• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

dv 2010 winners from kenya

decks boy

Registered Users (C)
where are dv winners from kenya and applicants also we need to speak out on these forum.whether you won or not just get ya vibe heard here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone ,

i am from Mauritius and my case number is 54xx. is any kenyan in the ? bcoz i am suppose to have my CP in Kenya.

where are dv winners from kenya and applicants also we need to speak out on these forum.whether you won or not just get ya vibe heard here.

There is already a thread for dv-2010 winners from Kenya. Just go through the pages and you will find it.

previous thread

wtsup deck boy.wat hapened? there was a thread for kenya 2010..iz it this one?? did you erase our blogz?

Hi everyone ,

i am from Mauritius and my case number is 54xx. is any kenyan in the ? bcoz i am suppose to have my CP in Kenya.

thats close your interview shuld be around november 2009 or even earlier..prepare urself

This is funny we had a dv 2010 for kenya wea iz it nway i just want to urge my fellow kenyans or anyone doing his CP in kenya to keep posting lets be active just sent my 1st NL today.....Mauritiun Girl have you got your 2nd NL?? and please edit your signature on the top right corner of your page USER PROFILE-EDIT SIGNATURE
WHERE ARE KENYANS??

Hi Trixsam

The visa bulletin for January is 27500. Most probably you will have an interview at June 2010. Continue checking visa bulletin at the middle of every month. I am enjoying life hear in Kentucky now I am fully settled.
Keep in touch Kenyan

Hi everybody......as our interviews come close i urge you all to get your documents ready ...meanwhile our first interview wil be from Mauritian Girl on the 1st week of February she is ready and brave to just go and collect her visa come the d-day...God is on your side ...Good luck

Hi,
someone told me he was single and took proof of sponsor by just a normal letter from u.s and was good and successful 2006

ADVANCE NOTIFICATION OF THE DIVERSITY (DV) IMMIGRANT CATEGORY RANK CUT-OFFS WHICH WILL APPLY IN APRIL

For April, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2010 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 31,700

Except:
Egypt: 20,800
Ethiopia: 19,300
Nigeria: 14,600
ASIA 13,600
EUROPE 26,300
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 1,000
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,000

Hello,

I am from Uganda and I am a DV-2010 winner. Kenyan thread is the closed that I can associate with since Uganda does not have a CP. I have not seen any Ugandan participates on this forum, please help. I have been reading thru the forum for 3 days now and I can now wat to expect but I need experiences from Narobi. Can one tell me if there are any past threads for kenyans or Ugandans on the forum?

Hi everyone,

It is a pleasure to inform you that i have had a successful interview.The lord has been God.The CO in Kenya are really nice , so no need to worry.Just prepare all your papers as mentioned and do not lie.We are planning to move to the land of great hopes by the end of this month. During the interview, no personal questions were asked, just to do the oath and to come to collect my visa .That's all...

The CO said that my certificates are good and that i am eligible for a visa.

God is good....

Hi everyone,

It is a pleasure to inform you that i have had a successful interview.The lord has been God.The CO in Kenya are really nice , so no need to worry.Just prepare all your papers as mentioned and do not lie.We are planning to move to the land of great hopes by the end of this month. During the interview, no personal questions were asked, just to do the oath and to come to collect my visa .That's all...

The CO said that my certificates are good and that i am eligible for a visa.

God is good....

Congratulations, hope you had a good stay in the US.

Congrats once more Mauritian Girl for putting your inputs here........guess you are finally back to Mauritius ...... wish you well in all your endeavors...for the rest just got in touch with a Dv winner who went for interview on 12th Jan.....he was put under admin processing up to 26th of Jan wen he collected his visa ...... we kip tight and monitor our Naija guyz and the black Starz....

Wats your number range?.....Did you send the letter to KCC?......You are in the right place dont you worry...ad advice you to check Nigeria and Ghanaian threads for Dv 2010 .......kindly put up your signature just like mine down below ...don give your full case number ...

Wats your number range?.....Did you send the letter to KCC?......You are in the right place dont you worry...ad advice you to check Nigeria and Ghanaian threads for Dv 2010 .......kindly put up your signature just like mine down below ...don give your full case number ...