• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv-2009 Winners - Asia Only

Hallo seng Po Wen?

1- you have to not write Case number as full ("") better 2009AS00025xxx

2- high school duplome is ok + the experience in the working at the hotel + restaurant .
should be ok

3- you need some monay in bank account if you Mather can sell her apartment and give put the Manay in you Bank account then very thing is ok

loiy

Why don't they send e-mail early to me to confirm my mailing address ???
The question is, why didn't you maintain your things properly? Its not task for KCC to check addresses of 100,000 selected ppl.

But,my mother can give me sponsor.She said she will sell her apartment in Burma to give sponsor to me.Does it work ??
That doesn't work. You need a sponsor from the US or enough funds in you bank account (stocks etc pp). If there isnt any mortage on you apartment that also should work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your reply !

If my mother sell her apartment and save the money into my bank account before the interview,does it really work ?

When will be my interview ? Please estimate for me !

I have good chance to get immigrant visa or not ?

Please answer me !!! Thank you !!! :)

Thank you for your reply !

If my mother sell her apartment and save the money into my bank account before the interview,does it really work ?

yes it work!:D

When will be my interview ? do I have good chance to get immigrant visa or not ? Please answer me !!! Thank you !!! :)

Asia have nue numbering this y. 2009 it is difficult estimate with your 2009AS00025xxx i think interview will be 03.2009 t0 06.2009

Thank you ! la1

I'm now praying to get my US immigrant visa as soon as possible !!! :D
I really hope I can go to USA.Live there.Work there and I also want to study hotel management diploma or degree at one of the colleges or universities of USA. :rolleyes:

hey, this is my assumption that :

asian case number system is quite different from last year.

there is total 14002 winners.

In my assumption, if some one's case number is one then pls count his/her spouse and children, (suppose case number 1 have 3 children and a spouse) , then the another persons case number in asia will be 5, like this .....

Assume that, total selectee 14002 (real), total number of spouses of those selectees ( around ( 9000 - 11000), total number of children of those selectees ( 15000 - 18000).

If it so, then it can be happened. by this some one's case number should be more than 42000.
Remember ! If case 1 get the visa, by this, another 4 selectee (principal applicant cant get their visa).

This is just my calculation. what you all think about it ?

with regards.

Sarju....., I think the best at this time is just to be patient and wait till Oct. and see how the monthly visa numbers would come to play. Yes, the AS numbers seems bit weird but dont do wild guessing! All winners should find out what they need to do to get the act together and just relax.

Your basic assumption that 14,002 is the number of principal applicants is NOT correct. It is the TOTAL, spouses+dependents. Infact the appx. 100,000 winners consists may be only about 20-25,000 "principal applicants" who got NL s. For past analysis of the toal winners and who actually got GCs, visit this official site.

http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/index.shtm#1

Hope this helps, and Good Luck everybody!

DFdo,

as i know so far,

IN nepal there are total 1891 winners in this year, and 1032 principal applicant (nepalese natives)got their 1st NL, this is just the number of people who are in nepal at present. As well as there are many winners who got their 1st NL outside nepal(in another countries). By this, i think, there are total 1891 principle applicants for Nepal. THe same theory is applied for other asian country. Is it so !!!
THis is just my assumption.

I called KCC by phone and the lady confirmed me that KCC have already received my application ! But,she didn't answer me that when will be my interview !

Hello friend !! From bangladesh and iran !! could you tell me that what is the highest case number for your country ?? for 2009 ??

It all depends on their cases. Actually case number ! first come first, like : 1, 2 ,3 there after 1000, 3000, --- etc etc.

HEy, its all depends on the KCC, your assumption is right !! any way the starting number for this year is quite more than past years !! cause at 2008 the number came in october was 2100, and that year total winners were 14142. For 2009 total winners are 14042 and the number current for october is 2900. Keep your hope. may be that will be current in august or september.

hi guys,

Im From Sri Lanka

CN:-2009AS00017XXX
NL Dated - May 07, 2008
NL Received - July 31, 2008
Reply sent to KCC - August 12, 2008 By DHL
Received by KCC - August 14, 2008
Do i hav a Chance to get the Second NL???
Wish You All The Best for All DV-2009 Winners

Hello Nepalese friends,

Ke ke documents tayar parnu parchha.

1. Educational certificates
2. Citizenship (English version) (I don't have original (nepalese version))
3. Passport
4. Bank Statement with Mortagage status of property, UK.
5. Need sponser from USA?
6. Police report from Nepal and UK.
7. Medical at the end.

Anything missing please list.

Mero wife ko nagarikta lost bhayo, English version chha (baggi khana ma gayera ultha gareko) it that enough ?

DV AOS I 485 Filing tips and lot more !!

Hi Guys,

What about the cover letter, check list for 485 application...how it should be arranged?
Please share some ideas.

Thanks

Hello Nepalese friends,

Ke ke documents tayar parnu parchha.

1. Educational certificates
2. Citizenship (English version) (I don't have original (nepalese version))
3. Passport
4. Bank Statement with Mortagage status of property, UK.
5. Need sponser from USA?
6. Police report from Nepal and UK.
7. Medical at the end.

Anything missing please list.

Chk the attached document for some comprehensive instructions by a past winner....BarbaraLamb. Make sure you send her a thank you note.

original post found at http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=229911 (you will have to go down a bit, to the end of that thread)

Also the www links in the attached document may not work, visit the original posting above to get to those web sites/documents etc.

Hope this helps.