• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

@Joequi n Crownednvict; thanks so much. I'm very grateful. Should i mail them again after this 7 working days or i should call them direct?

Hi Ohis,

You can mail them next week, however my family and i have started my medicals already and shall be through by tomorrow. There were very few people that came for medical examinations, these goes to show that DV 2010 is winding down.

I did not come with any letter, but we were attended to and the process was very fast.

@Joequi n Crownednvict; thanks so much. I'm very grateful. Should i mail them again after this 7 working days or i should call them direct?

You are welcome

Send an email after seven working days. At least, that way you get to print out the response. Do wait for the number of days they instructed as all your correspondence with KCC will be on screen on your interview day

You should try to use this waiting period to put all your documents together

It is well.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Am new here and am impress with the way you guys share ideas here,that alone is a step to success...

I received my notification letter from KCC 27th may and it has be sent back,but my case number is on the range of 12,755,are you sure i would be called for interview this years?pls your respond will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

u are highly welcome 2 d room of success.yes according 2 d calculations, u can stil b calld upon dis year.al u need now is patience cos ur number is a large one.

@joequi How long did it take u guys to complete the medicals. Was it up to two weeks?
I will be in lagos tomorrow to start mine. I will like to know the whole process of the medicals

Thanks

@joequi How long did it take u guys to complete the medicals. Was it up to two weeks?
I will be in lagos tomorrow to start mine. I will like to know the whole process of the medicals

Thanks

We started yesterday being Wednesday 16th June and was completed today 17th June 2010 - Family of five. We also completed our Police clearance today at Alagbon in Lagos Island.

Contact this police officer that help us at Alagbon, he made the process to be very easy for us and the fees is N5,000. Go with you international passport and one passport photogragh - 08030606731, 07087418971 - Joshua Ogwo

For your medicals you will need two passport photogragh and your international pasport.

For adult you will pay N18,000. Initial deposit of N10,000 at Stanbic IBTC bank, children a total of N12,500, but initial deposit of N3,500.

Goodlock

Ikechukwu and others:My pal is about to fill out the second application forms and I know it has been dealt with here but am too lazy to leaf through these pages.
On Dso 230 part 2 page 3, Who is a petitioner?
name and address
telephone number
e-mail address

Last edited by a moderator:
Ikechukwu and others:My pal is about to fill out the second application forms and I know it has been dealt with here but am too lazy to leaf through these pages.
name and address
telephone number
e-mail address

The petitioner is the same as the winner. His/her name, address and telephone should be stated

name and address
telephone number
e-mail address

what' up Ferdiii.
Petitioner is d winner of the DV lottery

We started yesterday being Wednesday 16th June and was completed today 17th June 2010 - Family of five. We also completed our Police clearance today at Alagbon in Lagos Island.

Contact this police officer that help us at Alagbon, he made the process to be very easy for us and the fees is N5,000. Go with you international passport and one passport photogragh - 08030606731, 07087418971 - Joshua Ogwo

For your medicals you will need two passport photogragh and your international pasport.

For adult you will pay N18,000. Initial deposit of N10,000 at Stanbic IBTC bank, children a total of N12,500, but initial deposit of N3,500.

Goodlock

Thanks very much joequi, your information will do me a lot of good. Just came in to lagos today.
I will be in kamorass first thing tomorrow to start, I do hope mine will be as fast as yours, meanwhile I
will give the police a call tonight when i'm fully settled. Thanks alot bro

Thanks very much joequi, your information will do me a lot of good. Just came in to lagos today.
I will be in kamorass first thing tomorrow to start, I do hope mine will be as fast as yours, meanwhile I
will give the police a call tonight when i'm fully settled. Thanks alot bro

I just called the policeman now so I'm going to meet him tomorrow. I am single and I
hope it could make the process faster

Is it implicative 2put ones father's name as the petioner. Funny enough i sent Kcc a mail correcting my mistakes that my petitioners is nt my father bt sponsor in US. Instead of me 2put my name, i put diffrnt person. So, wht should i do abt it, since my interview is August.

Is it implicative 2put ones father's name as the petioner. Funny enough i sent Kcc a mail correcting my mistakes that my petitioners is nt my father bt sponsor in US. Instead of me 2put my name, i put diffrnt person. So, wht should i do abt it, since my interview is August.

No big deal. This happened to me and was never an issue. They are aware that you are the petitioner. Some minors errors, which include this, are admissible as long as your personal data are correct.

All the best.

Hello all,
I have a friend who went for DV interview on thursday (June 17) in Lagos. He claimed that the interview was successful, as he was told thereafter, but was informed by the embassy that there is no visa available for 2010 applicants. Can this be true?

I want to believe that visas are still available and there is no way the embassy will conduct an interview when there is no visa available again for the fiscal year.

Will appreciate your responses.

Cheers

hi house pls can someone lemme kno wat next after p.o.e r we to apply for g.c nd s.s.n ? or will it be mailed just like dat? thnx

Dat's nt true

Hello all,
I have a friend who went for DV interview on thursday (June 17) in Lagos. He claimed that the interview was successful, as he was told thereafter, but was informed by the embassy that there is no visa available for 2010 applicants. Can this be true?

I want to believe that visas are still available and there is no way the embassy will conduct an interview when there is no visa available again for the fiscal year.

Cheers

I dnt want 2believe dat...bcos in kcc website, it's stated that if u are current that means a visa is ready 4u. I bliv dat ur frnd failed d interview n he doesn't wanna open up, he want 2cover himself by prevaricating.

Hello all,

Cheers

That can't be true and will never be possible. If there's no more visas then an interview can't take place, and
if there's no visas then the numbers won't be current anymore and the fiscal year will end. Like Ohis said he
surely wasn't successful and he's ashame to open up, maybe what let him down was a very simple question
and this makes him feel ashame. Did he know of this forum before his interview? I bet not coz if he did just maybe
the whole would have been easier for him. If not for the fact that he doesn't want to open up his interview
experience would have been of great help to us. Is he single or married?