• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

DV-2008 winner

both forms DSP-122 and DS-230 contain "Education"

Names and addresses of all schools, colleges, ...

Should the address be accurate? For instance, I attended summer english course in New York. I am gonna write:

Embassy CES in New York , From/To , Certificate (N/A)

btw. should the list include basic (elementary) school(s) ?

I wrote N/A for children and not NONE... Should this be a problem I need to correct. Should not think so...???
Not at all.:) I didn't have any problem though I wrote N/A when I won DV2004.
both forms DSP-122 and DS-230 contain "Education"
Names and addresses of all schools, colleges, ...
Should the address be accurate?
I guess you don't need a complete address. I wrote: name of the school (Pullman, WA, USA)
btw. should the list include basic (elementary) school(s) ?
I did write all of my education including elementary school, just in case. But, I know many people didn't have any problem even though they wrote educational institution from high school. I don't know which one is right.

Last edited by a moderator:
about the military documents

hello everybody, I have a problem, may you please tell me if the military documents must been provided or not
many thanks

hello everybody, I have a problem, may you please tell me if the military documents must been provided or not
many thanks
Hi papounsky, In general, yes. But, military records are unavailable in certain countries. So, check "Visa Reciprocity and Country Documents Finder" for more information if you have served in the military forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Military documents

Hi man, thanks to answer me, the problem is that I didn't made the military service, and I have no documents for the military, can I apply without this document
Many thanks

about the forms

Other question:
should I send the forms DS-230 and DSP-122 hand written (copies received by mail), or filled using the computer and printed !!! :confused:

info

[you just solved mai worries abt the petitioner thing,cos i left it blank in my form.thanks 4 dat pieces of information.you just solved a brother worry.

Hi man, thanks to answer me, the problem is that I didn't made the military service, and I have no documents for the military, can I apply without this document
Many thanks
If you have never served military service, you don't need to submit anything.
hould I send the forms DS-230 and DSP-122 hand written (copies received by mail), or filled using the computer and printed !!!
Whichever is convenient for you.:)

Change of address

hey guys, can i change my address with KCC since i moved from the address i had on the forms i sent to them a few days ago

hey guys, can i change my address with KCC since i moved from the address i had on the forms i sent to them a few days ago
Yes, you can. If you sent forms a couple days ago, wait for about 2 weeks. Then, let them know by e-mail which address you want to change: current address or mailing address, or both. If you provide previous address, it will be clear. Don't forget to include your name and case number in your e-mail.

military service dates

Hi all,

I have problem with DS-230,
24. Previous Military Service: dates of service

What date should I write there. In computer version I can fill only one date there.

the way to send the forms

Hello
I don't know if we can send the forms with UPS, fedex .. or we have to use the normal way to send it to KCC, please help me.
Many thanks

Hello
I don't know if we can send the forms with UPS, fedex .. or we have to use the normal way to send it to KCC, please help me.
Many thanks
all kinds of mail services and post companies are acceptable for sending the forms.

Hi all,

What date should I write there. In computer version I can fill only one date there.

Hey don’t forget if there is not enough room on the DS-230 form you can always attach additional information on a separate sheet:

“If there is insufficient room on the form, answer on a separate sheet using the same numbers that appear on the form. Attach any additional sheets to this form.” – Quote from DS-230
( http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/81807.pdf )

I attached an extra sheet to mine (computer print off) as there was not enough room for a few parts for me. Just make sure that you clearly mark the question number and I also put my case no on mine just in case. Attach it to the back of the DS-230. Don’t be afraid of doing this, its quite accetable. remember you need to have all information correct and truthfull weather there is room for it on the DS-230 or not! :D

Hi all,

I guess, you can leave the space blank and print it. Then, handwrite mm-dd-yyyy ~mm-dd-yyyy

hey anyone sat me what is the meaning of CURRENT case number. there is not cutoff number given in visa bulletin for 2007-august instead current has been written. What does that mean?

Interview date

Hello all
My case number is AF00047XXX, can someone tell me about the interview date, and I heard in my country that depending on the case number you can guess if you have more chance or less to get the visa
can someone give me more explanation about this
many thanks

Interview date

Hello all
My case number is AF00047XXX, can someone tell me about the interview date, and I heard in my country that depending on the case number you can guess if you have more chance or less to get the visa
can someone give me more explanation about this
many thanks

hey anyone sat me what is the meaning of CURRENT case number. there is not cutoff number given in visa bulletin for 2007-august instead current has been written. What does that mean?

that means all the case numbers are current and may be scheduled for an interview.