• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

CASE NO: DV2010AF00007***
1ST LETTER:24 MARCH 2010
2ND LETTER:17 SEPT 2010
INTERVIEW DATE:4 NOV 2010
VISA TO B PIK:12 NOV 2010

WHEN I GOT TO D EMBASSY, I WAS TOLD TO OPEN UP MY X-RAY PAPER BAG AND SUBMITTED THE NOTIFICATION LETTER THAT HAS INTERVIEW DATE ON IT.THEN, I WAS GIVEN A NUMBER....TO CUT THE STORY SHORT FOUR SECURITIES CHECKED ON ME B4 I GOT TO D INTERVIEWED ROOM.....SO, I SAT DOWN AND A LADY CALLED D NUMBER GIVEEN TO ME AT THE GATE WHERE I SUBMITTED MY NOTIFICATION LETTER....SHE COLLECTED ALL MY DOCUMENT AND WISH ME GOODLUCK,,,,DEN IN AN HOUR TIME THE WHITE PEOPLE STARTED CALLING THE CARD NUMBERZ...

HERE IS MY INTERVIEW QUESTION:

CO: GUD AFTERNOON
ME: GUD AFTERNOON SIR( PUT A LIL' RESPECT)
CO: RAISE UR RIGHT HAND UP AND TAKE A OATH
ME: DID SO
CO: DO YOU KNOW DAT IF U'RE REFUSED VISA AT D END OF THE INTERVIEW, D MONEY U PAID IN NON-REFUNDABLE
ME: I KNOW SIR
CO: WHEN DID U WRITE UR WAEC
ME: TOLD HIM
CO: SO WHAT ARE U DOIN NOW
ME: TOLD HIM,I'M AN UNDERGRADUATE
CO: WHAT IS D NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL
CO: WOT LEVEL ARE U AND WEN WILL U FINISH
ME: TOLD HIM DAT I OUGHT TO END NEXT YEAR BUT DUE TO D ASUU STRIKE IT WILL B EARLY 2011
CO: WHAT COURSE ARE U INTO
CO: DAT MEANS U'LL KNO ALOT ABT PROGRAMMINGS
ME: TOLD HIM DAT I DEAL SPECIFICALLY WIT ARCHITECTURAL STRUCTURE OF A COMPUTER SYST
CO: SO U DID NOT DO ANY PRACTICAL AT ALL
ME: NOT DAT WE DNT DO PRACTICAL BUT MOST OF THE PRACTICAL WE DO ARE FROM ODA DEPT.
CO: DO U AV ANY TECHNICAL XPERIENCE
ME: YES SIR,I JUS CONCLUDED MY SIWES
CO: OKAY GUD,TELL ME ABT WOT U DID AND WHERE
ME: TOLD HIM MY XPERIENCE AS A NETWORK SECURITY ENGR.
CO: HE CHECK MY O LEVEL RESULT AND SAID IF SUPPLY INCREASE,DEMAND INCREASE WOT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PRICE
CO: WROTE mg and k,,,,WOT ARE DIZ ELEMENT ,,
CO: X+10=20 , 60/3 AND 9*9 ,,,,SOLVE IT
ME : I DID DAT
CO: WOT IS AN ADVERB
CO: DO U AV ANYBODY IN STATES
ME: YES
CO: WHO AND HOW DOES D PERSON TRAVEL
ME: MY ELDER SISTER AND TOLD HIM AO SHE TRAVEL
CO: WHR IS D PERSON STAYIN
CO:DEN HE WAS TYPIN SOME TINZ ON HIS COMPUTER AND LATER SAID CONGRATULATIONS U AV PASSED D INTERVIEW AND GAVE ME 1 WHITE SHEET WITH MY CARD NUMBER STAPLED ON IT...AND TOLD ME TO GO TO D ADDRESS BELOW DAT SHEET NEXT WEEK THURS FOR MY VISA AND DAT I'LL PAY #1250...
ME: THANK U BVERY MUCH SIR....

