• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2011 anyone received second letter?

Not yet.

Ladies and Gentlemen. I have an important question about Visa Bulletin for October 2010. Europe has 9600 and my number is 5500-6000, does it mean that I can adjust my status in October?

dalerpulatov,
this means that you are current for oct and yes you can submit your i485 package on oct 1. please read '2011 aos only' thread and '2010 aos only' thread for all the details. you shd actively participate in the 2011 aos only thread where you will learn the entire process and members there can help you.

dear leongsce,

I really appreciate your response, it was helpful. I'm currently a student and am trying to adjust status in 2011. I'm very happy and actively participating. I'm new to this forum so it takes sometime for me to understand the forum.

2011EU000057XX
July 8, 2010- NL 1
August 12, 2010- DSP 122, DS230 and Barcode to KCC
September 4, 2010- still waiting for NL 2

Hello October guys, where are u? Let's hear about your interview dates. I hope everyone to be interviewed in October will get their dates in the coming two to three weeks.

hi ALL,

someone please pleeease help me and reply to me. I have got my 1st NL and my case number is 2011EU00017***. If the visa bulletin shows that the cut-off number for Europe is 9600, what does this mean? Does this mean that I should have no hope of receiving 2nd letter or getting green card at all?? Please answer!!

Hi Goddess, Cut of 9600 is just for the month of October. You have to follow the monthly visa bulletin to get when your case number will be current. From last year, EU17*** was current in January. Take it easy Goddess.

Hi to all
as per visa bulletin my interview will be in october still i didnot got 2 nl till today ? I am in big big confusion & my case 2011as5***. Any idea when will 2 nl received?

I got fake 2nd notification letter

hi everybody,
I am new to this forum. I got second notification letter but it came to be fake . so please beware of this. I have confirmed from US Embassy
thankyou.:confused::confused:

Hi Sapana1979,
It depends on when you sent the forms back to KCC. If you have sent them in or after June, then you have to wait a bit. I am assuming that most people currently getting their interview dates have sent the forms in the month of May. I hope the rest of us will be hearing about it in this week or next week, most probably next week (aroung September 15.) By the way please put your signature in detail by using the setting button at the top of this page and then editing your signature. Good luck.

I sent my forms to KCC on the first of June, and have been informed my interview is on the 2x of October (London,UK), but still don't have my 2NL :(.

Should i be worried yet? I have already booked my medicals for next week...and consequently getting nervous about not having the 2NL also.

Any ideas?

Dear forum members,
Is there anyone with low case number (current for October) who sent forms back to kcc in mid or late june and already got informed about interview date via phone, e mail or 2nd NL? Thanks.

Second NLs seem to have been slow for those to be interviewed in October. Probably we would hear more 2nd notification letters coming starting from next week.

My interview is on the 20 of October and i still don't have my 2NL!
Driving me mental...hope it comes soon :)

AjK

Hi ajk, you will get it in the coming ten days. That would be about 4-5 weeks from your interview time. 2nd NLs come usually 4-6 weeks before the interview time. However, we have learnt from past threads that 2nd NLs sometimes may come as late as 2-3 weeks from the interview time. Try to get your documents ready in the coming few weeks you have.

This week hopefully will bring a lot of 2nd NLs. Dear forum members, please post the dates you sent the forms back to kcc and the dates you received your second NLs. Best wishes.

hello House can anybody tell when my interview will be i know is this year 2010,also is any body recive 2nd letter?
case number 2011AF000034**
1st NL RECEIVED-4TH JUNE 2010 BUT SENT ON 10TH APRIL 2010
FORM SENT BACK 10TH JUNE 2010
FORM ARRIVE KCC 13TH JUNE 2010
SECOND NL WAITHNG

Hello house can someone go for medical before he recive 2nd nl?
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WORK EXPERNCE IST WITHOUT ANY EDUCATIONAL CERT?
DID I HAVE LOWER CASE NUMBER AF2011000034?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Femore,
Your number is low and already current for October 2010. That means your interview should be in October 2010 provided kcc completes the processing of your forms. You returned your forms in mid june and that may a little bit push your interview date probably to November. You may call or e mail kcc and ask them about the status of your case. Regarding visa application based on work rather than educational requirements is a really tough situation as most jobs don't qualify for this purpose. You can go to "The Department of Labor (DOL) O*Net Online database" and check whether your job is acceptable for DV processing or not. Good luck.

2nd nl is not yet received

2nd nl is not yet received

1ST NL: 1ST APR, 2010
NL RCVD: 17 MAY
SENT TO KCC: JULY 7
CONFIRMATION OF SNT NL: JULY 28
2ND NL: WAITING

Hello to every ones in the house, i am current for October and my 2nd nl have been not being send to me as now when i contacted kcc below is their response, i am beginning to worry because i think by now i should be able to get hold of my 2nl. thank you. by His grace we shall all get there

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your forms have been received and are acceptable for the continuation of your visa processing. KCC is currently scheduling visa numbers for your region for the month of October below 7,450. If your case number is current and has completed processing, KCC will send a notification letter to you via postal mail.

Interviews for the DV 2011 program will begin in October 2010 and conclude on September 30, 2011. KCC cannot provide information as to when an interview date may become available for your case. Appointments are scheduled numerically according to assigned case numbers. The Department of State designates how many interviews will be scheduled each month according to visa availability. After August 15, 2010, you may refer to the visa bulletin at travel site for the list of current numbers being processed. This information is updated on the 15th day of each month thereafter. If you are scheduled for an interview, KCC will send a notification letter via the address you provided on question three of the DSP 122.