• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 Lucky winners from Nigeria meet HERE!

dear forumites :)

just checking in to say HI! I wish all those current this month favor from every angle as you go and possess your possession! I'm more of a quiet observer these days.

Joequi, i hope you're doing alright. hang in there

From your reply, you have already answered the question you posed and taken the action you thought best to correct your friend’s mistake, so your details in KCC database is now reflecting your true marital status. Right now, what are you uncomfortable with and what advise do you seek? Have you filled out and sent her form 230 back to KCC?

problem is with the documentation. can i get married AGAIN and show them the new marriage cert? can u get married to the same person twice?

Wats up guyz, it been awhile since I comment last. Don't know what to say about the guy having problem with marriage stuff, but I'm wishing those who are current for december best of lucky.

May almighty GOD crown does of us waiting for our 2NL and interview victory. I'm saying that we will coming out of our interview with joy, praise, laughter and happiness in Jesus name. Amen

From your reply, you have already answered the question you posed and taken the action you thought best to correct your friend’s mistake, so your details in KCC database is now reflecting your true marital status. Right now, what are you uncomfortable with and what advise do you seek? Have you filled out and sent her form 230 back to KCC?

problem is with the documentation. can i get married AGAIN and show them the new marriage cert? can u get married to the same person twice?

When you enter the lotery you give notice of filling out everything in a truthful way....so this is a huge reason for a denial and not being able to get your fees back...you can't hide behind a friend filling out the entry.

Sorry, but to marry again is just making it worse....

When sending a status change you can do the following.
1. Email a scanned copy of your COMPLETED DS230 FORMS PART I & II,DS122 & the divorce certificate and write a covering letter inrespect of the change of status and also tell them to check attachment for details.

Then wait for some time say 2-4hrs then call them to confirm if they got the mail you sent and ask if there is need to send the hard copy. (MON-FRI)

NOTE:- You MUST state your details in the body of your mail to KCC before they can regard your mail and send you a reply. Your details MUST be stated like this.

CASE NUMBER:...................................
FULL NAME :......................................
DATE OF BIRTH :...................................

Then you letter!........

All the best bro!

Dear DUMEZI,

That is so helpful. Thanks a lot.

lome

i filled in married changed the date of marriage to january 2009

AJASCOPAPA,

Hw far take it easy, I hv been following ur tread and I just want to make this points clear to you ok.

1. Its not ilegal to enter the DV lottery as a single applicant and later u got married and u were selected,KCC hv made provisons for that check the parcle KCC sent you and confirm the condition they gave.

Where I hv problem with ur case is the change in the date of ur marriage,this is because if you actually sent ur form u must have sent it with your CERTIFICATE.The question now is which CERTIFICATE did u use... onece u can make this clear then the house can then advice you.

Waiting to hear from you......

yeah. i got married before the dv lottery was put in on my behalf but the guy didn't know about it and filled in single. i was told that as far as the information in the lottery application was not correct that it will lead to cancellation of the visa so i filled in that i got married (jan 2009) after the lottery was placed instead of 2007

Can you prove that you got married in Jan 2009?

Have you filled out and sent her form 230 back to KCC?

If you have, which certificate did you use to substantiate your claim?

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

Wats up guyz, it been awhile since I comment last. Don't know what to say about the guy having problem with marriage stuff, but I'm wishing those who are current for december best of lucky.

May almighty GOD crown does of us waiting for our 2NL and interview victory. I'm saying that we will coming out of our interview with joy, praise, laughter and happiness in Jesus name. Amen

Amen

Praise be to the Lord our God who crowns us in victory

can anyone help me out with advise. a friend helped me fill the online lottery. prob is he wrote not married while i was already married. how do you think this will affect my interview? what to do?

Pretty much impossible to bounce back from. They sometimes turn a blind eye to minor typos in your name or DOB, but not to a mistake this big. Best to fill it out yourself next time, so let this be a lesson.

Advice from the House

Hello,house ,how are u doing all, n your weekend?Praying for those that current this month,the will come victory in the name of JESUS.
Thank you very much CROWNEDNVICTORY,petitit dotman,and all the members of the House.
The good Lord be with us always.
It is the Lord that make me know about this thread.
I learn a lot.Right now I have started the process of all my traveling documents.
But the little challenge I am facing now is about my consultant, after I got a lots of good ideas from you guys,I told him that there is a mistake in filling the form ,that He put the name of the person I will be living with in USA as my petitioner, that i want to write KCC to correct the mistake and He insist that that person can be my petitioner and there is no problem that I should not write KCC,AND I BECAME CONFUSED bcos I appreciate the effort of my consultant,He help me a lot but now I took my decision to write kcc.
House i'am expecting your final decision,bcos i believe that my consultant still thinking that I dont know anything about DV lottery but you guys have teach me more about DV.
I let him know that I 'am not withdrawing my contract agreement with him,but just for we to write kcc and correct the mistake and He said NO,that is not a problem that the most important things is YOUR NAME,PLACE OF BIRTH, AND DATE.
HOUSE I TRUST YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION.

