• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

hi everybody, i can't wait & watch u guys discussing this issue without contribute. D tin is dat d person made a very big mistake 4 indicating a qualificatn dat d result is not available & it may cause u alot b'cos dat is d highest qualification u said u have & u are yet 2 get d admission & even u get ur admission they will not request 4ur admission letter but ur certificate of result or transcript. Just b praying dat ur WAEC OR NECO maybe d subject to focus on & not ur highest qualificatn which u don't have d result. Pls let us b thinking when filling anyform so dat we wouldn't cause our deny by ourself.
Durin my interview, d CO asked me dat my form said i've ND & she asked questions on my WAEC, ND & what am doing presently & i told her dat am in HND 2 & my highest qualificatn was ND b'cos i know at d time of my interview my result we not b readily by then (august) am still in n9j b'cos of d result.
Pls if u are in sch & u can or can't wait 2 complete d program pls make sure u collect ur transcript b'cos ur certificate means nothing 2 dem cos it can be fake but transcript break down can't be. it is ur transcript dat they will use 2 convert ur CGPA to der standard.
Guy u need serious prayer dat ur mistake will b covered up. i'll be praying 4u. gud luck

Bammy plz check your private mail

congratulation

my interview was succesful today...Visa to b pik up on thursday...Thkz to diz forum and petit 4 replyin me...I'l put d interview conversation b4 tomorrow.

congrats.The Lord destined this for you even before you were born.

Thanks.
I will be a mobile senator(lol).
Good luck .

haba senator kc, y is dat all nigerian senators are selfish to d core? U are no longer a najia citizen along again but usa too in making so think like one.
Just kidding, longest time. Howfar wit d rest process

Modley,
We are still waiting for the extract of your interview. Please be kind enough to let us have the story.

Please Help Me Answer These Questions

I have not noticed anyone being interviewed in the US Embassy in Abuja. Is it only in the US Embassy in Lagos that DV lottery interviews are held?

Since the DV Lottery runs for 1 year and can't be carried over into another year, Can a DV 2010 visa lottery winner apply for the DV 2011 lottery?

What are the implications for a DV 2010 lottery winner whose number will probably be current around the time KCC is sending out 1st NL's to DV 2011 lottery winners?

If by some wild chance this is known and comes up during the visa interview, are there any negative implications or consequences?

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Baba Aladura, I came across your contributions in previous threads.

Compliments.

I have not noticed anyone being interviewed in the US Embassy in Abuja. Is it only in the US Embassy in Lagos that DV lottery interviews are held?

Since the DV Lottery runs for 1 year and can't be carried over into another year, Can a DV 2010 visa lottery winner apply for the DV 2011 lottery?

What are the implications for a DV 2010 lottery winner whose number will probably be current around the time KCC is sending out 1st NL's to DV 2011 lottery winners?

If by some wild chance this is known and comes up during the visa interview, are there any negative implications or consequences?

All DV interview are being held in lagos, not Abuja.. Well, a fiscal year has to end before they start the new year, so whether letters are being sent out to DV2011 winners, they still have to finish with the current winners of DV2010, the fiscal year ends sept 30 2010. Then by October 1 2010, the DV 2011 member start getting interviewd.

My advice, if you won this DV, why dont you wait till you process it before you start to apply for other ones? Just a suggestion!!!

All DV interview are being held in lagos, not Abuja.. Well, a fiscal year has to end before they start the new year, so whether letters are being sent out to DV2011 winners, they still have to finish with the current winners of DV2010, the fiscal year ends sept 30 2010. Then by October 1 2010, the DV 2011 member start getting interviewd.

My advice, if you won this DV, why dont you wait till you process it before you start to apply for other ones? Just a suggestion!!!

If his case number is high,he can go ahead with registration.

HIP HIP HIP!!! HOORAY!!!! for Modley. Details please.

Petit, your interview is this month right? mine too. im feeling soooo impatient! it's all i think about all day. LOL

haba senator kc, y is dat all nigerian senators are selfish to d core? U are no longer a najia citizen along again but usa too in making so think like one.
Just kidding, longest time. Howfar wit d rest process
You know my constituency voted me into this position, I can't let them down just becos I be omo America (lol). Meanwhile, I have collected my visa/traveling package.
I had my 2nd immunization today.
The only thing remaining is traveling.
Good Luck to you!

I thank everybody who are on this thread who comtributed greatly by prayers and advice in different ways towards I and my family's succesful interview. I want to inform you that God really proved himself for us. With this confident in my heart I wish to inform all of you who are yet to go for their interview to wait on the Lord and believe in him, He will surely do for you as he has done for me. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

I will post my experience after now.

