• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

d most friendly, nice, simple and considerate among d CO is d chinese lady and i will suggest that u shld be praying dat she shld d 1 to interview u.

whoa am just hearing that for the first time because two guys earlier wrote her off in this thread.Well thanks atleast that would give so many of us that have wrong impression about her psyschological relief.

MODLEY,
SO MANY HAVE GIVEN DIVERSE SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS, BUT LIKE AWIRE SAID U CAN'T BE IN NIJA AND KNOWS WHAT OPPERATES IN USA.

MY IS A PRACTICAL ONE:
I had a year to go in Elect/Elect, did the interview and God open another chapter.
I left for US; from my signature, u could see that my GC was delayed; the reason I do not know.
I got a job, I applied to a university, I was told to get my TRANSCRIPT, I ask a friend of mine to apply on my behalf, my dad followed it up and was sent to ME.
At last I was addmitted to read Electronics and Computer Engineering for 2 YEARS. Since I have addmission I applied for FA., which was given also.

NOTE THAT YOU MAY NOT BE TOO SURE U WILL GRADUATE IN ONE YEAR IN NIJA; SO WILL ADVICE U MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION. GOOD LUCK.

good suggestion too....I didnt think about what could happen in naija, taking into account strikes and all. you cant be to sure of that one year!!! please look at navigator's experience as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
the bulletin is moving as fast as the speed of light. 12,900 in January?I hope God does it for me in FEBRUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!
Those who are current,look unto God and trust in him.

Gasper,
Thanks,
We honestly do not have a choice. God is able and only in Him we trust.

Green card is not issued in 2 weeks but SSN, whoever said he got his in 2 wks was lying. For those of you that are coming to the US... hmnn, you should be ready for what his called boredom cos you will continue to wait for SSN after that u wait for GC, then u will now go for your DL/state ID. before one starts going to fill application but there are some that could be done on the internet while u await all these docs. Best wishes.

Paulash was a member of the 2009 dv thread, and i got the info from him that He got his GC two weeks after he got to the US.. I think He can still share same information with the house one more time if anyone doubts that.

Green card is not issued in 2 weeks but SSN, whoever said he got his in 2 wks was lying. For those of you that are coming to the US... hmnn, you should be ready for what his called boredom cos you will continue to wait for SSN after that u wait for GC, then u will now go for your DL/state ID. before one starts going to fill application but there are some that could be done on the internet while u await all these docs. Best wishes.

Mr Aywire,
Just to clear things up here, I arrived US on the 19th of September, I applied for my SSN on the 22nd of September.I received my SSN on 28th September and Green Card on the 3rd of October 2009.

Hey guys I got my 2nd NL yesterday. It doesn't really contain much info. Just 3 sheets of papers confirming when your interview is due and that you should bring the originals of all your documents.

Hey guys I got my 2nd NL yesterday. It doesn't really contain much info. Just 3 sheets of papers confirming when your interview is due and that you should bring the originals of all your documents.

Mykoko,
Are you from Nigeria? just asking because u mentioned receiving your 2nd NL when ur signature indicates your DV number to be 2010AF14***.

Medicals Results

Hi Guys,
I need a quick advice for a friend. She went for her medical in Kamoross and the result is billed to come out few days after the interview is scheduled. what is she going to do?
pls. advice.

Hi guys, gud thing for does of us current for january and may d Lord's blessing b with us, cos with him all things shall b possible. Pls guys, does who went for d interview with O'level result should kindly keep on posting their experience at d embassy. Success shall b ours. Amen

Hi guys, gud thing for does of us current for january and may d Lord's blessing b with us, cos with him all things shall b possible. Pls guys, does who went for d interview with O'level result should kindly keep on posting their experience at d embassy. Success shall b ours. Amen

Waheed1,
Please update your signature for completeness of information

How long can a green card holder stay in us before he/she can write a visitation letter to any of his/her family in naija...Also,is it possible 4 d invited person 2 work wen he/she getz 2 d us...Nid ur reply guyz...Thkz

Hi Guys,
I need a quick advice for a friend. She went for her medical in Kamoross and the result is billed to come out few days after the interview is scheduled. what is she going to do?
pls. advice.

The senator,

Long time, she has no problem. They will allow her do the interview but will not be issued a visa till she gets the medical and send it to the embassy. Hence the embassy will give her another appointment. Pls advise her not to reschedule the interview, it could take months to get another space.

House what do guys have to say.

Hi Guys,
pls. advice.

She would go ahead with her interview, they'll just wait till she receives her results, then if everything is ok, she gets her visa

How long can a green card holder stay in us before he/she can write a visitation letter to any of his/her family in naija...Also,is it possible 4 d invited person 2 work wen he/she getz 2 d us...Nid ur reply guyz...Thkz

As you have said yourself, "a visitation letter", a visitor will not be allowed to work in the US.