• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Relax

Femmeaqua,from my experience,i don`t the consular officers are monsters. If that question comes up,tell them the truth(This is my opinion).
Give them a true picture of the situation.
Relax,I don`t believe you would have an issue with that.
All the best
@ Femmeaqua this is the more reason that God has brought this oppourtunity your way, you need not stress yourself at this point like Tocana rightly said if the question comes up just tell the truth,this is a no-brainer,you need not to worry ,i know this is an anxious moment for you but hey you have done all that is required of you so therefore now leave the rest to God,He will show Himself mighty on your behalf,we all feel you,RELAX.It is well.:cool::cool:

place of birth

@ Dotman
Apologies for the late response.
I am currently out of the office and have limited access to the internet.
I told the consular officer the actual place of birth,not the one my friend filed and she just nodded.

No worries and many thanks,there we go Guys should in case someone is having anxious moment over Place of birth stick to the truth and it shall be well with us,thanks again Tocana.:cool:

Izi where art thou? hope all is well,hang in there bro our waiting will soon be over.All the very best.

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Before my experiencei want to appreciate all members of this forum Nucleuos 4 introducing me to the forum , petit, bammyrichies, phluc2, freedme, danje, waheed,joequi,dotman,tweeny,gasper,ajaylagos,smallacrimose,crounvictory and other member of this grate forum I wish evebody success in Jesus Name

I got to the embbasy @ about 6;15 I join the queue and move to the confirmation place
after that we wrere usher in to the embarsy i paid the require N124,000 and was ask to go into the interview romm @ about 11:00 am inside the interview room i sat 4 about 30 min b4 i was called to window 13 for the submision of the my docunents but the lady did not collect my ND certificate she ask me to sit down i sat down 4 about 2-3 hours b4 i was called into window 12 but b4 then i notice that most the ivs were denied i will type out my observation soonest, that lady was so nice and respectfull and also God fearing person she had already giving about 3 dv winners, I was just praying to God that she shold be the person to interview me as the guy in window 9 was too arch and was just denieying people I don’t know may be he had misunderstanding with his wife b4 living the house so I saw her picking a file and wen she open it , I saw my npc certificate at that point of time I just know it that am there, as she want to call dv 30 I jump up to meet her and here goes the interview as simple as abc without any question frm my ND or project or on wat I fille in my form and I knew it was Gods favour here comes the interview.

CO God mooring sir ( wit respect)
ME Good mooring
Co your finger print
Me did it
Co this is the form you send to kcc
Me yes
Co sign here
Me did so
Co swear that you will say the whole truth
Me I swear
Co what is your name
Me told her
Co when were you born
Me told her
Co how old are you
Me told her
Me I show her my ND certificate
Co I wondt need that for now
Co why did u write waec 2times
Me because my first reslt was not complete for the require subjects
Co You mean Maths and English?
Me yes
Co so what is adjective
Me I define it
Co the white woman hair is so black , identify the adjective
Me Black
Co wat does it modify
Me the noun hair
Co ok, solve this maths 4*8, 81/9, 35*11,7*8
Me I solve it
Co Congratulation you been found eligible to be givimg the dv
Me thank you
Co she gave me a print out that carries my name and ask me to take to a specific location come January 11 for my visa

I realy appreciate every body that has make one or more contribution that is usefull to this forum thank you all 4 the courage and prayer and advise giving during the waiting period I pray that one after the orther we will all be successful in Jesus name AMEN

I will post my observationtion soonest

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, i knew it Shinadave. I knew it. Successful stories will come out of every member of this forum in Jesus Christ name. Amen.............. my interview is next week everyone in the house should pray for me.

waheed1 thank you so mush i know that God has won it for you just go there next week and receive your visa

Congrats shinadave just want to use this opportunity to wish all forumites a happy new year sorry its coming so late I have been out of the country and I just got in yesterday. Congrats to those who got their visas in dec and am wishing the guys that have their interview in january all the best.

Please,i need an opinion on this:
I was affected in d recent mass flush in d bankin sector
and as at d tym i applied n responded to my 2nd NL, i put in Banker and work experiences as 'to date'.....
The letter disengagin me from the bank,along wit others arrived the branch today and i was already enroute Lagos..so i culdnt acknowledge. my interview is very close and i dunno if i shuld stick to d answer as 'being employed or let dem kno i ave been diengaged or dat i resigned...
Pls what do i do,so i dont complicate thins for maself.
Thank u..:confused:

Femme- It is not possible for God to take you this far and then back off. The fact that this DV came at this time shows that God is aware of your situation a very long time ago and He made this as a better option. Please, if that question comes up, say the truth. The minimum requirement is GCE O'Level and not employment.

Go there in the power and might of the Lord and you will come back to testify.

Shalom !

