• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV 2009 lucky kenyan winners

I advice you that you just write N/A in question 10/11.
You will provide at the time of visa interview.
I apoligise my phone had a problem. Dont follow the advice of Nigerians. They will misguide you.

that is a very bad statement frm u.
nigeria will mislead u yet, u come to us 4 help dekow.
pls luk 4 sum1 to put his name and address in dat column 10 and 11 b'cos kcc can return ur form
as incomplete information.
if u wish 2change b4 and during d interview u can do that so pls do d rite tin. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND OTHER COUNTRIES. 1LUV

Help pls

What email did you use to contact KCC pls. With September case being current, i just wanted to confirm whether i should be expecting to hear from them for the interview in Sept

What email did you use to contact KCC pls. With September case being current, i just wanted to confirm whether i should be expecting to hear from them for the interview in Sept

You will find their email on your notification letter
Alternatively, check their website

Hey Makang, you should have your e-mail sent to KCCDV@state.gov. If you wanna call them , you can reach them through +1-606-526-7500. Good luck buddy.

Thanks

I emailed them and am yet to see their reply. Is it really wise to call them? Anyway lemmie wait may be they'r gonna reply but how fast God knows. Thanks for your support RichieD

Makang, give them a few days. If after about a week you're yet to receive a reply, send them another e-mail and at about the same time give them a call. All things being equal you should hear from KCC anytime soon. Cheers dude.

How do you know when your case becomes current? I had a very high number, and have opted from CP. Any advice?

In order to know when your CN is gonna be current, you''ll have to check the U.S. Dept. of State monthly visa bulletin. Visit the State Dept. website for the visa bulletin.
I think you made a very prudent decision by opting for CP since you're convinced that your CN is very high. AOS takes longer. If your CN is indeed very high you might not be able to complete AOS b/4 the fiscal year in question runs out. CP on the other hand is faster.
I wish you good luck.

:mad: Hey Guys we had our interview rescheduled for Aug 5th and it lasted around six minutes. At the end of it, the IO said that our application was being reviewed and that they will contact us when they need any further info. What is it all about? Has anyone been through the same? I also paid the $775, does this guarantee that they will grant the IVs?Just confused and thinking to ask them when will all this last!Any advises?

:mad: Hey Guys we had our interview rescheduled for Aug 5th and it lasted around six minutes. At the end of it, the IO said that our application was being reviewed and that they will contact us when they need any further info. What is it all about? Has anyone been through the same? I also paid the $775, does this guarantee that they will grant the IVs?Just confused and thinking to ask them when will all this last!Any advises?

No one here can tell the reason why your application has been withold for further information. You can tell us more about your wife, did she used education or work experience as the qualification? Did you marry before or after her winning notification? Do you have marriage certificate and photos to prove your relationship? I think starting from here will guide us to speculate the reason behind.

No one here can tell the reason why your application has been withold for further information. You can tell us more about your wife, did she used education or work experience as the qualification? Did you marry before or after her winning notification? Do you have marriage certificate and photos to prove your relationship? I think starting from here will guide us to speculate the reason behind.

we were also placed under further review after interview and that they will give us a call when they are down. Friend let keep our fingers cross and keep on praying, i am very sure that at the end we shall all have our visa,s

we were also placed under further review after interview and that they will give us a call when they are down. Friend let keep our fingers cross and keep on praying, i am very sure that at the end we shall all have our visa,s

We are all praying for you and the rest whose application has been put under administration. We hope you will all prevail at the end.

V shal pray 4 u! Tell us how the interview go, maybe we can get a clue.

The interview as I said before was so short(around 6 mins) and it went like this

IO: (to my wife) where is your husband? she pointed at where I was and he told her to call me over
IO: Do you think that the information in this form, pointing at DS 230 is true?
Spouse: Yes
IO: Then sign it.
IO: (To Me) Do you think that the information you provided in this form is true?
Me: Yes Sir
IO: Then sign it.
IO:(To my wife) You studied at XXX University?
IO: What course?
Spouse: XXXX
IO: When did you clear your degree?
Spouse: XXX
IO:And then you moved here?
IO:(To me) How long have you lived here?
Me: By XX (date) it will be X years
IO: Do you work here?
Me:Yes
IO: Do you study?
Me: Yes
IO: Which course?
Me: XXXX
IO: When will you graduate
Me: (gave month) this year
IO:(To spouse) You studied XXX degree?
Spouse: No, I studied XXXX
IO: So what are your plans?
Spouse: Do masters and then apply for a job(He excuses himself and goes to another room)
IO: It is o.k, we are reviewing your application and will contact you. You can leave now.
Me: So that is it?
IO: That is it!
He never asked us anything about marriage, may be next time if at all they contact us for another interview. But he at one stage looked critically at it and spouse's birth certificate.
We got married before my wife won the lottery.

Netscape

You will be in my prayers, have faith.

I am lined up for an interview early next week. I shall keep you posted.

Yesterday we broke the ice and now happy with all the efforts we put, trust in God and patience. Things are different in Helsinki, Finland: When everything is in order (esp. police certs, medical exam)you will be approved ofcourse with the availability of visa numbers. All the best to all with upcoming interviews. Be sober and think while answering questions, do not panic. The IO are very intelligent, they ask you the wrong things so that you can accept so think before you answer their questions and be frank never lie. thanks to all and to this site for invaluable info.

I had a successfull interview last week.I am to collect the visas on tuesday next week.

I would like to thank you all for the support and positive gestures.

TO THE FUTURE KENYAN DV WINNERS PLEASE GO THROUGH CATEYES THREAD.

thank you all. best of luck to my future kenyan dv winners

GOD BLESS KENYA.
:):D