• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

Good Explanation

I love your sense of humor and grammar and thanks for taking your time to do the typing and observations you made at the Embassy.Please people be mature enough in gathering all your documents whether needed or not to the Embassy. You never know what they will ask you of and don't give them second thought. We are not there yet, everything rests at the Embassy and remember some people get their chances when you fail and Obama may not be reached to intervene as someone has said we are not fairly judged when compared with what's obtainable elsewhere.

I have not won but I use info I get from here to enrich folks I know that have won and aren't there to use the Internet and this forum. Take care ALL! I hope more get the passes as months and days roll by.

Hey folks, those of us who are to go for interviews.I will like everyone of us to get every documents ready, atleast we've been on this forum for awhile. We all should by now things need at the embassy for interview even if they will not each from online e.g waec online card and other stuffs. I'm saying this if they need asking people to come back after a long period of time,some of us might be getting our visa year 2011. So, guys let's get what is need that way we can hear come back next week for your visa. All is well @mykoko your visa is granted, one love house.

House pray very hard ooo, an important member of this forum is going for his interview tomorrow, by this time tomorrow, we shall be reading his success story....

House pray very hard ooo, an important member of this forum is going for his interview tomorrow, by this time tomorrow, we shall be reading his success story....

PETIT who is he? i pray that we shall all be reading his success story this time 2moro.AMEN
I believe that since he is a member of this forum, he will excel.because even God is a member of this forum so there is no cause for alarm.

GOD HAS DECREED IT AND IT SHALL SURELY COME TO PASS

@PETIT, this is a God's owned forum every member here shall execl cause it is written. We all await the good news my people.
NL Got to KCC 25/June via FEDEX
Started medicals: 09/Dec/2009
Completed Medicals: Waiting
2nd NL recieved: Waiting

Petit, there is no need to worry. God has already done it, all we are waiting to hear is the good news by tomorro.
Wait a minute Petit, why are u not metioning the name of the forumite?

Petit, there is no need to worry. God has already done it, all we are waiting to hear is the good news by tomorro.
Wait a minute Petit, why are u not metioning the name of the forumite?

Ok then, it is Danje. lets wait for d good news as we pray 4 him

Last edited by a moderator:
pls can someone help with what kind of questions that would be asked from a sales representative.also aside one's letter of appointment what other document is needed for work experience.thanks

@my koko congrats,what is dis scratch card abt.pls lets have experiences from those who have had their interviews in LAGOS,NIGERIA.i wish every one whose interview is scheduled for this month all d best.

@Danje the visa is already yours, we await the good news and success story.God is with us forumites, I can't wait to hear it.

Hi everyone am new to dis forum and in a short while have learnt so much.thanks y'all

CN: 2010AF00001:):cool::D
NL dated : 20th of March 2009
NL received:16th May 2009
Returned forms: 30th July 2009
2nd NL received: 4th Dec 2009
Started medicals: 14th December 2009
Medicals to be completed: 22nd Dec 2009
Visa interview successful: 25th Jan 2010 in (JESUS NAME)

@petit all d best of GOD.We await ur success story

This is the period where the power of words is very important - being encouraged when someone is going for an interview; it boost confidence, and makes the situation easier to handle.

Hi everyone am new to dis forum and in a short while have learnt so much.thanks y'all

Tweeny,
I can see ur interview comes up in January, is ur CN 1XXX or 10XXX?

at tweeny, i have my visa already, just calling for

pls somebody help me out my interview is early january i hv notyet received my 2nl kcc told me they hv sent it sometime ago pls wat shuld i do now can be interview without 2nd nl? pls somebody help me out