• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 winner

in my form,i filled d name of the person,s address in d usa,i wish to live with as d petitioner.Does this pose any problem to me,or do i have to email kcc to correct this error?

Hi

I want to know how a person confirm that his first letter which he posted (by courier co.) received by KCC. Is it possible to contact with KCC by phone or email.

BR//

Somoy

Hello people

I am new here and I might need some word of advice. What do I need to have with me at the interview? Anyone has a check list or something like that?

Thanks.:cool:

MAY 01st - Date on NL letter
MAY 01st - CN EUXXX25XXX
MAY 09th - NL postmark date
MAY 15th - Delivered to me in Ireland.
MAY 22nd - Mailed back form to KCC Via Regestered Post.
MAY 31st - emailed KCC to confirm delivery of forms
JUNE 01st - KCC received forms. :)

My number is 2008EU00020XXX. I received my 1st letter June 1 and sent the reply just yesterday, July 8. Is it too late?

Thank you Baba

Thank you Baba. Do you know how long it usually takes to receive the 2nd letter? And what is the time schedule for those letters and interview appointments in general?

Visa Bulletin

Thank you Baba. Do you know how long it usually takes to receive the 2nd letter? And what is the time schedule for those letters and interview appointments in general?
Your second letter comes 2-4 weeks before your interview.
Your interview is scheduled when your NL number becomes "current" [i.e. a visa number available for you]. Numbers become "current" in ascending order starting from the lowest number in each region.
Each month a visa bulletin is released which shows which numbers are "current".
check this link http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_3009.html
You can check old visa bulletins for previous DV years to see when you number might becomes current [just an estimate]. Check this link for old/archived bulletins http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_1360.html

Thank you Baba. It shows a cut off number for July = 23,000. My number is 20xxx and I just sent the letter. Is it possible if they already went above my number not to consider me eligible anymore?

HI JOhnsimon66,

That cut off is for DV 2007, they haven't started for DV 2008. For Dv 2008, you should start checking from September 15th. That's when u will see the numbers. If you notice, when u opened this visa bulletin site, what u saw is for DV 2007 and not DV 2008. So no need to panik

Thank you MamaJ,
I feel much more comfortable now. I haven't even noticed that this is for 2007 cases and mine is for 2008. Good luck!