• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

Hi Members.

I am in USA. I got the social secuirty number. But the green card later.
Wish u the best,.

I had a successfull interview last week.I am to collect the visas on tuesday next week.

I would like to thank you all for the support and positive gestures.

TO THE FUTURE KENYAN DV WINNERS PLEASE GO THROUGH CATEYES THREAD.

thank you all. best of luck to my future kenyan dv winners

GOD BLESS KENYA.
:):D
congrats but you could have posted the thread .something like a link

Trixsam. Ni aje Man.

CN 2009AF00037XXX
1st NL dated 25th April 2008 recieved on 29th may 2008
17th June 2008 sent back forms
20th June 2008 confirmed delivered received by C.Gannon
Current in June 09
Received 2L on 30th April 09
interview date confirmed on 18th june 09
4th May 09 completed medical
18th june 09 had a successeful interview
Picked visa 2nd July 2009
Travelled 13/08/09
Admitted 13/08/09
Received SSN 24/8/09
Received Green Card 14/09/2009.

Hey good pple. Have beenaway but now back. All went well n am now preparing to leave by Nov. Was wondering whether it can be an issue if i happen to change Port of Entry. Was meant to land @ Indiana but want to change to Albama. Is it really a must i enter thru Indiana? Pls advise

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey good pple. Have beenaway but now back. All went well n am now preparing to leave by Nov. Was wondering whether it can be an issue if i happen to change Port of Entry. Was meant to land @ Indiana but want to change to Albama. Is it really a must i enter thru Indiana? Pls advise

congratulation 4 a successful interview. Ur port of entry can be change just book d airline and tell them where u are going which is albama. Gud luck.

2010 winner

Hello there,
i got my 1st letter 2009 june and am waiting the 2nd. My case number is 2010AF***41###. Can someone predict when wil i get my second letter? Questions for 'singles' with highschool cert?
Thanks.

Hi paristau...good to see a kenyan around....seems you took so long b4 findin this site nway its good ur here.....your interview will be in June or latest July ..for the interview questions look at nigerian threadz and Ghanaian cos so far none from Kenya has posted their xpirience.....there iz a forum for 2010 winnerz for kenya but we are very few wonder wea the rest are...remember to put up your signature like mine ....laterz

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys.am from kenya single.i have an old account but not with money currently. 1.can my statement work even if i add money? 2.i have a host in u.s and indicated his adress during reply,can he send me affidavit i-134 or he will just write a normal letter as proof that i have someone to leave with and take letter to interview? 3.or what assets must i show? 4.if i can get a job offer in another different state and different guy,can it work.
All my questions is about financial proof.
CN.41***
THANKS

Hi trixsam.
Thanks for replying.read again these message that i wrote to other guys.

am from kenya single.i have an old account but not with money currently. 1.can my statement work even if i add money? 2.i have a host in u.s and indicated his adress during reply,can he send me affidavit i-134 or he will just write a normal letter as proof that i have someone to leave with and take letter to interview? 3.or what assets must i show? 4.if i can get a job offer in another different state and different guy,can it work.
All my questions is about financial proof.
CN.41***
THANKS

Financial Proof

Mambo vipi?U can use assets like a house n l thnk land.Dnt use cars as proof.U nid atleast 8000 dollars or 10k usdolars in ur a/c.But confirm wit the poverty guidelines 4rm travelstategov website.U can get affidavit of suport 4rm the person u'l b stayn wit in the U.S.Dnt use diferent pple for acomodation n affidavit of suport.Use the same persn.Gdlck.

Trixsam

Hi paristau...good to see a kenyan around....seems you took so long b4 findin this site nway its good ur here.....your interview will be in June or latest July ..for the interview questions look at nigerian threadz and Ghanaian cos so far none from Kenya has posted their xpirience.....there iz a forum for 2010 winnerz for kenya but we are very few wonder wea the rest are...remember to put up your signature like mine ....laterz

Oya Mazee trixsam ni aje. Your interview will be July 2010. I am residing in Minneapolis, Otherwise mambo poa. Keep in touch.

mi niko poa jamaa....maisha aje ....umeget job ama bado?.....very few kenyanz are in this forum unlike the previus 2009.....nway how hard iz it to get a job right now??

Hi,
how do kcc confirm receipt of reply letter?and i have seen in a 2010 NL written please do not conduct kcc on when your case or interview wil be processed. But i have seen people here writing about kcc confirmed receipt of reply