• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2010

Hi all,

Finally after 10 years of applying for the lottery. I have a NL. Super excited, but a little worried that I my number will not come up.

I received letter PM April 17.
My NL number is OC000011xx

I checked the Visa Bulletin and they are at 930 for June, so it looks like I may be scraping it in if it follows the same pattern as DV2009. I guess all I can do is wait and see. Any advice anyone?

I'm an Aussie currently living in the US.

Good luck to all else who are still waiting.

Congratulations, so nice to see people who have been trying year after year finally winning. All the best and good luck with your number becoming current.

Hi all,

Finally after 10 years of applying for the lottery. I have a NL. Super excited, but a little worried that my number will not come up.

I received letter PM April 17.
My NL number is OC000011xx

I checked the Visa Bulletin and they are at 930 for June, so it looks like I may be scraping it in if it follows the same pattern as DV2009. I guess all I can do is wait and see. Any advice anyone?

I'm an Aussie currently living in the US.

Good luck to all else who are still waiting.

Nice one!! Geez I hope my number comes up....

Thanks for the Congrats. I really appreciate it and hope that you get letters too soon.

Junioroz, what number did you get?

i'm from malaysia, small country .. only 85-87 malaysian are granted with DV last 2 years (probably because of the 7%) .. i just apply it this year and hope i'll get it ..

i love my country .. but the reason why i want to move to another country, because of the opportunity and experience .. i see lots of other people doing this, like Bangladeshi, pakistani, india .. malaysian are not like this, we love to just stay where we are.. so i want to change it .. if i got this Visa, i will give chance to my families to travel to other side of the world .. that's my intention ..

Msfidah

Good luck to you. I am a Malaysian too.. and hv been applying for this GC for the last two years. Hoping to get it this year. Perhaps we can share notes if we happen to get the DV.. Do keep in touch

hi smsaleh ..
yup .. let's have our fingers cross .. so far i haven't heard anyone from Msia yet .. I definitely announce it if I get the letter ;)

Plz anyone in the house who know what to recieve from KCC is it a small notice from post office here in Nigeria while u go and claim the percel from post office or the KCC will send it direct to ur address.

The letter will come in the usual way in which you receive mail. If you normally receive at home, then you will receive at home. If you normally receive mails at the post office box, then that is the way you will receive it.

DV 2010 winner

Did anyone get the DV-2010 welcome letter from KCC?

:)
NL April 11 2009
CN SA000005x
Sent out packet to KCC April 15

Will KCC confirm receipt of my forms?
Is my rank # good/low?

this is a very informative group! nice to meet u all!!!

TAZ, thanks for your quick response!
How far in advance will i receive a 2nd letter and interview appointment?
If i interview in october, when might i get a GC stamp, do i have to take an unexpired passport?

checking status online

Hey I thought this time around we can check the status of our applications online. Where is the link for that?

And did anyone receive NL by email. This year that is supposed to happen too. ...

ANyone receiving any for the Asia region?

Hey I thought this time around we can check the status of our applications online. Where is the link for that?

And did anyone receive NL by email. This year that is supposed to happen too. ...

ANyone receiving any for the Asia region?

You can check the status by July 1st. Read the DV instructions!

Nobody ever received the nl by email. Read the DV Instructions!

Look in the Asia thread!

The status check at www.dvlottery.state.gov was open today for a couple of minutes but then went offline again. It looks like that they working on it and maybe they'll launch it soon.

End how did it look? Why didn't you took a snapshot of the page by print screen option to show us all what you have encountered?

But why am I thinking you're not being completely honest with us about that. :rolleyes:

No kidding! I was not myself on the page, a friend was at 7 a.m. (GMT+1) this moring. Unfortunately he could not try it because he did not had his conf. number at the office. :(

No kidding! I was not myself on the page, a friend was at 7 a.m. (GMT+1) this moring. Unfortunately he could not try it because he did not had his conf. number at the office. :(

Tazmania,

I am sure, you are telling the truth,
because you are a long time poster on this board, with more then 1000 posts so far.

too bad, that website address is down again today.

thanks for your info...