• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Seek and you will find, even if it means paying. Your friends can help you if you let them know you are ready to pay whoever will you ($500 -700). But, be careful. Note: the aos is not meant for the married alone as some people write.

why would you want to pay for AOS. THAT IS FRAUD. u better hold off that nigerian mentality before u screw up urself.

why would you want to pay for AOS. THAT IS FRAUD. u better hold off that nigerian mentality before u screw up urself.

No, not a Nigerian. I am here again because it's this thread that nurtured me. I didn't pay for my aos, I am only making him aware of what some people do. But, I warned him to be careful. I PROMISE I WILL NEVER REVEAL SECRETS AGAIN. Lol.

My people in the house. June visa bulletin has made me current. am happy to know that. Please how many days do i have to wait before i can mail KCC about my Interview date?.

Onyii, congratulations for your being current. I pray that the Good Lord that started this for you and us will finish His work. AMEN.

Hi everyone, does it mean that winners with higher numbers are not going to be interviewed. I mean number above 22,000 cuz the speed of the cut off rank it snailing so i dont think they might get to that number before the last day of sept.

Hi everyone, does it mean that winners with higher numbers are not going to be interviewed. I mean number above 22,000 cuz the speed of the cut off rank it snailing so i dont think they might get to that number before the last day of sept.

yup, u are very much correct.

i am a dv 2008 winner and i am still waiting for my second letter, plz i need advise on what to do ?

CASE NUMBER 2008AF00015XXX
NL RECEIVED 23TH APRIL 2007
SENT TO KCC 25TH MAY 2007
SECOND LETTER RECIVED JULY 7
INTERVIEW DATE CONFIRMED AUGUST
PLS THOSE THAT HAVE DONE THERE INTERVIEW SHOULD OFFER ME ANY ASISTANCE NEEDED

Last edited by a moderator:
Fellow Nigerians,

I want to thank my brothers and sisters ,Oluwa have done it,i pickedup my visa yesterday,We ThaNk D LoRd..................
Oluwa with us all

Pls,let's have ur DV experience oooooooooo!

Fellow Nigerians,

I want to thank my brothers and sisters ,Oluwa have done it,i pickedup my visa yesterday,We ThaNk D LoRd..................
Oluwa with us all

Oluwawithusall,pls let's have uir DV experience oooooooooo,so it could help us that are going 4 our interview,PLEASE!

let's see........

Seek and you will find, even if it means paying. Your friends can help you if you let them know you are ready to pay whoever will you ($500 -700). But, be careful. Note: the aos is not meant for the married alone as some people write.

jorj93,pls if u don't have an idea abt a subject pls don't contribute so u don't mislead the questionaire,AOS is only for married pple alone.
Noe,since u claimed u av enuf money i would advise u to talk to an agent here in Nigeria who i think could help u out-pqliberty@yahoo.com
Best of luck.

i am a dv 2008 winner and i am still waiting for my second letter, plz i need advise on what to do ?

CASE NUMBER 2008AF00015XXX
NL RECEIVED 23TH APRIL 2007
SENT TO KCC 25TH MAY 2007
SECOND LETTER WAITING..

plz do i hv to send mail to kcc?

Welcome on board Kemisola, i guess you are new and this is your first post.

First of all congrats for being a dv 2008 lucky winner.
For your second package, judging from your case number, you'd be current in the next bulletin and your interview might come up in August. Don't worry your package will be sent as soon as your number is current and will reach you before your interview.

Wait till your number becomes current before you send mail to kcc, asking them the exact date of your interview and when you'd recieve your package.

i'd advice you read the threads posted by our honourable house/forum members, there you'd see much answers to your questions.

I hope this is ok. and i wish you luck.

Hello Everyone,
my wife actually won the DV lottery 2009.i really need advice.we got married this year january[so the name on the form reads her Median name]how do we answer question 29 on the DS 230 form?