• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hello ouse.this is like my 3rd time of posting so that makes me kinda new.but........HALLELUYAH!!.........i received my 2nd NL letter.so wht do i do now people.my interview is on Nov 3.hw do i go about my medicals and getting a police report.ur quick responses would be highly appreciated thanks.

Congratulations Kehneah,
Would u please post your case number (for eg 2011AF00001***) and the date you sent ur forms back to kcc? Thanks.

Congrats dear;
would u please tell us what the content of the 2nd NL are???? Is it not stated clearly about where u should go to perform ur medicals???? doesn't it contain any guide of what to do????
Good Luck

medicals is @ kamorass hospital. and please note; it now cost 21k cos i called the hospital earlier today.

but on a serious note, i wont advice any member of this forum to give tommie further details, d update in hospital fees is ok. tommie, start readin from page 1 or @ least page 100, it will do u alot of good. im fairly new here 2, and ive gained immersly.

i wish every1 current success :)

medicals is @ kamorass hospital. and please note; it now cost 21k cos i called the hospital earlier today.

but on a serious note, i wont advice any member of this forum to give tommie further details, d update in hospital fees is ok. tommie, start readin from page 1 or @ least page 100, it will do u alot of good. im fairly new here 2, and ive gained immersly.

i wish every1 current success :)

House God as done it again, had a succesful interview,It was a brief chat with a lady.will b bak soon

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!!!

Congratulations!! Welcome to the STATE. Wish every member of the house going for interview this month and the next a successful interview. We shall all meet here in the STATE.

hello all,

pls do i need to do another birth certificate (NPC) after i have changed my name after our wedding or i should just support it with the court affidavit and newspaper publication which i have done already?

pls help.

may God see us tru and success awaiting all of us,amen!

stonesanjay,
it depends on the birth certificate you have if it is npc u dont need another one but if not pls get npc certificate that
is what the embassy recognises

I wish all 2011 dv winners success at your interview in jesus name ...you guys should try as much as possible to read the past threads like dv2009 and dv2010 threads there are in built experience you guy will gain over there and also here are some tips you need to sail through at the consulate general of the american embassy (1) prayers commit your self and your co into the hands of the lord (2) make sure you get all your required document complete even if there is error don't panic (3) make sure you get to the embassy on time ..no africa time (4) have confident when speaking with the co maintain eye to eye contact with the co (5) don't answer what you are not ask and don't suggest question for the co (6)always answer questions direct even if you dont know what to say just try and say somthing related with smile and confident .............with this and few others you will all sing and honor the name of the lord as you walk out of the embassy in jesus name...........i will always come in to answer some questions anytime am chance .................wish you all succeess in jesus name amen

My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum,myself and my husband had a very simple and a successful interview yesterday.I want to thank everyone in this forum that contributed to our success.All the 2011 dv, do not worry God will do it for all of you.Just go there and collect your visa.We were not ask too much question,because that is what we told God.i want to use this opportunity to tell you guys to sow a seed for your visa, because it works.My husband was interviewed by a white consular officer, i was not ask any question at all.my husband was the principal applicant,he played as single, we got married before he was notified that he won the lottery.the interview question goes like this
CO-swear that you will say the true
Hus & wife-we do promise to say the true
I was ask to go and sit down.
CO- what is your name
Husband-replied
CO-when and were did you get married, describe the place.
Husband-replied

CO- how was medicine and surgery run in your school, My husband is a medical doctor.
Husband-replied
CO- have you witness any surgical case in the hospital,
Husband-replied,he started giving lecture.
CO-do you have wedding pics and courtship pics
Husband-replied,yes,he showed him
CO-i wish you all the best in america
Husband-thank you. i was not ask any question, all the dv and iv immigrant that were interviewed before us were all successful.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the 2011 dv winners, the God that did ours is going to do yours, Amen.Do not be scared, be bold,they lord is your strength.pray without season. Good luck to all of you. The consular officers are considerate too,they are not hard but simple, just tell them the true,that's all. If you make any mistake on your form when filling it do not be scared, what they want is just the true.

lottery played-28, nov,2009(.husband)single.
CN-20011AF000033**
First NL-may 19, 2010
Medicals done-june 2, 2010
2nd,NL-Augst,20,2010
Birth cert,NPC-sept 5, 2010
Police report-sept,2, 2010
Interview date-oct, 7, 2010-successful
Visa pick up-next week
POE-new york
GC-wating
SSN-wating

Last edited by a moderator:
My brothers and sisters in this wonderful forum,myself and my husband had a very simple and a successful interview yesterday.I want to thank everyone in this forum that contributed to our success.All the 2011 dv, do not worry God will do it for all of you.Just go there and collect your visa.We were not ask too much question,because that is what we told God.i want to use this opportunity to tell you guys to sow a seed for your visa, because it works.My husband was interviewed by a white consular officer, i was not ask any question at all.my husband was the principal applicant,he played as single, we got married before he was notified that he worn the lottery.the interview question goes like this
CO-swear that you will say the true
Hus & wife-we do promise to say the true
I was ask to go and sit down.
CO- what is your name
Husband-replied
CO-when and were did you get married, describe the place.
Husband-replied

CO- how was medicine and surgery run in your school
Husband-replied
CO- have you witness any surgical case in the hospital,
Husband-replied,he started giving lecture.
CO-do you have wedding pics and courtship pics
Husband-replied,yes,he showed him
CO-i wish you all the best in america
Husband-thank you. i was not ask any question, all the dv and iv immigrant that were interviewed before us were all successful.

Praise the name of the Lord, congratulations to u and ur blessed husband. Ur's is the the 2nd interview in this Godly forum and the 2nd successful interview in the forum.. Well done 4 upholding the standard of the forum. We shall all give our testimonies in due time. Thank God.

All the 2011 dv winners, the God that did ours is going to do yours, Amen.Do not be scared, be bold,they lord is your strength.pray without season. Good luck to all of you. The consular officers are considerate too,they are not hard but simple, just tell them the true,that's all. If you make any mistake on your form when filling it do not be scared, what they want is just the true.

CN-20011AF000033**
First NL-may 19, 2010
2nd,NL-Augst,20,2010
Visa pick up-next week
POE-new york
GC-wating
SSN-wating

Thank God for your successful interview. The Lord of Hosts who did it for u will sure do it for us too. Peace! Benniit

Congrats dear;
would u please tell us what the content of the 2nd NL are???? Is it not stated clearly about where u should go to perform ur medicals???? doesn't it contain any guide of what to do????
Good Luck
i was gonna ask the same question myself.......i guess since we have gotten our letters all we have to do is just to appear there and show them,probabaly fix an appointment.i think the letter is enough proof.

SHALOM!!!

for those that have been interviewd, please what kind of questions should we be expecting...n whats the duration like.thanks

CN-20011AF000033**
First NL-may 19, 2010
2nd,NL-Augst,20,2010
Visa pick up-next week
POE-new york
GC-wating
SSN-wating

the Good LORD has done it again.
Thanks be to GOD

omosode 4ever,
congratulations to you and your husband thank you for sharing your experience, and yes seed works like magic
wish you and your husband all the best. CONGRATULATION