N:B: PLZ GUYZ,,BE COURAGEOUS AND DNT PUT IT IN MIND SO MUCH,COZ DOSE GUYZ ARE PSYCHOLOGISTS OOOOO,,,AGAIN MAKE SURE U KNO D KIND OF WORK D PERSON U INTEND TO STAY WIT IS DOIN OVA DIER,,NOT D PROFESSION ONLY OOO..FOR EXAMPLE...A BARBER, HE USES CLIPPER TO CUT HAIR...BCOZ A GUYZ WAS REFUSED VISA DUE TO DIZ QUESTION...AONDA GUY ALSO WAS UNABLE TO DEFENS HIS O LEVEL RESULT...ANODA MAN WAS ALSO REFUSED VISA BCOZ HE CNT DEFINE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING AND HE CLAIMED TO NE A MANAGER.

SO I WISH THE REST OF U GUYZ OUT DEIR GUDLUCK TOO AND PRAY REALLY HARD WIT FASTING TOO.....COZ' IT WORKED FOR ME

THKS TO U ALL TOOOOOO.....

thank you for the post, I'm encouraging more of this from the thread members..:) May God guide you as you take the next step..

hi

please i have not received my second letter from the kcc and my interview is coming up in december please what should i do?

A friend of mine had a successfull interview.but i dont have details of the interview.please my brothers and sisters everybody should be prepaid and be calm GOD has already crown us with victory.

CASE NO: DV2010AF00007***
1ST LETTER:24 MARCH 2010
2ND LETTER:17 SEPT 2010
INTERVIEW DATE:4 NOV 2010
VISA TO B PIK:12 NOV 2010

WHEN I GOT TO D EMBASSY, I WAS TOLD TO OPEN UP MY X-RAY PAPER BAG AND SUBMITTED THE NOTIFICATION LETTER THAT HAS INTERVIEW DATE ON IT.THEN, I WAS GIVEN A NUMBER....TO CUT THE STORY SHORT FOUR SECURITIES CHECKED ON ME B4 I GOT TO D INTERVIEWED ROOM.....SO, I SAT DOWN AND A LADY CALLED D NUMBER GIVEEN TO ME AT THE GATE WHERE I SUBMITTED MY NOTIFICATION LETTER....SHE COLLECTED ALL MY DOCUMENT AND WISH ME GOODLUCK,,,,DEN IN AN HOUR TIME THE WHITE PEOPLE STARTED CALLING THE CARD NUMBERZ...

HERE IS MY INTERVIEW QUESTION:

CO: GUD AFTERNOON
ME: GUD AFTERNOON SIR( PUT A LIL' RESPECT)
CO: RAISE UR RIGHT HAND UP AND TAKE A OATH
ME: DID SO
CO: DO YOU KNOW DAT IF U'RE REFUSED VISA AT D END OF THE INTERVIEW, D MONEY U PAID IN NON-REFUNDABLE
ME: I KNOW SIR
CO: WHEN DID U WRITE UR WAEC
CO: SO WHAT ARE U DOIN NOW
ME: TOLD HIM,I'M AN UNDERGRADUATE
CO: WHAT IS D NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL
CO: WOT LEVEL ARE U AND WEN WILL U FINISH
ME: TOLD HIM DAT I OUGHT TO END NEXT YEAR BUT DUE TO D ASUU STRIKE IT WILL B EARLY 2011
CO: WHAT COURSE ARE U INTO
CO: DAT MEANS U'LL KNO ALOT ABT PROGRAMMINGS
ME: TOLD HIM DAT I DEAL SPECIFICALLY WIT ARCHITECTURAL STRUCTURE OF A COMPUTER SYST
CO: SO U DID NOT DO ANY PRACTICAL AT ALL
ME: NOT DAT WE DNT DO PRACTICAL BUT MOST OF THE PRACTICAL WE DO ARE FROM ODA DEPT.
CO: DO U AV ANY TECHNICAL XPERIENCE
ME: YES SIR,I JUS CONCLUDED MY SIWES
CO: OKAY GUD,TELL ME ABT WOT U DID AND WHERE
ME: TOLD HIM MY XPERIENCE AS A NETWORK SECURITY ENGR.
CO: HE CHECK MY O LEVEL RESULT AND SAID IF SUPPLY INCREASE,DEMAND INCREASE WOT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PRICE
CO: WROTE mg and k,,,,WOT ARE DIZ ELEMENT ,,
CO: X+10=20 , 60/3 AND 9*9 ,,,,SOLVE IT
ME : I DID DAT
CO: WOT IS AN ADVERB
CO: DO U AV ANYBODY IN STATES
ME: YES
CO: WHO AND HOW DOES D PERSON TRAVEL
ME: MY ELDER SISTER AND TOLD HIM AO SHE TRAVEL
CO: WHR IS D PERSON STAYIN
CO:DEN HE WAS TYPIN SOME TINZ ON HIS COMPUTER AND LATER SAID CONGRATULATIONS U AV PASSED D INTERVIEW AND GAVE ME 1 WHITE SHEET WITH MY CARD NUMBER STAPLED ON IT...AND TOLD ME TO GO TO D ADDRESS BELOW DAT SHEET NEXT WEEK THURS FOR MY VISA AND DAT I'LL PAY #1250...
ME: THANK U BVERY MUCH SIR....

