• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

this was how my interview goes...
inter ; Goodmorning
Me ; Goodmorning Sir
i did the oat swearing thing.
Then he asked for my names place of birth ,date of birth which i answered.then he broughtout my certificates and coment on them and ask me questions like why did i not further my studies,why was my english grade low when i speak fluent and pretty good english that was the exact words use,so i said i did my best but the examiner said my best was not good enough,so he ask if they took me on Oral test i said no,so he said if it were oral i would have passed,because i speak fluet pretty good english,so said congratulations,come and gave me a blue paper and told me wen to come for pickup,

My brothers Oluwa is too much and Oluwa is with us all.Oluwas favor was and is still in completely control
Oluwawithusall

my experience

Oluwawithusall,pls let's have uir DV experience oooooooooo,so it could help us that are going 4 our interview,PLEASE!

this was how my interview goes...
inter ; Goodmorning
Me ; Goodmorning Sir
i did the oat swearing thing.
Then he asked for my names place of birth ,date of birth which i answered.then he broughtout my certificates and coment on them and ask me questions like why did i not further my studies,why was my english grade low when i speak fluent and pretty good english that was the exact words use,so i said i did my best but the examiner said my best was not good enough,so he ask if they took me on Oral test i said no,so he said if it were oral i would have passed,because i speak fluet pretty good english,so said congratulations,come and gave me a blue paper and told me wen to come for pickup,

My brothers Oluwa is too much and Oluwa is with us all.Oluwas favor was and is still in completely control
Oluwawithusall

thats no problem

Hello Everyone,
my wife actually won the DV lottery 2009.i really need advice.we got married this year january[so the name on the form reads her Median name]how do we answer question 29 on the DS 230 form?

There is no cause for alarm, first of all congratulations on your wedding and the dv winning, it is a double blessing. Just let her filled her current name and the former, the provisions for all that is in the form that was sent to her. The DV Lottery orgernizers knows that status can change anytime and so they include the forms for such cases. I played when i was still single and got the letter after my wedding also. All i did was to include my wife's name and my new status and that was it. Once again congratulations!

Last edited by a moderator:
jorj93,pls if u don't have an idea abt a subject pls don't contribute so u don't mislead the questionaire,AOS is only for married pple alone.
Noe,since u claimed u av enuf money i would advise u to talk to an agent here in Nigeria who i think could help u out-pqliberty@yahoo.com
Best of luck.

Well, I don't work with an embassy but I have cleared the "evidence of support" stage. I am single and I went to the embassy without my bank statement, only aos (i-864) and the officer said it was okay. Maybe that was Ghana and I had a bit of lucK.

got my visa 15 may.it feels so unreal.anybody in contact with onoriode.he went to antlanta and dropped off the planet!

Orere,u hane not given us ur DV experience.

got my visa 15 may.it feels so unreal.anybody in contact with onoriode.he went to antlanta and dropped off the planet!

Orere,congrats! u have not given the house ur DV experience,we are waiting oooooooooo.

Hello House,
there is an instruction that case number should be written on all documents being taken for interview. pls do i have to write my case number on both original and photocopies of all documents e.g Waec certificate, NPC, Marriage certificate, etc? I'm i to write it with pencil or what? knowing that these documents will be used in future for other things. Those who have gone for interview, pls respond.

Hello House,
there is an instruction that case number should be written on all documents being taken for interview. pls do i have to write my case number on both original and photocopies of all documents e.g Waec certificate, NPC, Marriage certificate, etc? I'm i to write it with pencil or what? knowing that these documents will be used in future for other things. Those who have gone for interview, pls respond.

u don't write nothing on ur originals; only on copies and u should write it with black ink.

Kcc reply,Hw long

I am current for July and emailed Kcc to know my exact interview date,they have not reply yet. Who has an idea of how long it takes before they replies?

God is Faithful..Successful Interview

What more can I say?
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.

Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.

To the glory of God, we (my wife and I) had a successful interview this morning.

I will come back to share our interview experience.

Thanks to the great members of this forum. You are all dear.

Congratualtions

What more can I say?

Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.

To the glory of God, we (my wife and I) had a successful interview this morning.

Congratulations for your successful visa interview, God is good and His mercies endureth forever.

We are waiting for your interview gist.

Medicals

House, Bosom,

I've not recieved my 2nd package yet, but want to start my medicals since i'm in our Lagos office to do some jobs for 1 week.

Pls where can i get the medical forms and can i call the clinic to book for an appointment on any day and time? if yes, which no?

What more can I say?

Oluwa is tooooooooooooooooooooooo much,my brother it is well more good news in the house.
Baba God thank You

What more can I say?

THE LORD IS GOOD. He brought us out of Six million(6M) to bring us into Fifty thousand(50K). Congratulations:)I hope to sing this your song...

House, Bosom,

I've not recieved my 2nd package yet, but want to start my medicals since i'm in our Lagos office to do some jobs for 1 week.

Pls where can i get the medical forms and can i call the clinic to book for an appointment on any day and time? if yes, which no?

It is good to commence medical on time, but i will advise you to wait till your case becomes current. or is it current already?

You will get the medical forms from kamoras Clinic 238 Muri Okunola Str, Victoria Island, Lagos.