• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Please answer

Please house. assuming i have 3 months to be 20 years but while filling my KCC form i wrote 20 years Old. Does it raise any issue?..Please some one asked me this question but i could not help out.

Please house. assuming i have 3 months to be 20 years but while filling my KCC form i wrote 20 years Old. Does it raise any issue?..Please some one asked me this question but i could not help out.

if you wrote ur date of birth correctly, then you should be fine.

Hello House,

I Did My Interview Today . The Lady Said I Should Get Waec Charged Card And Return Any Day.

I Got The Card Today, Can I Rerurn To The Mebassy Tommorow ?

Whyworry

Your last birthday is the correct thing to write

Your last birthday is the corrct thing to write but that should not be a problem,ok

It is well

guys am goin in tomorrow at 0700.put me in ur prayers.

The Lord has sent His Angels before you. Just go and possess your possession. We are waiting for your testimony tomorrow.

try to be there early enough.

sending package to KCC

Do i need to send all docs mentioned in d NL pack to KCC or do i need to send just d forms and my photos to KCC? Plz help
DV2009

Oluwa is with us all oooooooooooooooooo,today my interview is a success,pickup date confirmed,everybody in the house i thank you all,may God continue to do this wonders to the ppl going for there own interview too,Oluwa U are TOooooooooooooooooooooo MUch,guy i am short of words,i really appreciate your help and contribution,i cant start mestioning name,but everbody all i can say is thank God and thank you all.

docs like birth cert, evidence of education, marriage cert, prison records, police cert, etc. Do i need to send all these together with my forms to KCC at this time? please help

this was how my interview goes...
inter ; Goodmorning
Me ; Goodmorning Sir
i did the oat swearing thing.
Then he asked for my names place of birth ,date of birth which i answered.then he broughtout my certificates and coment on them and ask me questions like why did i not further my studies,why was my english grade low when i speak fluent and pretty good english that was the exact words use,so i said i did my best but the examiner said my best was not good enough,so he ask if they took me on Oral test i said no,so he said if it were oral i would have passed,because i speak fluet pretty good english,so said congratulations,come and gave me a blue paper and told me wen to come for pickup,

My brothers Oluwa is too much and Oluwa is with us all.Oluwas favor was and is still in completely control
Oluwawithusall

inter ; Goodmorning
Me ; Goodmorning Sir
Then he asked for my names place of birth ,date of birth which i answered.then he broughtout my certificates and coment on them and ask me questions like why did i not further my studies,why was my english grade low when i speak fluent and pretty good english that was the exact words use,so i said i did my best but the examiner said my best was not good enough,so he ask if they took me on Oral test i said no,so he said if it were oral i would have passed,because i speak fluet pretty good english,so said congratulations,come and gave me a blue paper and told me wen to come for pickup,

My brothers Oluwa is too much and Oluwa is with us all.Oluwas favor was and is still in completely control
Oluwawithusall
God is Good... So happy for you:)

congrats bro,i m happy everythimg went well.Now that everything is A-okay i must advice you for the future never ever leave things to the last minute again o and with God everything is possible.

DV 2008 Lucky winners from Nigeria, please meet here, rub minds and discuss issues that will make getting a DV Visa a reality and simple.

God Bless You All
I WENT BACK TO THE CONSULATE TODAY TO SUBMIT THE WAEC CHARGE CARD, AFTER WAITING ALL DAY, I WAS CALLED FOR ANOTHER INTERVIEW AGAIN, SHE ASKED ME WHAT IS GEOGRAPHY, WHAT IS ECONOMICS. I GAVE HER THE CHARGE CARD, SHE SAID THEIR COMPUYER IS DOWN THAT THEY COULD NOT VERIFY MY WAEC, SHE THEN GAVE ME A NOTE STATING THAT, MY CASE WOULD GO FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING AND THAT IT WOULD LAST SIX TO TWELVE MONTH.
MY QUESTION TIO THE HOUSE IS THAT, BEFORE SIX MONTH THE YEAR 2008 FISCAL YEAR WILL END.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW. WHEN DO I CALL OR GO TO THE EMBASSY AGAIN.
IS THERE ANY MEMBER WHO HAD GONE THROUGH ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING BEFORE. ALSO WHAT DOES THIS ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING IS ALL ABOUT ?

congrats

inter ; Goodmorning
Me ; Goodmorning Sir

Oluwawithusall

If God is for us, who can be against us. I'm really happy for you.
Congrats.

docs like birth cert, evidence of education, marriage cert, prison records, police cert, etc. Do i need to send all these together with my forms to KCC at this time? please help

Send ONLY the completed forms back to KCC with your passport photograph. Other documents like birth cert, evidence of education, marriage cert, prison records, police cert, etc would be taken along with you for interview.