N:B: PLZ GUYZ,,BE COURAGEOUS AND DNT PUT IT IN MIND SO MUCH,COZ DOSE GUYZ ARE PSYCHOLOGISTS OOOOO,,,AGAIN MAKE SURE U KNO D KIND OF WORK D PERSON U INTEND TO STAY WIT IS DOIN OVA DIER,,NOT D PROFESSION ONLY OOO..FOR EXAMPLE...A BARBER, HE USES CLIPPER TO CUT HAIR...BCOZ A GUYZ WAS REFUSED VISA DUE TO DIZ QUESTION...AONDA GUY ALSO WAS UNABLE TO DEFENS HIS O LEVEL RESULT...ANODA MAN WAS ALSO REFUSED VISA BCOZ HE CNT DEFINE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING AND HE CLAIMED TO NE A MANAGER.

SO I WISH THE REST OF U GUYZ OUT DEIR GUDLUCK TOO AND PRAY REALLY HARD WIT FASTING TOO.....COZ' IT WORKED FOR ME

THKS TO U ALL TOOOOOO.....

Congratssssssss. God bless you.

@ modley, CONGRATULATIONS MY MAN, GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN, AND LIKE I EARLIER SAID, THIS HOUSE WILL BE FULL OF GOOD NEWS AND TESTIMONIES FROM ALL ITS MEMBERS.

@ ALL HOUSEMATES, GUYS, SORRY FOR BEING UNAVAILABLE ALL THIS WHILE, TYING TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY FLIGHT TICKET AND ITS BEEN TAKING ME SOME TIME OFF. REALLY MISS Y'ALL. GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN TO ALL CURRENT CASES FOR NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER. ONE LOVE.
Phill

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

@ modley, CONGRATULATIONS MY MAN, GOD HAS DONE IT AGAIN, AND LIKE I EARLIER SAID, THIS HOUSE WILL BE FULL OF GOOD NEWS AND TESTIMONIES FROM ALL ITS MEMBERS.

@ ALL HOUSEMATES, GUYS, SORRY FOR BEING UNAVAILABLE ALL THIS WHILE, TYING TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR MY FLIGHT TICKET AND ITS BEEN TAKING ME SOME TIME OFF. REALLY MISS Y'ALL. GOOD LUCK ONCE AGAIN TO ALL CURRENT CASES FOR NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER. ONE LOVE.
Phill

CASE NO: 2010AF000010**
NL Received 28th march 2009
sent to KCC 5th/ April/ 2009
2nd NL received on 14/9/09
Appointment for medicals 30/09/2009
Medicals started & completed on 1st/10/2009
Medical results collected on 2nd/10/2009
Interview scheduled for 19th Oct. 2009
Interview successful on the 19th/10/2009
VISA to be picked up on Thursday 29th/10/2009
VISA PICKED UP AT 4:14PM ON 29TH/10/2009

-----------------------------
Our help is in the name of the LORD PS.124:8

@Phill... thanks for dropping a note for us... we thank God for you guys and we pray He put smiles on the face of the rest of us...Goodluck and Cheers!

Freedom007
I know how u feel just take it easy and pray hard and all will be well

thank you for the encouragement. I appreciate it so much.

please i have not received my second letter from the kcc and my interview is coming up in december please what should i do?

if you dont know your exact interview date but you know that your number will be current in December, email KCC to get your date. That way, if your interview is getting pretty close and you haven't received the second package yet, you can start working on your medicals and police report.

A big congratulation to u guy dat had a successful interview during d week, moses and his family,etc. I wish u all d best and d gud guys dat are waiting i wish u success too whenever u go 4ur interview

A big congratulation to u guy dat had a successful interview during d week, moses and his family,etc. I wish u all d best and d gud guys dat are waiting i wish u success too whenever u go 4ur interview

Forumites; please lets encourage all people u know to have had their interviews to keep sharing their experiences.
Those of us that yet to go need all that we can get from them.
Meanwhile, a BIG congratulations to all successful applicants.
Same shall be our stories...................Amen.

Hi guys congrats to modley guys I have a few questions iS it true u can't take only ur degree certificate dat u also need ur transcipts cos that is wat the CO wud use to translate ur results to their standard cos schools don't give transcripts to students also is it true dat u have to have 14000 dollars in ur own acc if ur parents r goin to sponsor u if u are not gettin a AOS I am not plannin to AOS am just goin to get my dad to giv me the docs nd he wud be my sponsor since am single. Pls guys contribute also guys that just had their interviews cos of their recent experience.

First of all where is your dad? If he is in the states good.but if he is in 9ja he cant be ur sponsor. remember your sponsor must be a citizen or a green care holder. and what you need from him is AOS= affidavit of support and bank statement if possible tax return.secondly 2 the best of my knowledg you dont need any 14,000 in your account.as for the transcript i have no idea.please forumites any one who has idea on this should help him

Hi guys congrats to modley guys I have a few questions iS it true u can't take only ur degree certificate dat u also need ur transcipts cos that is wat the CO wud use to translate ur results to their standard cos schools don't give transcripts to students also is it true dat u have to have 14000 dollars in ur own acc if ur parents r goin to sponsor u if u are not gettin a AOS I am not plannin to AOS am just goin to get my dad to giv me the docs nd he wud be my sponsor since am single. Pls guys contribute also guys that just had their interviews cos of their recent experience.

Hi, your degree cert is good to go with, no need for transcripts, as for ur sponsor, u dont need any account, affidavit could be asked, but rarely do they ask for that incase you are a single...
Goodluck

solaoni,
the CO will not translate your result at the embassy but if you can get it okay, if not your certificate is sufficient. That said, you would need your transcript when you finally come to the US.

If your parents are in the US either Permenent resident/citiziens they do not need to have $14k all they need is fill the AOS doc which I think is very explicit.
Aslo since you are single you dont need AOS but since folks are there perfect go ahead and get one.

my one cent

Can anybody tell me more about the continuation or forwardin of credits from a university here in naija to any university in usa...as i already said,,i'll b in final year by december and visa only expire in 6 monthz....as a final year student wot level will i be if my school send the transcript to the university i choose wen i get to states or will i start form the first level again...plz guyz i nid ur opinionz....thkz

Thanks guys. First my dad is here not in the us nd d person am stayin with has a green card so I guess it won't b necessary to take my dad's docs thanks guys.

Forumites; please lets encourage all people u know to have had their interviews to keep sharing their experiences.
Those of us that yet to go need all that we can get from them.
Meanwhile, a BIG congratulations to all successful applicants.
Same shall be our stories...................Amen.

I say a resounding amen.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory