• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

Hey go ahead, prove me wrong.Tell me how great is your country and the people who live in it :) Tell me what did your people achieve in their billions of years of history, and what the USA has achieved for the little time they exist.
Why don't you bow your head in deep shame instead ?

Are you kidding me?

Out of status, you mean, you are staying there illegally? Well, it depends on a lot of things in my opinion, how long have you been out of status, did you file for extension etc. But most probably you will not get the green card even if you win, cause you need to go back to your own country for the interview, that means they will not let you back cause of the 3 year bar, or you can do AOS, but if you are out of status, ther eis nothing to adjust...you know what I mean...?

Hey go ahead, prove me wrong.Tell me how great is your country and the people who live in it :) Tell me what did your people achieve in their billions of years of history, and what the USA has achieved for the little time they exist.
Why don't you bow your head in deep shame instead ?

There are pros and cons. I was only talking about moral values. And then I do not know what type of moral standards you have set for yourself that you consider good enough. Maybe they are just knee deep for me :p

By the way guys coming back to the main topic I don't think anyone residing in USA should have any hopes of getting a NL, now that May is almost over. What y'all think?

By the way guys coming back to the main topic I don't think anyone residing in USA should have any hopes of getting a NL, now that May is almost over. What y'all think?

I don't think that's true...
A friend of mine living in Chicago got his NL by the end of June couple years ago...
so there's still hope..
As somebody said before they send them out in Batches... it takes a month and a half to be delivered.. USPS SUCKS big time.. :p

I live in Dubai and already don't believe I will get NL. I have no idea how long does it take for a NL to get from KCC to Dubai. I guess maybe 3-4 weeks, so taking into account that there are some NL dated early may I have maybe1 week of hope left :) loooooool

lol Give it a try buddy come on :) don't waste time, start now !

I will not bow my head to any country, including my own and the US. And you shouldn't be so condescending toward other people's history or their achievements as a nation.

Actually, he's not being condescending, he is just so ****ing ignorant. As far as the moral values and democracy are concerned he should know that the country he admires so much was built by totally exterminating native American people and decades of torture and discrimination of black people from Africa, and now after all that they have the biggest mouth on democracy and moral values. So if you're not familiar with the meaning of the term hypocrisy then you should really go to the USA and you'll definitely find out, or maybe you won't.

hi brothers should we fill up exactly the form which we got in the white envelope or we can download the same edition of form from state department website and print all the answers and send it to kcc. plz answer.

metroloy make a photocopy of all forms. Fill the photocopies with pencil first. Once done fill the other forms to avoid mistakes.

Why u wont to download?

download coz there is a instruction on the top of form DS-230 "PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE UR ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTS" so if u wanna print then its better to download fill able forms ds-230 & dsp-122 and print all the answers.

is there a problem if we do so? i think its better printing answers than handwriting as the
instruction says.

and yes I've made da primary practice as u told with the pencil. its time to send them. so what u think dude?

download coz there is a instruction on the top of form DS-230 "PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE UR ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTS" so if u wanna print then its better to download fill able forms ds-230 & dsp-122 and print all the answers.

is there a problem if we do so? i think its better printing answers than handwriting as the
instruction says.

and yes I've made da primary practice as u told with the pencil. its time to send them. so what u think dude?

Print also means to write in bold/capital letters i.e.
Anyway u are on the right track. Once u fill them make a photocopy and keep for ur records before mailing them out. Good luck.

so u think download & printing is fine or they can take it wrongly? and what abt da photo? sd we attach that with the forms or just keep it in the envelope. and GEMIE many many thanks for ur help. u gna get ur NL soon. always hope for the best.

instruction says.

If you are going to print, it may be a good idea to use exact same size paper.
US typically uses 8.5"x11" (referred to as "letter") paper whereas europe uses DIN-A4. Obviously I do not know where you are located or the size of the original documents you received but something to keep in mind.
By the way, could you please share with us the CN with the last 3 digits hidden as XXX and the receive date?
Congratulations

ya i got it in letter size but usually v use a4 . so u think I sd use letter size even i think that make sense . thanks dude. my # 000002XX

if you receive dv2010 green card notification letter while you are out-of-status visa situation, is it impossible to continue process in USA?

if you receive dv2010 green card notification letter while you are out-of-status visa situation, is it impossible to continue process in USA?

hey Sandoz

Are you out of status ? or you still have process going on? i really want to talk about it...........My sister has same case and she won Dv 2010 and she hire good laywer for that, the thing is some laywer they do not know about DV that much to compare you case with please where you at ? and what is your process case. if any one know any thing i love to get some information

Thanks

Hello everybody,
I have a question and perhaps someone can help me out a bit. I'm under H1B and my visa expires in august. I will do all my paper work this month to renew it with the same employer. On the other hand, hopefully my DV2010 case number will be current in november this year (according to previous Visa Bulletins) Now this is my question, Do you think is a good idea to pay for Premium Processing for my H1b renewal so this case would be already appoved before I file my AOS in November or when my case is current?
P.S the problem is that I heard H1b renewals may take up to eight months to be approved. So is it a good idea to have this case pending by the time I file my AOS?
Thank you very much to all who can share with me your thoughts about this