Dear forumites
Just a little message for the house for those that are current in January.
I called KCC on Friday and was told to call back after on the 15th of December when new scheduled date of interviews will be released.
All we need do now is to pray always and continue with other preparations.
Warm regards,
Larry

can anyone help me out with advise. a friend helped me fill the online lottery. prob is he wrote not married while i was already married. how do you think this will affect my interview? what to do?

hi PAPAJASCO
the only solution to ur case is to look for another way to prove that u were married in january. or u can mail the kcc to inquire about the solution to ur problem.who knows They might get some more answers to ur probs. good luck brother.

Dear forumites
I called KCC on Friday and was told to call back after on the 15th of December when new scheduled date of interviews will be released.
Warm regards,
Larry

thanks for the info PHLUCK. i am in d same same shoes as urs. God will give us the most conducive and divinely favoured date.

God has decreed it that we shall rise to the top and it shall surely come to pass.
good luck 2 us and happy preparations brother

thanks for the info PHLUCK. i am in d same same shoes as urs. God will give us the most conducive and divinely favoured date.

God has decreed it that we shall rise to the top and it shall surely come to pass.
good luck 2 us and happy preparations brother

Jolomi,
Thanks and I know we are there already my brother

Dear forumites
Warm regards,
Larry

Phluck2,

You don't have any problem, just becourse your document was sent late. You will surely have your interview very soon.

I trust becourse God has destined you to excel.

Phluck2,

You don't have any problem, just becourse your document was sent late. You will surely have your interview very soon.

I trust becourse God has destined you to excel.

Thanks Joequi.
I believe it is well with us all in His mighty name

Hi guys, whats up good. I hope those who are current for this month are prepared already I know there will be a lot of good news for this month. Please guys don't be worried cause God has done it already. Just go there and pick your visas.

NL Got to KCC June via FEDEX
Started medicals: Waiting
Completed Medicals: Waiting
2nd NL recieved: Waiting

I AM FULLY BACK

Hi all, it's quite a while I contributed to issues in the house, since October I guess. I actually went on leave for my final professional exam. Not until I was on leave that I realized how addicted I have being to this wonderful 9ja house that at times I wouldn’t assimilate properly while in the library if I don’t know what’s going on in the house, to the extent that, on few occasions, I had to drop my books out of my little time and dashed to a cyber-cafe to update myself but couldn’t comment because I had no much time.

On resumption, my office internet had a problem and has now been rectified, so my people in the house I’m happy to be fully back.

Congratulations to Senator KC, Phill, Modley, Petit, Mosestaaboo, hp4rmzynx and Freedom007 for their successful interview, I am really happy for you guys.

I was actually writing my papers the day Petit (Honourable Secretary) had a successful interview, so as a member of this great house where no one fails, I know I have also passed that exam in Jesus name, AMEN.

I wish all those current in December and January successful interviews. Phluck2 and Jolomirapheal fear not for the Lord our God is with you, so go and possess your possession.

@Dotman – My Chairman, I hail oooo. Your suggestion is o.k, but I think meeting at a point might be very difficult if not impossible. So I think there are 2 ways to it. Firstly, I think it can be realistic if we continue on-line in this house even after the fiscal year 2010, and 2ndly after the end of fiscal year 2010 those granted visas (all members of this house in Jesus name) will know through this house their respective states of domicile in the U.S and thereafter people can meet, it’s gonna be easier like that I guess because the U.S is damn big. Any other idea?

3 days to new bulletin – No shaking, the Joy of the Lord is our strength.

Love u all.

I AM FULLY BACK

Hi all, it's quite a while I contributed to issues in the house, since October I guess. I actually went on leave for my final professional exam. Not until I was on leave that I realized how addicted I have being to this wonderful 9ja house that at times I wouldn’t assimilate properly while in the library if I don’t know what’s going on in the house, to the extent that, on few occasions, I had to drop my books out of my little time and dashed to a cyber-cafe to update myself but couldn’t comment because I had no much time.

On resumption, my office internet had a problem and has now been rectified, so my people in the house I’m happy to be fully back.

Congratulations to Senator KC, Phill, Modley, Petit, Mosestaaboo, hp4rmzynx and Freedom007 for their successful interview, I am really happy for you guys.

I was actually writing my papers the day Petit (Honourable Secretary) had a successful interview, so as a member of this great house where no one fails, I know I have also passed that exam in Jesus name, AMEN.

I wish all those current in December and January successful interviews. Phluck2 and Jolomirapheal fear not for the Lord our God is with you, so go and possess your possession.

@Dotman – My Chairman, I hail oooo. Your suggestion is o.k, but I think meeting at a point might be very difficult if not impossible. So I think there are 2 ways to it. Firstly, I think it can be realistic if we continue on-line in this house even after the fiscal year 2010, and 2ndly after the end of fiscal year 2010 those granted visas (all members of this house in Jesus name) will know through this house their respective states of domicile in the U.S and thereafter people can meet, it’s gonna be easier like that I guess because the U.S is damn big. Any other idea?

3 days to new bulletin – No shaking, the Joy of the Lord is our strength.

Love u all.

Ajaylagos,
Its good to have you back. Its indeed a thing of joy to know how well we get encouraged in this forum, from the stories to the prayers God will surely see each and every one of us through.
Thanks for the prayers and I wish you the best of luck too as we begin the count down to the next bulletin.