• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

dear forumites :)

just checking in to say HI! I wish all those current this month favor from every angle as you go and possess your possession! I'm more of a quiet observer these days.

Joequi, i hope you're doing alright. hang in there

Freedon,

Thanks, i'm doing great.

dv lottery

i failed to write my case number on the upper right corner of each forms as suggested by kcc.will this affect me in any way.please i need your reply urgently.

Ajaylagos,
Its good to have you back. Its indeed a thing of joy to know how well we get encouraged in this forum, from the stories to the prayers God will surely see each and every one of us through.
Thanks for the prayers and I wish you the best of luck too as we begin the count down to the next bulletin.

Great Forumites,

Two days to go; waiting for thy next day.

i failed to write my case number on the upper right corner of each forms as suggested by kcc.will this affect me in any way.please i need your reply urgently.

makenzy,

All things being equal, it will neither affects ur further processing nor ur interview. However, the reason KCC needed the case number was to avoid complexities, should one misplaced a sheet from his document, it could be easily 'trace' back to the original document/person.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello house, Goodluck to those waiting to be current and best of luck to Danje and others having their interview this month... Spread the good news :)

I AM FULLY BACK

Hi all, it's quite a while I contributed to issues in the house, since October I guess. I actually went on leave for my final professional exam. Not until I was on leave that I realized how addicted I have being to this wonderful 9ja house that at times I wouldn’t assimilate properly while in the library if I don’t know what’s going on in the house, to the extent that, on few occasions, I had to drop my books out of my little time and dashed to a cyber-cafe to update myself but couldn’t comment because I had no much time.

On resumption, my office internet had a problem and has now been rectified, so my people in the house I’m happy to be fully back.

Congratulations to Senator KC, Phill, Modley, Petit, Mosestaaboo, hp4rmzynx and Freedom007 for their successful interview, I am really happy for you guys.

I was actually writing my papers the day Petit (Honourable Secretary) had a successful interview, so as a member of this great house where no one fails, I know I have also passed that exam in Jesus name, AMEN.

I wish all those current in December and January successful interviews. Phluck2 and Jolomirapheal fear not for the Lord our God is with you, so go and possess your possession.

@Dotman – My Chairman, I hail oooo. Your suggestion is o.k, but I think meeting at a point might be very difficult if not impossible. So I think there are 2 ways to it. Firstly, I think it can be realistic if we continue on-line in this house even after the fiscal year 2010, and 2ndly after the end of fiscal year 2010 those granted visas (all members of this house in Jesus name) will know through this house their respective states of domicile in the U.S and thereafter people can meet, it’s gonna be easier like that I guess because the U.S is damn big. Any other idea?

3 days to new bulletin – No shaking, the Joy of the Lord is our strength.

Love u all.

@ AJAYLAGOS, welcome back to the forum... we missed you.. hey, u made me laugh out loud when u referred to me as your honorable secretary.. Anyway, it's good to have you back..

So you were somewhere writing exams on the 18th huh? That was really a good day for me, am sure it'll be a good day in your records as well as you already said :)

As you see, the house has been bubbling and whenever any member goes, they dont come back without great news... We keep praying for those who r yet to be current, May God continue showering us with favor.

Once again, welcome back...

Pls House, I need to know if I am taking the Affidavit of Support form along with me to the Embassy or it needs to be forwarded via courier service by my sponsor. My interview is in January, 2NL is still on the way

CN: 2010AF00002xxx
NL dated: 20th of March 2009
NL received: 8th July 2009
Returned forms: 15th July 2009
confirmed delivery 17th Sept 2009
2nd NL received: Still waiting
Started medicals: Still waiting
Visa interview: Still waiting

Petit, Pls did you take your Affidavit of Support form along with you to the Embassy or it was forwarded via courier service by your sponsor. My interview is in January, 2NL is still on the way. I really appreciate your responses to the house, keep it up.

Petit, Pls did you take your Affidavit of Support form along with you to the Embassy or it was forwarded via courier service by your sponsor. My interview is in January, 2NL is still on the way. I really appreciate your responses to the house, keep it up.

Rumuky,
Have you be told the exact date for your interview?
Petit is single so she never got any AOS.

Forumites,
The coundown continues........................48hrs more to the next bulletin while we are waiting to hear the success stories of our brothers and sisters.
Best of luck my people who are current in December.

