• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2010 AOS Only

In one of the Interviews it was asked if the applicants have a job, and once they said "no" they were asked for the Affidavit of support. So it is recommended that you have the affidavit of support prepared: one I-134 for you and one for your husband. All the best.
Thank u so much for your reply!! Do I have to provide I-134 when i file I-485 together? Because we can get our work permittion at the end of Jan. and my CN will become current in Jan. also.Shall I send the I-485 AOS package to Chicago at the end of Jan. after we get a job? Is it will be too late at that time?

hey guys, congrats to all of you whose case is moving ahead and who already have dat magical card in their wallet. But for me my case number dint show up in this mnth visa bulletin as well. Looks like this year is nt dat good for asia region. anywayz hope for the best.

Thank u so much for your reply!! Do I have to provide I-134 when i file I-485 together? Because we can get our work permittion at the end of Jan. and my CN will become current in Jan. also.Shall I send the I-485 AOS package to Chicago at the end of Jan. after we get a job? Is it will be too late at that time?

Hello Janet2010,

It is not require that you send your I-134 with your I-485 package. If needed, the Immigration Officer will require that you bring one to the interview. The Officer may require that you provide an affidavit of support after the interview as well.

Good luck!

You are welcome. Just to add to i2009, i would recommend that you start getting the I-134 ready along with other papers so it is not something you have to prepare in the last minute, but you don't have to send it with I-485, and even at the interview, don't give it to them unless they ask for it.

Hi I2009 and Cooldude,
You guys comments just like a light for me all the time, I think I am clear now, I will go ahead to repare and send out my doc. at the begining of next month and also prepare the I-134 at anytime when it needed.
Look luck for I2009 for your up coming interview and congratulation for Cooldude....tks for your guys help.

Update

Hi guys, we received my husband's GC today. We are very happy, again, thank you all for the support.

Cooldude, I'm sure yours is in the mail waiting for you!

Update

Hi guys, we received my husband's GC today. We are very happy, again, thank you all for the support.

Cooldude, I'm sure yours is in the mail waiting for you!

Thanks for the update Daima. Congrats to your husband too. Now i am anxious to go and open my mail tomorrow night. Its party time in TLH.:)

I'm curious about something... is there a way to change your biometrics appointment? Anyone already did it?

I'm going to travel at the end of the month, for the holidays, and I'm a bit scarred that my appointment gets scheduled when I'm out of the country :(

update: GC received :) :)

Dear all, thanks again for your support. I wish you all success in the nearest future!
I will stay around. And thanks again for all the "congrats" - this does mean a lot.

I'm curious about something... is there a way to change your biometrics appointment? Anyone already did it?

I'm going to travel at the end of the month, for the holidays, and I'm a bit scarred that my appointment gets scheduled when I'm out of the country :(

bentlebee's friend changed the biometrics appointment. The instructions to change the appointment should be on the back of the letter for the biometrics appointment. There is one more option, you could go to the USCIS office and tell them you will be out of the country during that time and if you could do it that particular day. Make sure you take an infopass just in case. People have done biometrics by just walking in. But if you don't have the biometrics appointment then i don't know what you could do except make an infopass appointment and ask the IO. Good luck.

bentlebee's friend changed the biometrics appointment. The instructions to change the appointment should be on the back of the letter for the biometrics appointment. There is one more option, you could go to the USCIS office and tell them you will be out of the country during that time and if you could do it that particular day. Make sure you take an infopass just in case. People have done biometrics by just walking in. But if you don't have the biometrics appointment then i don't know what you could do except make an infopass appointment and ask the IO. Good luck.

Thanks a lot cooldude! I hope I will not have to do this, but I'm a bit reassured that it's possible to do it... just in case.

update: GC received :) :)

Dear all, thanks again for your support. I wish you all success in the nearest future!
I will stay around. And thanks again for all the "congrats" - this does mean a lot.

Yay, congratulations gatorchess. Thanks to all of you for staying around to support the rest of us.

Congratulations again!