CASE NO: DV2010AF00007***
1ST LETTER:24 MARCH 2010
2ND LETTER:17 SEPT 2010
INTERVIEW DATE:4 NOV 2010
VISA TO B PIK:12 NOV 2010

WHEN I GOT TO D EMBASSY, I WAS TOLD TO OPEN UP MY X-RAY PAPER BAG AND SUBMITTED THE NOTIFICATION LETTER THAT HAS INTERVIEW DATE ON IT.THEN, I WAS GIVEN A NUMBER....TO CUT THE STORY SHORT FOUR SECURITIES CHECKED ON ME B4 I GOT TO D INTERVIEWED ROOM.....SO, I SAT DOWN AND A LADY CALLED D NUMBER GIVEEN TO ME AT THE GATE WHERE I SUBMITTED MY NOTIFICATION LETTER....SHE COLLECTED ALL MY DOCUMENT AND WISH ME GOODLUCK,,,,DEN IN AN HOUR TIME THE WHITE PEOPLE STARTED CALLING THE CARD NUMBERZ...

HERE IS MY INTERVIEW QUESTION:

CO: GUD AFTERNOON
ME: GUD AFTERNOON SIR( PUT A LIL' RESPECT)
CO: RAISE UR RIGHT HAND UP AND TAKE A OATH
ME: DID SO
CO: DO YOU KNOW DAT IF U'RE REFUSED VISA AT D END OF THE INTERVIEW, D MONEY U PAID IN NON-REFUNDABLE
ME: I KNOW SIR
CO: WHEN DID U WRITE UR WAEC
ME: TOLD HIM
CO: SO WHAT ARE U DOIN NOW
ME: TOLD HIM,I'M AN UNDERGRADUATE
CO: WHAT IS D NAME OF YOUR SCHOOL
CO: WOT LEVEL ARE U AND WEN WILL U FINISH
ME: TOLD HIM DAT I OUGHT TO END NEXT YEAR BUT DUE TO D ASUU STRIKE IT WILL B EARLY 2011
CO: WHAT COURSE ARE U INTO
CO: DAT MEANS U'LL KNO ALOT ABT PROGRAMMINGS
ME: TOLD HIM DAT I DEAL SPECIFICALLY WIT ARCHITECTURAL STRUCTURE OF A COMPUTER SYST
CO: SO U DID NOT DO ANY PRACTICAL AT ALL
ME: NOT DAT WE DNT DO PRACTICAL BUT MOST OF THE PRACTICAL WE DO ARE FROM ODA DEPT.
CO: DO U AV ANY TECHNICAL XPERIENCE
ME: YES SIR,I JUS CONCLUDED MY SIWES
CO: OKAY GUD,TELL ME ABT WOT U DID AND WHERE
ME: TOLD HIM MY XPERIENCE AS A NETWORK SECURITY ENGR.
CO: HE CHECK MY O LEVEL RESULT AND SAID IF SUPPLY INCREASE,DEMAND INCREASE WOT WILL HAPPEN TO THE PRICE
CO: WROTE mg and k,,,,WOT ARE DIZ ELEMENT ,,
CO: X+10=20 , 60/3 AND 9*9 ,,,,SOLVE IT
ME : I DID DAT
CO: WOT IS AN ADVERB
CO: DO U AV ANYBODY IN STATES
ME: YES
CO: WHO AND HOW DOES D PERSON TRAVEL
ME: MY ELDER SISTER AND TOLD HIM AO SHE TRAVEL
CO: WHR IS D PERSON STAYIN
CO:DEN HE WAS TYPIN SOME TINZ ON HIS COMPUTER AND LATER SAID CONGRATULATIONS U AV PASSED D INTERVIEW AND GAVE ME 1 WHITE SHEET WITH MY CARD NUMBER STAPLED ON IT...AND TOLD ME TO GO TO D ADDRESS BELOW DAT SHEET NEXT WEEK THURS FOR MY VISA AND DAT I'LL PAY #1250...
ME: THANK U BVERY MUCH SIR....

N:B: PLZ GUYZ,,BE COURAGEOUS AND DNT PUT IT IN MIND SO MUCH,COZ DOSE GUYZ ARE PSYCHOLOGISTS OOOOO,,,AGAIN MAKE SURE U KNO D KIND OF WORK D PERSON U INTEND TO STAY WIT IS DOIN OVA DIER,,NOT D PROFESSION ONLY OOO..FOR EXAMPLE...A BARBER, HE USES CLIPPER TO CUT HAIR...BCOZ A GUYZ WAS REFUSED VISA DUE TO DIZ QUESTION...AONDA GUY ALSO WAS UNABLE TO DEFENS HIS O LEVEL RESULT...ANODA MAN WAS ALSO REFUSED VISA BCOZ HE CNT DEFINE ADVERTISING AND MARKETING AND HE CLAIMED TO NE A MANAGER.

SO I WISH THE REST OF U GUYZ OUT DEIR GUDLUCK TOO AND PRAY REALLY HARD WIT FASTING TOO.....COZ' IT WORKED FOR ME

THKS TO U ALL TOOOOOO.....

Last edited by a moderator: