• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Praise the Lord. God Almighty Has done it eventually. We collected our visa today.

First of all we thank The I Am that I Am for His love, mercy and favour and we also thank the forum for the advice that were given during our short stint with this web address.

We through searching made a contact with the forum and the valuable advice that we were able to get paid off during our interview.

Petit,Matee thank you so much for the little info gotten especially your experience at the interview.

We tried all possible best to get the AOS as will be going as a family but they did not even ask for the document on the D day.

They only asked about my course, some topic and my project while in school, my husband question is just his date of birth and state while my daughter is her date of birth and pronto the visas were given, we were told to come back same day following week.

My advice is try as much as possible to read,ask questions, dont keep quite and above all PRAY because He that make you win it will definately complete the job.

Thank you once again house, wish you best of luck all in your own interviews.

Higher Ground.

Congratulations,
We should not forget that He said His words will not come back to Him void until it has accomplished that for which it was spoken.
The good Lord is committed to leading us to even more powerful testimonies.
Happy New Year to The House

hey adex i fink statement of result/ result slip will be fine..ma interview was last month,i had olevel certificate and for alevel i had a results slip not da actual certificate.
God bless

Thanks asss u said ur visa was suspended bcos of missing document hope is not ur alevel certificate and wat docment is it 4 us to take note

@ Higherground congratulation pls we need ur interview xperience and other observation thanks

hey adex i fink statement of result/ result slip will be fine..ma interview was last month,i had olevel certificate and for alevel i had a results slip not da actual certificate.
God bless

Thanks asss u said ur visa was suspended bcos of missing document hope is not ur alevel certificate and wat docment is it 4 us to take note

@ Higherground congratulation pls we need ur interview xperience and other observation thanks

hi everyone in the house my interview comes up early january i went to my school for my ND certificate but was told is not ready till january and i think it will not meet my interview, now i want to use my last statement of result wish carries my grade together wit my 1st and 2nd statement of result house will this statement of result be ok for the interview pls house help me wit quik response

Adex,

You don't have mush challenge, just go get ur transcript from your school. That will be perfect.

*all praise is due to allah*
**for his infinite mercies**
***happy new year to all***

New Year is the time to
unfold new horizons & realize new dreams,
to rediscover the strength & faith within u,
to rejoice in simple pleasures &
gear up 4 a new challenges.
Welcome to a truly fulfilling 2010

Happy new year.

Hi guys, happy new year and i pray this year brings much more good things and favors in our lives. I got my social security number yesterday 31st. will keep you guys posted on unfolding events.

Phill
ATLANTA, GA

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: NEW YORK JFK INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GEORGIA
GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 22ND DECEMBER 2009.
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER RECEIVED: 31ST/DEC./2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

Good news

Hi guys, happy new year and i pray this year brings much more good things and favors in our lives. I got my social security number yesterday 31st. will keep you guys posted on unfolding events.

Phill
ATLANTA, GA

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009
DEPARTED FOR THE STATES AT 2AM/ 27TH/ NOV. 2009.
PORT OF ENTRY: NEW YORK JFK INTERNATIONAL AIR PORT.
RESIDENCE: ATLANTA,GEORGIA
GREEN CARD RECEIVED: 22ND DECEMBER 2009.
SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER RECEIVED: 31ST/DEC./2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

So very happy for u good things shall never depart from our lives,go on into good success now and always. Cheers:cool:

Look what the lord has done

Brothers and sisters happy new year in advance.

KCC told me my interview has been scheduled 3rd week of February.Please i need your prayers as we all still pray for others.
thanks!!!!

@ Gasper i remmember very vividly those moment of uncertainty 'To Be or Not To Be' ,come 3rd week of February your testimony will be' LOOK WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!. No shaking bro,your visa is waiting for you.:cool:

No one should be bothered by the recent event of terrorism that was perpetrated by a bastard Nigerian, US will not witch-hunt anyone because of that except all that were involved, even the Afghans have special visas they issue to them to come to the US, just do your thing and be prayerful, it's well. We have disassociated ourselves from him and he learnt all that from abroad not in Nigeria. SO JUST DO YOUR THING. HAPPY NEW YEAR IN ADVANCE .

i seconded the above posting from Aywire,there will be no witch-hunt over this unfortunate incident,the U.S govt knows that an average Nigerian loves life, we can be everything but not a sucide bomber!!, wetin concern Agbero(Bus conductor) with overload?:D:D

NEW YEAR MESSAGE[/U]
To everyone in the house the word of God according to Ps46:10-11 says,Be still,and know that I am God:I will exalted among the heathen,I will be exalted in the earth.
The LORD of hosts is with us;the GOD of jacob is our refuge.

There will be an unprecedented display of God favour over our life in this house, There will be no failures,we will all achieve our heart desires because GOD IS WITH US.Emmanuel, welcome to 2010 THE YEAR OF SOLUTION.The story of our lives will change. Amen

@ Gasper i remmember very vividly those moment of uncertainty 'To Be or Not To Be' ,come 3rd week of February your testimony will be' LOOK WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!. No shaking bro,your visa is waiting for you.:cool:

Amen.Na Oluwa hand work.He will do it for us because God is not a man that starts a project he can not finish.

Hi everyone,happy new year.I just got info that d US embassy stopped Visa issuance on wednesday in Nigeria but i dnt know how authentic dis info is.Whatever it shouldnt affect DV applicants.

Hi guy, we current for January really needs your prayer, pls join us in prayers. I know God has done it already for us but prayers is like a visa pick up slip. We shall come back to you guys with joyful testimonies in Jesus christ only name. Amen

Hi guy, we current for January really needs your prayer, pls join us in prayers. I know God has done it already for us but prayers is like a visa pick up slip. We shall come back to you guys with joyful testimonies in Jesus christ only name. Amen

Waheed,
You dont have any problems, just go and collect your visa and you can bet on the fact that the forum is behind you in prayers.
All we need from you here is the testimonies

Please culd smeone tell me how to pay the visa fees or am i required to ave it with me wen i get to the interview venue?
Thank u