• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Danje, u too dey worry my friend. Almighty God has lay the bed down there for all of us in dis forum, all we just need is sleepin on it. U are coming back with good news.Hey, God started it and he is still waitin to end it with joy.

House please pray 4me o, my interview is in 2weeks.

God is with you. Just pray and be you during the interview. He will see you through. I can't wait to hear the good news.
Success!!!

Sorry House, I have been on training. I am so glad the likes of Petit and Phill are keeping this forum alive. I missed you all.
Congrats to those who made it so far; and for the upcoming ones, we shall rejoice once more. God bless you all.:)

Danje, u too dey worry my friend. Almighty God has lay the bed down there for all of us in dis forum, all we just need is sleepin on it. U are coming back with good news.Hey, God started it and he is still waitin to end it with joy.

Ameen, my broda. I shall smile and be grateful 2 God for His Mercy @ d end of d interview.
Wishing u & evry1 else also good luck during theirs.

God is with you. Just pray and be you during the interview. He will see you through. I can't wait to hear the good news.
Success!!!

Sorry House, I have been on training. I am so glad the likes of Petit and Phill are keeping this forum alive. I missed you all.
Congrats to those who made it so far; and for the upcoming ones, we shall rejoice once more. God bless you all.:)

yes o, Prayer is the key. We all shall continue to Rejoice by GOD Grace. Ameen.

Success!!!

welcome bk senator

Salam danje am sure u know almighty Allah has done it. U r only waitin to collect insha Allah success is ours.How wass sallah and where is my meat?

AMIN-WALAIKI SALAM.
Yes I believe Allah has done it already & i pray he does it for all of us.
Sallah was Good, dnt wory i'l infrared or rather jus bluetooth the meat to u. Turn on ur bluetooth now & Accept.
Sending meat........ Meat Sent.
Delivery Report Recieved...
So Sola hav u gotten it...lol.

Dear, friend
I cannot but urge you to keep up with the good work that you have been doing on the thread ,i want to let you know that God's willing you will surely succeed in your Endeavour, well done dearest(petit,dotman,phill,and all members of this thread)I m praying earnestly that may GOD crown all your efforts with success and to God be the Glory I'am hearing good news from (petit,phil )and others.
Please i need your serious advice.Send me the respond before i feinted.My heart find no peace.
Married with a kid.To God be the Glory after apply for America Visa and playing the lottery several time,My wife won this 2010. We received the NL filled the form and send it back to KCC and confirm received.
Here are my questions:
1 .In Q 29 of the form they ask your petitioner name and adrress,but i mistake put the name of the person that will accommodate in US.
Can this disqualified me I should writ to KCC to correct the mistake.

2. My case number is too high,I am from a small french speaking country that share bundry with nigeria but base in Nigeria with my family.
My CN 2010AF00068XXX
3. Only 50000 visa to be issued and my number are over 50000 is there a chance for me?

4. It take a long process(3-5 MONTHS) to get some of documents before you get your passport in my country,
Can I go ahead and have all my documents and my passport ready for me and the members of the family that I put in my application?
Best Regard...

Hi Thomastutus, Congratulations for having won the lottery.

The petitioner is the person that won the lottery. Its a minor mistake which you have already been told how to go about correcting. Please do not worry yourself over it.

Even if one does not have any immediate plans of travelling, it is a good idea to have a valid passport especially in countries where getting one or renewing takes ages. You never know when it will come in handy.

If you have not already done so, you should check out the visa bulletin for previous years at http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html. After you have gone through a couple of months for 3 - 4 years, you will notice a pattern. I believe that may give you a fairly good idea of when your number is likely to be current.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

joequi,

im sorry to hear about your mom's passing away. I hope it was a peaceful departure. Be strong. Everything will be alright

freedom thanks,

member of this great forum, i thank u all for lifting up my spirit, i quite appreciate. The almighty God will continue to bless u all in Jesus name.

I love you all.

For Danje's interview, it is already a success. Greater is HE that is in you than he that is in the world. Also remember - if God is with us who shall be against us, nobody even the CO. So go and dominate.

divorce letter

Hello all,

I am a winner of DV 2010. I entered the original form as married ( I am the principal applicant); altough I did not do a wedding ( and therefore no pics...), I had the marriage license/certificate. The rub, however, is after a year of study I went home for a break, only to see my wife saying she is no more with me and she may apply for a divorce. However, even if she files for a divorce, from past experience, it takes ages and ages to finalise divorse cases in my country. And as per historical trend, my number will probably be current in March/April, and am sure the divorce will take longer than that to finanalise. I am in deep shit here: I lost a wife, and gonna lose my DV. I filled in the form I returned to KCC that she will be moving with me, which means that she has to be with me on the interview date. But now, she won’t be. If I notify the KCC of change in my marriage, I am sure that I will not be bale to get the divorce paper by my interview date.

Is there any such strange experience? Can any one help me out here. I would greatly appreciate!

Lone

Thank you all for your thoughtful advices about my strange circumstances. I have so far been labouring, and even at times given up about my chance with the DV. But now, I learned that the divorce application is moving fast that, God willing, I will be able to get it in few weeks time.

What do I need to do now, given that my interview is likely to be in march or april? Should I notify the KCC before I get the divorce letter in my hand so that they adjust the information before it is sent to the embassy, or shall I wait till I get the divorce certificate?

thanks
Lome

i told u that the stuff takes just few weeks if both party is readily to part ways, i wish u gud luck with ur new wife and the interview

Thank you very much CROWNEDNVICTORY,petitit dotman,and all the members of the House.
The good Lord be with us always.
It is the Lord that make me know about this thread.
I learn a lot.Right now I have started the process of all my traveling documents.
But the little challenge I am facing now is about my counsultant after I got a lots of good ideas from you guys,I told him that there is a mistake in filling the form ,that He put the name of the person I will be living with in USA as my petitioner, that i want to write KCC to correct the mistake and He insist that that person can be my petitioner and there is no problem that I should not write KCC,AND I BECAME CONFUSED bcos I appreciate the effort of my counsultant,He help me a lot but now I took my decision to write kcc.
House i'am expecting your final decision,bcos i believe that my counsultant still thinking that I dont know anything about DV lottery but you guys have teach me more about DV.
I let him know that I 'am not withdraying my contract agreement with him,but just for we to write kcc and correct the mistake and He said NO,that is not a problem that the most important things is YOUR NAME,PLACE OF BIRTH,YEAR.
HOUSE I TRUST YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION.