• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2009 - Aos Only

hi should I staple the photo with the forms or only put that in the envelope .and with which form i should staple the photo? plz reply guies

hi should I staple the photo with the forms or only put that in the envelope .and with which form i should staple the photo? plz reply guies

chairman, i guess everybody understands your plight becuase here is a forum but you can't keep posting same question from one tread to the other.It pisses some people off.This same question you posted here has already been answered in another tread that you posted it.thanks

Got GC's on Memorial Day...it will stay in our memories forever:))

Cheers to everyone who ever contributed to this forum...and best of luck to all my fellow DV Winners on their way ......

Congratulatons to DVzee and GChope07.

Ours is hopelesslely stucked at local office. We learned through infopass, our files have been transferred from NBC with name check and FBI clearances to the local office in the last week of April. But don't know why the local office is not taking any further step. The officer during INFOPASS told us that they have not dealt with any DV cases before. Any suggestions guys?

thanks
soms

Congratulations DVzee and GChope07.

All people here received their interview right after the biometrics were done. I wonder if there are people here who filed many months before the CN is current like I did.

Is there anyone who received their interview letter during (or before, which is impossible) the month when their CN is current?

Congratulatons to DVzee and GChope07.

Ours is hopelesslely stucked at local office. We learned through infopass, our files have been transferred from NBC with name check and FBI clearances to the local office in the last week of April. But don't know why the local office is not taking any further step. The officer during INFOPASS told us that they have not dealt with any DV cases before. Any suggestions guys?

thanks
soms

Soms,

I would suggest you writing a letter to your congressman to request his/her help to move the process forward. Based on the experiences that other people have posted in this forum, a letter to a congressman can make a big difference.

Congratulations DVzee and GChope07.

All people here received their interview right after the biometrics were done. I wonder if there are people here who filed many months before the CN is current like I did.

Is there anyone who received their interview letter during (or before, which is impossible) the month when their CN is current?

Hi,
I filed in March, and my number became current in May (I filed the day after the visa bulletin showed that my number will be current in May).
I received my interview letter at the end of April/beginning of May, so hang in there :)

hi totosh, rabiee80 and all,

I am a bit confused in the same issue you guys are talking about. I am from Asia and my high CN will be current in July. Can I send my I-485 application now?

I have heard that there will be a chance of returning the application if it is filed before the number becomes current. is it ture?

Thanks
kathmandunp

Hi Kathmandunp,

If the visa bulletin is showing that your number is going to be current in July then just go ahead and mail it to Lockbox.
I did read somewhere in earlier posts that there was a possibility of getting it sent back, but most people were ok. I followed JohnKent's advice, who did the same thing last year, and he was ok too.

Good luck!

hi brothers I've finished my graduation from another country I was there for few years so do i need a police certificate from that country or the certificate only from my native place will do

And after sending back the 1st letter to kcc do they send any notification? after how many days I can expect the 2nd letter? plz answer me brothers.

Thank you totosh.
Hi Kathmandunp, my case number will be current in july too. I filed my I-485 long time ago and they did not return it, I did the biometrics and everything, so I think it is the best time for you to file now.

Good luck to you all

Card Production Ordered

Hey Guys,

More progress in my case...card production ordered, I don't know how long i need to wait more?