• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Are the pictures to be arranged in a new photo album as one group or just arrange them in an envelope and present to them during the interview

what i noticed was the most couples used albums and also envelops,so u name the envelop for easy location and my brother one more important things,please always listen carefully to your numbers,bcos if the interviwer have to call u 2-3times beofre u answer,the thing may not be funny oo,him go don take style vex small and the thing go show with the way him go talk to u,i noticed that too,so please be Attentive,calm and prayerful.
Oluwa with us all

Please

Please those that have used NPC cert should help .

I went to my LGA where i was born for my NPC but was referred to my State capital.

I want to ask you guys if it is compulsory that the NPC must be from ones LGA where he was Born.

or state NPC is ok.

then how old can NPC letter be or does it not matter?

2006 was my second time of playing.still remember that day in april i got my letter.thot it was all a joke.the one year of waiting the worry the fear..misfilled forms..birthcertificate wahala.it all came to a head that may morning.na me ist reach emassy,the lagoon cold nearlyn kill me.we lined up got our documents checked..enter siddon waited to b called.the ist dv guys wer ok.the other pple.those 4 fiancee visa got blown away.na one slim long neck oyinbo chick call me.i think it was window 9.
oyinbo;wetin b ya name place and date of birth i tell am
oyinbo;which work u dey do?i tell am.
oyinbodescribe ya work.i yarn fast.no b she fine trouble?i giff am bettrr lecture.
oyinbo;she smile giff me blue paper.all the best in america.
...e still b like dream, God in action

luckies ,
you can collect your NPC certificate anywhere in the country ,it does not have to be in your state but any NPC office usually located in the state capital,but you would need 2 passport pnotos and an affidafite stating date and place of birth.the age of the NPC does not matter.

congrat orere!!!!

what i noticed was the most couples used albums and also envelops,so u name the envelop for easy location and my brother one more important things,please always listen carefully to your numbers,bcos if the interviwer have to call u 2-3times beofre u answer,the thing may not be funny oo,him go don take style vex small and the thing go show with the way him go talk to u,i noticed that too,so please be Attentive,calm and prayerful.
Oluwa with us all

Thanks alot for the info,i was really well read and understood:D do have a blessed weekend

2006 was my second time of playing.still remember that day in april i got my letter.thot it was all a joke.the one year of waiting the worry the fear..misfilled forms..birthcertificate wahala.it all came to a head that may morning.na me ist reach emassy,the lagoon cold nearlyn kill me.we lined up got our documents checked..enter siddon waited to b called.the ist dv guys wer ok.the other pple.those 4 fiancee visa got blown away.na one slim long neck oyinbo chick call me.i think it was window 9.
oyinbodescribe ya work.i yarn fast.no b she fine trouble?i giff am bettrr lecture.

congrats orere,may the lord almighty be praised.but that ur pidgin english no get per ooooooooooooooooo:) hope say no be so u take follow the oyinbos speak am

I canot find the private mail.. where is it? or which address did u send it to?

the private mail is at the top right corner of the page where you find welcome name.just click on the PRIVATE MESSAGES icon then it takes you to your private mail on the forum,then you click on INBOX icon. but just incase i have resent the message again.thanks

congrats

Orere, congrats.
House, have you noticed that testimonies are flowing this month? Glory to God for this. We shall witness many more in the coming weeks/months. Amen.

Short Form Of Names

I canot find the private mail.. where is it? or which address did u send it to?

Nedichuks, one of my names is chukwuka, and this is how it appears in my birth certificate; BUT IN ALL OTHER DOCS, I USED CHUKS. IS THERE ANY LIKELY PROBLEMS? THANKS IN ADVANCE

Please house look into this issue.

He won DV 2009 with 2 names Eme Oji (e.g) But Waec Has 3 names Eme Oji John. but other Documents has 2 names.
what is the solution. I know such case has been treated here repeatedly but i cant really find the actual page so as to know how it was resolved.
please help him.

He won DV 2009 with 2 names Eme Oji (e.g) But Waec Has 3 names Eme Oji John. but other Documents has 2 names.
what is the solution. I know such case has been treated here repeatedly but i cant really find the actual page so as to know how it was resolved.
please help him.

this does not pose any wahala in my own opinion

There is a clause in the 2nd package that passport photograph should be without hearing or necklace. pls does this apply to females also ?

Photo Album

Someone mentioned taking marriage photos to the interview. Can someone explain why this is necessary?

Also, I was initially worried that customary (common-law) marriage was not recognised for immigration purposes, but I found out that, it is indeed recognised if it is recognised in your country of origin...in my case it's Zimbabwe.

visa bulletin

For July, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:

Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 38,050 Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:

ASIA 13,400
EUROPE 29,000
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 13
OCEANIA 1,650
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN Current

D. MEXICO F2A VISA AVAILABILITY DURING THE COMING MONTHS

Continued heavy demand for numbers in the Mexico F2A category will require the retrogression of this cut-off date beginning in July to hold number use within the annual numerical limit.

E. EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

Demand for numbers, primarily by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices for adjustment of status cases, is expected to bring the Employment Third preference category very close to the annual numerical limit in June. As a result, this category is likely to experience retrogressions or visa unavailability beginning

Someone mentioned taking marriage photos to the interview. Can someone explain why this is necessary?

Also, I was initially worried that customary (common-law) marriage was not recognised for immigration purposes, but I found out that, it is indeed recognised if it is recognised in your country of origin...in my case it's Zimbabwe.
the photograhps proves your relatoinship between your spouse and the kids if any.. So it is very neccesary

Please what info do l need to give my sponsor for A/O. We are a family of seven persons:confused:
i cannot get the link now but google 'affidavit of support' from the internet and you will get the form. Other documetns include, tax clearance for some years, bank statement, attestation letter from whre he works and one more document.. i cannot rember now