Last edited by a moderator:
MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

Before my experiencei want to appreciate all members of this forum Nucleuos 4 introducing me to the forum , petit, bammyrichies, phluc2, freedme, danje, waheed,joequi,dotman,tweeny,gasper,ajaylagos,smallacrimose,crounvictory and other member of this grate forum I wish evebody success in Jesus Name

I got to the embbasy @ about 6;15 I join the queue and move to the confirmation place
after that we wrere usher in to the embarsy i paid the require N124,000 and was ask to go into the interview romm @ about 11:00 am inside the interview room i sat 4 about 30 min b4 i was called to window 13 for the submision of the my docunents but the lady did not collect my ND certificate she ask me to sit down i sat down 4 about 2-3 hours b4 i was called into window 12 but b4 then i notice that most the ivs were denied i will type out my observation soonest, that lady was so nice and respectfull and also God fearing person she had already giving about 3 dv winners, I was just praying to God that she shold be the person to interview me as the guy in window 9 was too arch and was just denieying people I don?t know may be he had misunderstanding with his wife b4 living the house so I saw her picking a file and wen she open it , I saw my npc certificate at that point of time I just know it that am there, as she want to call dv 30 I jump up to meet her and here goes the interview as simple as abc without any question frm my ND or project or on wat I fille in my form and I knew it was Gods favour here comes the interview.

ME Good

congrats shinadave.i really thanj God on ur behalf.i pray dat d rest of us who wil soon b current wil also hv our success stories.
GOD HAS DECREED IT AND IT SHALL SURELY COME TO PASS.

Hello house

Happy New year to the house!!! How is everyone doing this new year? Been out of town, i miss you all, will be more active now.. Looking forward to reading more success stories.

Happy New year to the house!!! How is everyone doing this new year? Been out of town, i miss you all, will be more active now.. Looking forward to reading more success stories.

Petit,

U don show? please fire on-------

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

after that we wrere usher in to the embarsy i paid the require N124,000 and was ask to go into the interview romm @ about 11:00 am inside the interview room i sat 4 about 30 min b4 i was called to window 13 for the submision of the my docunents but the lady did not collect my ND certificate she ask me to sit down i sat down 4 about 2-3 hours b4 i was called into window 12 but b4 then i notice that most the ivs were denied i will type out my observation soonest, that lady was so nice and respectfull and also God fearing person she had already giving about 3 dv winners, I was just praying to God that she shold be the person to interview me as the guy in window 9 was too arch and was just denieying people I don’t know may be he had misunderstanding with his wife b4 living the house so I saw her picking a file and wen she open it , I saw my npc certificate at that point of time I just know it that am there, as she want to call dv 30 I jump up to meet her and here goes the interview as simple as abc without any question frm my ND or project or on wat I fille in my form and I knew it was Gods favour here comes the interview.

ME Good mooring
Co your finger print
Me did it
Me yes
Co sign here
Me did so
Me I swear
Co what is your name
Me told her
Co when were you born
Me told her
Co how old are you
Me told her
Me yes
Co so what is adjective
Me I define it
Me Black
Co wat does it modify
Me the noun hair
Me I solve it
Me thank you
Co she gave me a print out that carries my name and ask me to take to a specific location come January 11 for my visa

I realy appreciate every body that has make one or more contribution that is usefull to this forum thank you all 4 the courage and prayer and advise giving during the waiting period I pray that one after the orther we will all be successful in Jesus name AMEN

Shinadave my man, you can see how your interview went so smoothly and easy, Please give God all the glory and honour.

Stay bless.

MY INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

ME Good mooring
Co your finger print
Me did it
Me yes
Co sign here
Me did so
Me I swear
Co what is your name
Me told her
Co when were you born
Me told her
Co how old are you
Me told her
Me yes
Co so what is adjective
Me I define it
Me Black
Co wat does it modify
Me the noun hair
Me I solve it
Me thank you

Shinadave my man, you can see how your interview went so smoothly and easy, Please always give God all the glory and honour, He surely deserves them.

Stay bless.

@IZI
sorry for such a situation.writing to KCC was a good step.Just wait for their response.It is saddening such a thing also happen abroad.But where did you tell kcc you were going to have your interview;lagos or the country?
I am also thinking of you making this incidence to our embassy over there;they might be of help you never can tell.All the same commit everything to God,He started it and He will finish it.Accept my sympathy.

Guys, I am having my interview next week and I really need answer for something from you guys. Do I have to write my case number on the original documents like birth cert and neco cert too. Also I need your prayers a lot guy.

Guys, I am having my interview next week and I really need answer for something from you guys. Do I have to write my case number on the original documents like birth cert and neco cert too. Also I need your prayers a lot guy.

You do not need to write your case number on your original documents, just the photo copies.

Our prayers and thoughts will be with you. You are a success.