• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

WOW, i knew it Shinadave. I knew it. Successful stories will come out of every member of this forum in Jesus Christ name. Amen.............. my interview is next week everyone in the house should pray for me.

@ Toncana & Shinadave : Congratulations to you guys. Toncana succeeded on the last day of 2009 while Shinadave also succeeded on the first working day of 2010. I pray that every one yet to go for interview shall also be successful in Jesus name, AMEN!!. Shinadave, we can’t wait to read your interview experience.

@waheed1 : You are certainly coming here to share your success story. You are already a winner in Jesus name, Amen.

@gasper2000 : I wish u all d best come February, just go there and pick your thing, no shaking man.

@Adex : Congrats as your interview comes up in January, God’s mercy & favour are yours already. As per your ND certificate, there’s nothing you can do since your school is yet to prepare the certificate, so worry not my dear and go with what you have, the worst is to confirm the authenticity from your school. I see no problem here.

@ Higherground: big congrats to you and your family, I’m happy for you guys. Kindly furnish us your interview experience as others have done, e.g like that of Petit and Matee you mentioned. Congrats.

2010 SHALL BE BETTER FOR US ALL IN JESUS NAME, AMEN. HAPPY AND WONDERFULL NEW YEAR TO U ALL.

SOMEBODY HELP ME TO PRAISE GOD, I HAD A SUCCESSFULL INTERVIEW TODAY[/[/COLOR]B] thanks to everybody in the house 4 ur advise, contribution i was favoured to be interview by the lady in window 12 , my interview experience to com soonest

Congrats!Thank God!More success stories are coming

SOMEBODY HELP ME TO PRAISE GOD, I HAD A SUCCESSFULL INTERVIEW TODAY[/[/COLOR]B] thanks to everybody in the house 4 ur advise, contribution i was favoured to be interview by the lady in window 12 , my interview experience to com soonest

Congrats Shinadave & Toncana..............We are starting the year right....This is our year people!!!

Shinadave,
And it came to pass. CONGRATULATIONS no evil eye shall see any one in this forum.
Congrats once again and please fire the details to the house without delay.

shinadave,

congratulationsssssssss. Success upon success shall never depart this house.

We are all happy for you.

congrats d Lord His set to do wonderful things amist us dis month and beyond.we await ur experience

@shinadave, we await your experience

NL Got to KCC 25/June via FEDEX
Started medicals: 09/Dec/2009
Completed Medicals: 30/Dec/2009
2nd NL recieved: 23/12/2009
Interview: successful--------awaiting in Jesus Christ holy name. amen

Its all in God's Hands o!

1st NL received 24th April 2009
Replied on 1st May 2009
2nd NL received on 21st Dec 2009
1st Med Appt on 29th Dec 2009
2nd Med Appt on 5th Jan 2010
Interview......close,very close

Pls join me in Prayers.....

'For the lord has put a new song in ma mouth'
i will testify.....

Femmeaqua you are required to pay on your day of interview,as soon as you enter inside the embassy you will be asked to pay you can either choose to pay in Naira or dollars,but to be on a safer side i will implore you to pay with naira,hope this helps, cheers.

Thanks for the tip.....
Arrived Lagos today and silly me
i already changed ma visa fees to dollars
perhaps i should revert bac to naira as u propose...
bt isnt it d same thin???
anyways i"ll take ur advice..
thanks again:)

congratulations to all the guys that were successful in their recents interviews Tocana and shinadave, guys this shows that God is truely with us in this house despite the recent happenings,Fear not!. The only thing that has changed is that with the latest incident Gasper 2000 and all the rest of us that was hoping of going to the states with Bush meat,(just joking)will not be able to do so, as we are all going to be throughly searched being a Nigerian travelling to the States.For those that have their date of interview already you only have to hold your peace and watch God in action,it is well.

$775= Naira equivalent

Thanks for the tip.....
Arrived Lagos today and silly me
i already changed ma visa fees to dollars
perhaps i should revert bac to naira as u propose...
bt isnt it d same thin???
anyways i"ll take ur advice..
thanks again:)
@ Femmeaqua the reason i implore you to pay with Naira is the fact that we still have in Nigeria some old dollar bills in circulation,which they have already taken out of circulation in the states .They will refuse to take it from you at the embassy on your day of interview and then do you really trust the dollars given to you at the bureau de change to be geniune,if you go with the naira equivalent you will have safe yourself from a lot of embarrasement and last minute headache.Looking forward to your success,all the very best.

Any Idea??? Anybody?

Please,i need an opinion on this:
I was affected in d recent mass flush in d bankin sector
and as at d tym i applied n responded to my 2nd NL, i put in Banker and work experiences as 'to date'.....
The letter disengagin me from the bank,along wit others arrived the branch today and i was already enroute Lagos..so i culdnt acknowledge. my interview is very close and i dunno if i shuld stick to d answer as 'being employed or let dem kno i ave been diengaged or dat i resigned...
Pls what do i do,so i dont complicate thins for maself.
Thank u..:confused:

Toncana congratulation and thank you for sharing your experience with the house,please when the CO asked you your place of birth did you tell her your actual place of birth or the one that your freind filled online which was Lagos?
@ Dotman
Apologies for the late response.
I am currently out of the office and have limited access to the internet.
I told the consular officer the actual place of birth,not the one my friend filed and she just nodded.

Toncana,

Congratulations, however i am in agreement with Phluck2. It is not and will never be a slaughter house but rather a house of blessing and great testimonies as far as this family is concern.
agree with you, Phluck2 and Joequi.It is a house of blessing and not a slaughter house.
But on that day,trust me,it appeared like one.lol
To all those waiting for their interview,I wish you success.
Be composed,say the truth and the truth alone and above all,commit everything in to the hands of God.
Do not go there with fake documents.
If someone wrote your exams for you,then you need more grace as i witnessed about two(2) rejections while i was there,based on inability to defend results presented by the candidates.(it was obvious).
God bless this house as we await more success stories

Please,i need an opinion on this:
I was affected in d recent mass flush in d bankin sector
and as at d tym i applied n responded to my 2nd NL, i put in Banker and work experiences as 'to date'.....
The letter disengagin me from the bank,along wit others arrived the branch today and i was already enroute Lagos..so i culdnt acknowledge. my interview is very close and i dunno if i shuld stick to d answer as 'being employed or let dem kno i ave been diengaged or dat i resigned...
Pls what do i do,so i dont complicate thins for maself.
Thank u..:confused:
Femmeaqua,from my experience,i don`t the consular officers are monsters. If that question comes up,tell them the truth(This is my opinion).
Give them a true picture of the situation.
Relax,I don`t believe you would have an issue with that.
All the best

What's up

Where is our Prophet, Bishop, Evangelist, Chief Native Doctor Phluck2,

Phluck2 where you de, please we need another prediction. If your prediction this time around come to pass, honestly this honourable house must confer you with the above title.
To our dear Prophet,Bishop,Evangelist,Chief,Alhaji,Alhaja in the house Phluck2 please interceed on behalf of this house that as the number jumped from 5500 to 8800 btw Sept. and Oct. 2009 that God should go ahead of us into the States Dept and give our number a big push in similar direction if not more! 3 days to go!!!:):)