• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Petit is preparing for take off

HAHAHAHA Guys, i can see how you are all missing Petit in the house. well i know what she's doing "Preparing for take off" yeah she told me that. so please you guys should pray she get things right and they should not border her much at the airport.
Phill
Atlanta, Ga

hi everyone in the house my interview comes up early january i went to my school for my ND certificate but was told is not ready till january and i think it will not meet my interview, now i want to use my last statement of result wish carries my grade together wit my 1st and 2nd statement of result house will this statement of result be ok for the interview pls house help me wit quik response

Praise the Lord. God Almighty Has done it eventually. We collected our visa today.

First of all we thank The I Am that I Am for His love, mercy and favour and we also thank the forum for the advice that were given during our short stint with this web address.

We through searching made a contact with the forum and the valuable advice that we were able to get paid off during our interview.

Petit,Matee thank you so much for the little info gotten especially your experience at the interview.

We tried all possible best to get the AOS as will be going as a family but they did not even ask for the document on the D day.

They only asked about my course, some topic and my project while in school, my husband question is just his date of birth and state while my daughter is her date of birth and pronto the visas were given, we were told to come back same day following week.

My advice is try as much as possible to read,ask questions, dont keep quite and above all PRAY because He that make you win it will definately complete the job.

Thank you once again house, wish you best of luck all in your own interviews.

Higher Ground.

hey

hey adex i fink statement of result/ result slip will be fine..ma interview was last month,i had olevel certificate and for alevel i had a results slip not da actual certificate.
God bless

hey

Praise the Lord. God Almighty Has done it eventually. We collected our visa today.

First of all we thank The I Am that I Am for His love, mercy and favour and we also thank the forum for the advice that were given during our short stint with this web address.

We through searching made a contact with the forum and the valuable advice that we were able to get paid off during our interview.

Petit,Matee thank you so much for the little info gotten especially your experience at the interview.

We tried all possible best to get the AOS as will be going as a family but they did not even ask for the document on the D day.

They only asked about my course, some topic and my project while in school, my husband question is just his date of birth and state while my daughter is her date of birth and pronto the visas were given, we were told to come back same day following week.

My advice is try as much as possible to read,ask questions, dont keep quite and above all PRAY because He that make you win it will definately complete the job.

Higher Ground.

u r standing on a higher ground indeed..pray for me ma visa is still suspended coz of missing docs......we need to pray and give thnx to God

HAHAHAHA Guys, i can see how you are all missing Petit in the house. well i know what she's doing "Preparing for take off" yeah she told me that. so please you guys should pray she get things right and they should not border her much at the airport.
Phill
Atlanta, Ga

hey phil i understand u in A-town now....pray for me..ma visa was suspended coz of missing docs

Higher Ground.

This is a great news coming to the house at a time when all hopes are in God, am happy to hear this. Now members of this thread should know that with God they can move forward irrespective of whatever has happened lately. I am happy for you and ur family, Good luck in advance to all those having their interview in January.

Higher Ground.

I'm very happy for your family. Regards to Obama when you get there. Don't forget to tell him to expect the rest of the members of this house who are yet to be interviewed very soon in his country.

hi everyone in the house my interview comes up early january i went to my school for my ND certificate but was told is not ready till january and i think it will not meet my interview, now i want to use my last statement of result wish carries my grade together wit my 1st and 2nd statement of result house will this statement of result be ok for the interview pls house help me wit quik response

Hi Adex,

I think you should be okay with the statement. If they tend not to be certain with it, they will go to your school and cross-check.

Brothers and sisters happy new year in advance.

KCC told me my interview has been scheduled 3rd week of February.Please i need your prayers as we all still pray for others.
thanks!!!!

God has already done it for you. Just do your bit and come back with it!.......Ah, so soon your level go change!!!

Praise be to the Lord our god who crowns us in victory

@ gasper, its well wit u and ur interview. Go bring ur visa come and ur experience and ur testimony to GOD or ALLAH.
hpy new year in adv to every member both old and new.
@ aywire... hope u ar havin a gud time in 9ja wit ur family

@ gasper, its well wit u and ur interview. Go bring ur visa come and ur experience and ur testimony to GOD or ALLAH.
hpy new year in adv to every member both old and new.
@ aywire... hope u ar havin a gud time in 9ja wit ur family

Amen.Specially wishing you a happy new year and God's blessings.

Higher Ground.

Congrats!In the spirit of oneness would really appreciate if you tell the house the exact question you were asked.Thanks

hey phil i understand u in A-town now....pray for me..ma visa was suspended coz of missing docs

Sorry to hear that but we do hope everything will be fine.I humbly beg if you could share your interview with the house and possibly let us know the missing document.Thanks

As we have finally come to the end of the year.We thanks God for what he has done and begging that His wonders begin again in the life of our brothers and sisters going early January and subsequent ones in the course of the year.

I also wish to suggest that an award for for best forumites 2009 be given.
I am humbly suggesting Oga Bammyrichie and m'am Petit.
What do you think guys?

Last edited by a moderator: