• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2009 winners from Ghana meet here

advice

Hi, could you please clarify your question? I am a bit confused.For me if someone is ineligible, that is it, there is nothing one could do about it. Do you mean your friend wants you to apply for him using your Ghanaian address? Of course yes or even the UK address provided he can trust the person who lives there to get the notification letter for me.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

can one in uk apply for dv? It is known that uk is not eligible. but my friend is in uk and would like to apply. can he do so in uk and claim ghana as country of eligibilty and use his uk address?
I have also been reading about people having their interview in uk. i am confuse about that.

can one in uk apply for dv? It is known that uk is not eligible. but my friend is in uk and would like to apply. can he do so in uk and claim ghana as country of eligibilty and use his uk address?
I have also been reading about people having their interview in uk. i am confuse about that.

Vinesoft, as long as your friend meet the chargeability requirement for Ghana, he/she can apply from any country in the world, using any address he/she choose. He/she can then choose to be interviewed in any country of his/her choice.

As long as he/she meets the Ghana chargeability requirement she/she will be assigned to the Africa region, and if he/she is lucky to win for 2010... he/she will have a rank number in the order of 2010AF000xxxxx.

I hope that helps

2009 DV PRAYER FOR GHANA

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.
My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, He that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: He shall preserve thy soul.
The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. Psalm 121.

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth. Mark 9:23

Heavenly Father, with my heart full of thanksgiving and my mouth filled with praise I come before you as your child. You O Lord are the possessor of Heaven and Earth. I bow my knees before you and acknowledge you as my King. You are my shield and my defense; My Lord I thank you for making me and other fellow Ghanaians winners of the 2009 DV programme. Father the real battle starts from 1st October, 2008 – 31th September, 2009, this I Commit into your HANDS. Father there is no way we can go through all the processes including the INTERVIEW on our own and come out VICTORIOUS that is why we are laying our petition (DV VISA) before your THRONE OF GRACE AND MERCY this moment.

Father the BATTLE IS YOURS NOT OURS! In the name of JESUS WE CAST OUT EVERY SPIRIT OF SHAME, DISGRACE AND DISAPPOINTMENT from our lives. Father, please help us make ready all DV documents and lead each and everyone us to the embassy for the interview.

Father, WE COME AGAINST ANY SPIRIT OF FEAR IN THE NAME OF JESUS! Cause us to be very calm knowing that you are GOD.

Father, you are our only HOPE that is why we have come before you to see us through. You CLOSED the mouths of LIONS and they could not eat up Daniel. By your power you TURNED the red sea into DRY LAND; you made it POSSIBLE for Abraham and Sarah have children when it was past the right age for them to have children. My God, out of Abraham came many NATIONS, You answered Hannah’s prayer by opening up her womb and she had children. We are also very much aware of the GREAT AND MIGTHY things you did in Egypt to get the children if Israel of out of that country.

You are the same awesome God that we have come to and we BELIEVE you can do same for us. Anoint our heads with oil and fill our mouths with LAUGHTER. Instead of shame, Father give us DOUBLE HONOUR. Cause DOORS that were once closed to OPEN NOW before us IN JESUS NAME.

Father, let no consular overturn our harvest, let your power of LOVE touch their hearts and minds and cause them to be at peace with us when we go for the interview.
Father, this is THE HOUR OF VISITATION AND AMERICA IS NOW NEARER THAN BEFORE, by faith we declare that the HEAVENS ARE OPENED over lives, the devourer is REBUKED, and we receive victory in the NAME OF JESUS.

WE RECEIVE TODAY, THE ANOINTING TO BEGIN, THE ANOINTING TO CONTINUE AND THE ANOINTING TO FINISH. We are fully persuaded that He, who has started a good work in us, will bring it into completion IN JESUS NAME.

We lift up our hands to RECEIVE ALL the BLESSINGS, FAVOURS, MERCIES, GRACE AND VICTORIES FOR THIS SEASON .

ALMIGHTY GOD, WE THANK YOU AND WE CALL IT DONE IN JESUS NAME AMEN….:)

CN#2009AF00019***
NL 5/5/08
Sent forms by fedex 26/5/08
Delivery date 28/5/08
Awaiting 2NL
Nothing is impossible where God is...

Kwame thank you for the prayer you increased my hopes after reading. I am sure Proverbs 21:30-31 is true in our lives and will be manifested in the lives of all dv 2009 winners in Ghana.

Any yet who has had interview in ghana? Share with us.

Everybody my second letter has arrived in good faith. There is nothing specialmabout the second letter.
King Banabas
2009AF000063XX
INTERVIEW 04/11/08
MEDICALS COMPLETED
POLICE CERT.COMPLETED

Everybody my second letter has arrived in good faith. There is nothing specialmabout the second letter.
King Banabas
2009AF000063XX
INTERVIEW 04/11/08
MEDICALS COMPLETED
POLICE CERT.COMPLETED

King, Do you mind summarizing the content of the 2NL. I believe Ghanaians waiting for their letter will appreciate it.

The 2NL shows that your number is current and as such you are required to prepare for your interview.
You can get the 1NL but if you don't get the 2NL letter you can't go for the interview.
This 2NL show the date on which you are to go for your interview,Where to go for the medical check up and even the cost of the interview fee.
NO FEAR FELLOW GHANAIANS

The only different information about this 2ND letter is the Appointment letter. It is the same as the first one. only date of interview time and location. the rest of the documents are the same as what is in the first NL

King Banabas
2009AF000063XX
INTERVIEW 04/11/08
MEDICALS COMPLETED
POLICE CERT.COMPLETED[/QUOTE

I am happy for you. Wish you the best and please remember to share your experience after your interview.

Cheers

I wish all due for interview in November all the best

King Banabas
2009AF000063XX
INTERVIEW 04/11/08
MEDICALS COMPLETED
POLICE CERT.COMPLETED

King go for glory in Jesus name. Do well to share your experience with us.

King Banabas what happened at the embassy? share with us please

CN:#2009AF00014XXX
NL recieved 18th April
Letter posted to KCC 5th May
sent mail to KCC in July 10
KCC comfirmed reciept of form July 11
Current in December
Police Cert completed
Awaiting 2nd letter
Prov. 21:31

interview experience 04-11-2008

Hi All DV winners from Ghana.
I King Banabas do hereby wish to share with you what happen at my appointment date.

7:30am we were allowed in.
8:00am i was the 2nd person to be call (note DV winners are called first)
they asked me, do you wish to be interview? Yes I said.
A form was given to me to be filled accepting to be interview
I was call back to submitt the form
I was then ask to go and pay the fees $775
I pay the fees and a receipt was given to me.
I sent the receipt and my documents were colleted.
NOTE ONLY DOC. REQUIRED BY THE PROGM WILL BE COLLECTD. ANY OTHER SUPPORTING DOC WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU.
I was ask to go and wait after after collecting the needed doc.
My name was call again and this is where the whole show started
Goodmorning she said; I responded
Repeat after me; I did exactly that (sworn)
Do you qualify for the the visa? Yes I said
How? I replied; I qualify undr. the educational requirement as a student.
Tell me abt your education; I started as exactly as i've listed on the form.
She said; I belief you qualify.
She gave me a blue sheet which required me to submitt FORM I-134 and on it a new appointment on 05-02-09. the actual interview took abt 1-2 minutes
my doc. were retain and only my passport was given to me. Any body who will be going for an interview should only be happy as the embassy is more or like your home. You will get to know a lot of people and I did not notice any refusal case. that time i got to know of another two DV winners but I hope they don't have much knowledge abt the whole thing. If they don't change their appearance then I'm afraid they are going contrary to the rule and such...... you know......
CAN ANY PREVIOUS WINNER CONCLUDE MY WHOLE CASE FOR ME??? HOW IS IT GOING TO BE AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM I-134?

I King Banabas do hereby wish to share with you what happen at my appointment date.

NOTE ONLY DOC. REQUIRED BY THE PROGM WILL BE COLLECTD. ANY OTHER SUPPORTING DOC WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU.

Do you remember what documents you submitted

Last edited by a moderator:

Goodmorning she said; I responded
Repeat after me; I did exactly that (sworn)
Do you qualify for the the visa? Yes I said
How? I replied; I qualify undr. the educational requirement as a student.
Tell me abt your education; I started as exactly as i've listed on the form.
She said; I belief you qualify.
She gave me a blue sheet which required me to submitt FORM I-134 and on it a new appointment on 05-02-09. the actual interview took abt 1-2 minutes
my doc. were retain and only my passport was given to me. Any body who will be going for an interview should only be happy as the embassy is more or like your home. You will get to know a lot of people and I did not notice any refusal case. that time i got to know of another two DV winners but I hope they don't have much knowledge abt the whole thing. If they don't change their appearance then I'm afraid they are going contrary to the rule and such...... you know......
CAN ANY PREVIOUS WINNER CONCLUDE MY WHOLE CASE FOR ME??? HOW IS IT GOING TO BE AFTER SUBMITTING THE FORM I-134?

If you had submitted the Affidavit of support at the time of your interview, it would have been just like Obama's election victory! Get it fast and go for your Visa. All the best man.

You'll get your visa as soon as you submit the AOS and it meets their poverty guidelines. I had the same prob but was not given a second interview date. Was just asked to forward then AOS as soon as i get it and my visa was sent to me.

Hi guys, I want to say this, you guys are doing a very good job. I'm really happy the way nigerians are discussing issues concerning.This is what we need to build our nation and help our neighbours. I will like to draw our attention further, there are lots of people out there that have various issues and they look for answer from people that have similiar experience.
Please Like we all know that this forum is mainly for immigration,visa and lottery. But there are other areas in our life that need a great change.
Lot of people are out there that looking for advice on health , education. business etc. For this purpose www.gumnigerians.com is created to give nigerians the great priviledge to dicuss about issues affect people, industries, religions and the nation herself. I will encourage every great participants in this forum to join and build a forum where nigerians can get answer for their problems.
Please take few minutes to visit the site and click on any image to get to the forum and please feel free to add any question and reply to any post.
Together we can make great Nation