Yes, I wrote KCC and I wz told my interview is in 2nd wk of january

Very well then Rumuky, Congrats and best of luck to you. Please prepare hard and also back it with prayers for with it all this are possible.
Do not allow Christmas and new year rice make u forget to read oh .....lol.
It is well with you my brother

I am new on this particular forum and i have just returned the forms to kcc but on the residence i intend to live and where I want my GC received, i wrote N/A. Would this affect my chances of further processing of my case? In the petitioner space, I also wrote N/A, would this affect me? I have a sponsor now and i hear the winner is the petitioner, can i write to change these information? When is one supposed to start medicals? Moreover, i am worried that i may be far behind as i hear some other winners have got their visas already.

I am new on this particular forum and i have just returned the forms to kcc but on the residence i intend to live and where I want my GC received, i wrote N/A. Would this affect my chances of further processing of my case? In the petitioner space, I also wrote N/A, would this affect me? I have a sponsor now and i hear the winner is the petitioner, can i write to change these information? When is one supposed to start medicals? Moreover, i am worried that i may be far behind as i hear some other winners have got their visas already.

Lewis4u
You are welcome this is the right place and you will get all the info that you want.
Please quickly add your signature to your profile, that way the forum will be proper guided on the type of advice you might get.

@Phluck2 - Thanks. Sure, prayer is the key and I wish you all d very best as well.

@Makenzy - Joequi gave you an appropriate answer which is d reason behind writing case number at d upper right corner of each form. I don't think its omission will have any serious implication. However, it cost you nothing if you mail KCC that u forgot to do so and hear what their response will be. I want to believe thier response will put your mind at rest because its not a serious error.

@Petit - Thank you Petit. I seconded your nomination by Dotman as the Honourable Secretary to the house and of which we are yet to see any opposition to it. Any opposing member, party or group should hereby declare their objection on or before the next visa bulletin is released.

Let's give thanks to the Lord for His mercies endureth for ever.

@ Lewis4u - You are very wellcome to our house where no one never fail.

When did you send your form to KCC? Have you confirmed mail delivery from KCC?

We know the right answers to your situation but we don't have to assume any date for you, therefore kindly add your signature to your profile with d appropriate dates, then we shall advice you accordingly.

You are once again wellcome.

lewis. there is nothing to worry about. this is the right place to be at the moment.u have to post your signature so that we can all know wat to say about ur case:)

Dear friend, don't worry yourself about this cos I did same and when the entry officer was about issuing the pink form to me for visa pickup, he requested for the address from me. Just make sure you go to the interview with the address of your host and any other personal information like his job, mode of relocating to US, no of years spent etc.

To the whole house, I wish to inform you that I landed in Atlanta yesterday. The decision to take off came suddenly when my leave application was approved at the 11hour. I intend to come back Jan/February to prepare well for final take off after properly settling my family down here.

Petit/Bammyrichie: I hail you ooo.

From your reply, you have already answered the question you posed and taken the action you thought best to correct your friend’s mistake, so your details in KCC database is now reflecting your true marital status. Right now, what are you uncomfortable with and what advise do you seek? Have you filled out and sent her form 230 back to KCC?

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

@papajasco: No problems even if you state 3 different marriage dates. I stated 3 dates on my form and no questions were asked though the 3 marriages were genuine. The first was customary marriage(without any certificate) the second marriage was court (with certificate) and the 3rd was church(with certificate).

Since you have not sent any certificate to KCC, just choose 2 of the 3 marriage as stated above.

At the point of submitting your papers for interview, they will collect just one certificate from you. Same happened to me. Can send me a PM for further discussions pertaining to your case.

Cool down

Dear friend, don't worry yourself about this cos I did same and when the entry officer was about issuing the pink form to me for visa pickup, he requested for the address from me. Just make sure you go to the interview with the address of your host and any other personal information like his job, mode of relocating to US, no of years spent etc.

To the whole house, I wish to inform you that I landed in Atlanta yesterday. The decision to take off came suddenly when my leave application was approved at the 11hour. I intend to come back Jan/February to prepare well for final take off after properly settling my family down here.

Petit/Bammyrichie: I hail you ooo.

Don Matee,
Yon don enter sharp sharp.
Congrats and we give God the glory for journey mercies.
I guess you are enjoying the chilling weather.
Take care and best of luck in your endeavours, pls do not forget to pray for us that are still waiting.

B]Plsssssssssssssssss can anyone help me out [/B]

1. I need to know if I am taking the Affidavit of Support form along with me to the Embassy or it needs to be forwarded via courier service by my sponsor.
2. Can I get my Police report now?
3. I want to start medicals next week I hope its not too eary.

2nd NL received: 8th Dec. 2009