• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

the 2010AF fiscal year begins tomorrow i wish those of u that their interview is in october all the best and get YOUR VISA. gud luck

Yea, today ends the 2009 Fiscal year!!! It's goodluck to all 2010 winners!!! Thanks Bammy!! Thanks loads!!!

From 1st october, it is going to be sizzling hot for those that are current. please check and check and cross check your documents and don't forget to fast and pray cos with
God all things and everything is possible.

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

God is with us!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah it seems you are very correct and please do you know if some people may still be notified later for dv2010?..

I think fewer people (Nigerians) are getting NLs this year compared to previous years. This time last year and 2007, more people have gotten their NLs. This is just an observation, has anybody else noticed this...or am I wrong?
Yea,your truely correct.I won the DV 2010 Lottery but uptill now have not received any NL from my mailing addess.This is my concern and am worried.I only was able to contact KCC online where i was forwarded the forms which i filled and returned to them through Courier services.My fear is that since i did not recieve the 1st Nl how sure am i to get the 2NL.Can any one advise me on how to follow up as my case number may be in Dec cutoff(2010Af00010xxx)

who is this?

These V visas are no longer in effect !! (it was only for those who had filed i-130s before Dec 21 , 2000)

who is this? do u understand English at all?
when u say something u back it up with proofs ok, V-1 was just introduced in 2007 and he just came to this thread and said "these V visas are no longer in effect ......" i don't say what don't know with proof, Mr

Yea,your truely correct.I won the DV 2010 Lottery but uptill now have not received any NL from my mailing addess.This is my concern and am worried.I only was able to contact KCC online where i was forwarded the forms which i filled and returned to them through Courier services.My fear is that since i did not recieve the 1st Nl how sure am i to get the 2NL.Can any one advise me on how to follow up as my case number may be in Dec cutoff(2010Af00010xxx)

My new friends, just relax ok.
d notification letters will sent to u via post office via d address u filled on d net when u applied and it takes two weeks to get here so check ur mail @ najia post office. d merit 2010 winners have is that u can check 4ur status frm their website wit d code u have on ur printed confirmation slip when u applied and since they have sent a form via ur email then that is d first NL. and u have a case number, u have won the dv lottery. ok and gud luck with d process and if u are still having any problem just ask and help will surely come and pls tell other about this thread. hope it helps

These V visas are no longer in effect !! (it was only for those who had filed i-130s before Dec 21 , 2000)

pls, if u don't know what 2 write pls stop writting anyhow ok. AYWIRE is one of d best voluteer of dis thread since last year and having be in usa since then i think he know what he is saying actual ur spouse pay ur a visit but can't stay with u 4 long and b4 that can happen u have to be atleast 3 years in d state, ok and if u married their citizen then u can applied 4 citizenship after 90 day. pls check usics.gov or www.bbsnetting.com 4 details and stop confusing other innocent people.

Dv2011

I'm just wondering if anyone has sent in his/ her application for DV2011. I've been trying to complete the 2011 electronic Diversity entry form since yesterday, for my friend who solicited my for assistance, but without success. While the pdf instruction file is on the U.S. Department of State website, the electronic diversity application form isn't there. Has anyone succeeded in sending in his/ her Diversity application form? I just want to know if the problem is with personal computer. Responses would be highly appreciated.

I'm just wondering if anyone has sent in his/ her application for DV2011. I've been trying to complete the 2011 electronic Diversity entry form since yesterday, for my friend who solicited my for assistance, but without success. While the pdf instruction file is on the U.S. Department of State website, the electronic diversity application form isn't there. Has anyone succeeded in sending in his/ her Diversity application form? I just want to know if the problem is with personal computer. Responses would be highly appreciated.

The form is already there, go back to check!!! http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/application.aspx

The form is already there, go back to check!!! http://www.dvlottery.state.gov/application.aspx

Thanks a million petit. I've found it. It was my mistake for attempting opening the file from a different link. Hope you have started doing some rehearsal for your upcoming interview, based on the experiences sheared with members of the house by those who have already succeeded! Wish you God's favour on that day. Thanks once again and God bless.

Thanks a million petit. I've found it. It was my mistake for attempting opening the file from a different link. Hope you have started doing some rehearsal for your upcoming interview, based on the experiences sheared with members of the house by those who have already succeeded! Wish you God's favour on that day. Thanks once again and God bless.

Izi, thanks so much for the prayers! Part of what keeps me going is well wishes from you all... May God bless you too... Cheers!

Keep up with the good work

Izi, thanks so much for the prayers! Part of what keeps me going is well wishes from you all... May God bless you too... Cheers!

Dear Petit,
I cannot but urge you to keep up with the good work that you have been doing on these thread ,i want to let you know that God's willing you will surely succed in your endeavour, well done dearest sister and we are praying earnestly that may GOD crown all your efforts with success :cool: