is wednesday!! So happy!!

Hi R201, Yes it is in Elizabeth, so I am thinking to go there in the morning and play the stupid and explain that i missed the app for today and ask if it is possible to do it tomorrow. we ll see :)

I called KCC today and they said that my file has not been transferred yet. I guess I'll have an interview without my file. so I want to ask is it just a matter of time after interview such that my case is approved. has anyone read anything about such cases in the past forums. is there any possibility that I have another (second) interview if sth happens to be vague about my file.

thanks

There were cases like this before and the interview is conducted without the file and if everything is fine they aprove you when they get the file.
P.S. js7 we have interview schedulled on the same date. good luck. :)

I called KCC today and they said that my file has not been transferred yet. I guess I'll have an interview without my file. so I want to ask is it just a matter of time after interview such that my case is approved. has anyone read anything about such cases in the past forums. is there any possibility that I have another (second) interview if sth happens to be vague about my file.

thanks

Hi everyone, today I went to walk-in bio in Elizabeth. I explained my app was canceled and asked whether I can do it today. They accepted, so I finished the bio procedure today.

Msodiqus, good luck with your interview tomorrow. You are the last one this year.
I hope you come back with good news.