• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Pls advise

Don't joke with this. It is the most important doc they require.

Thanks JCloud. I actually have one issued since 1982. but i am a bit concern wit the way my name was written on it e.g Rachael written as Rachel ("a" is missing) and Oludare written as Oluwadare ("Olu" is the short form of "Oluwa"). should i use it like that or i should get a sworn an affidavit in respect of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks JCloud. I actually have one issued since 1982. but i am a bit concern wit the way my name was written on it e.g Rachael written as Rachel ("a" is missing) and Oludare written as Oluwadare ("Olu" is the short form of "Oluwa"). should i use it like that or i should get a sworn an affidavit in respect of it?

may our older forumal help in htis short form of names? for example chuks for chukwuka, segun for oluwasegun etc,
does it really matter, do we have get another bc or what?

Short forms of Nigerian names

Hi every one, what happens if you bc bears oluwasegun, chukwuka, oluwatosin etc, while other docs( pport, waec, p. report etc, bear segun, chuks, tosin respectively.
can someone trow more light pls.

Hey guys I need you need. My friend in Nigeria that won the DV2009 wants to know if she should use her SSCE/NECO (Combine to get 5credit) or use her OND as her highest educational level? Or does she need both?

Hi every one, what happens if you bc bears oluwasegun, chukwuka, oluwatosin etc, while other docs( pport, waec, p. report etc, bear segun, chuks, tosin respectively.
can someone trow more light pls.

If you have Names problem in your Baptismal card. why not go to NPC and get a cert from them with your correct names written on it?..NPC can replace baptismal card.

Jesu nifinisher,

Yes I did call KCC but the lady was not helpful. She said winners were given number that where available at the time the won, that didn't sound right. I asked how can that be but she couldn't give me a clear answer. I am not worrying myself anyway becos everytime I speak with someone in KCC, they always seem to tell me different things. I give up in trying to figure how they place winners and numbers.

Jesu nifinisher,

Yes I did call KCC but the lady was not helpful. She said winners were given number that where available at the time the won, that didn't sound right. I asked how can that be but she couldn't give me a clear answer. I am not worrying myself anyway becos everytime I speak with someone in KCC, they always seem to tell me different things. I give up in trying to figure how they place winners and numbers.

haha. its like talking to a customer rep @ USCIS. They give you totally different answers to thesame question that sometimes, you wonder if you are talking to thesame folks that are working for some company/organization.

Bosom,
i really doubt you need anything other than your NPC certificate,i thot most people that have already gotten their visas said the NPC was all they had to present.i wonder if presenting a baptismal certificate with name problems might not light a fire and doubts where there was none.previous interviewees please your opinion are welcome....

oluwawithusall,
how did yesterday go ?was at kamorass yesterday myself it seems the white lady at the reception has really humanized that end.things flowed more smoothly.hope everything is in place?....

mildeolu11,thanks yesterday was ok,i was at surulere,got my birth and use bike and really got to the hospital b4 11 and i finish and got another apointment date by 2pm,we thankd God,things were ok there yesterday that i notice,the white lady did a good job if shes the one that arranged it,based on wat i read here i thought i was going to psend the whole day there,so i never prepared to go to Alagbon,so after i finished,to go home and later go back to alagbon was stressful,so i will be at Alagbon on monday morning,thanks everybody in the house

is okay

Hey guys I need you need. My friend in Nigeria that won the DV2009 wants to know if she should use her SSCE/NECO (Combine to get 5credit) or use her OND as her highest educational level? Or does she need both?

O level is the most required. OND is additional and of course her highest educational level. so is not bad for her to include it as her highest educational level if it is. Even if you have Bsc. I think your O'level will still be needed. SSCE/NECO combined is okay.

Still on Baptismal Certificate

Good morning folks. You are all welcome to this new week. Pls can those who have gone for their interview confirm to us if baptismal certificate must be provided after one has gotten NPC Letter of attestation. Let's note the fact that not everybody did baptism, so for such people who did not do baptism, how are they expected to get baptismal certificate?

Relax ur mind

:eek::eek::confused::confused::confused:
Good morning folks. You are all welcome to this new week. Pls can those who have gone for their interview confirm to us if baptismal certificate must be provided after one has gotten NPC Letter of attestation. Let's note the fact that not everybody did baptism, so for such people who did not do baptism, how are they expected to get baptismal certificate?

u ve answered d question already, baptismal cert. is not a yes,yes,yes,must provide doc. With a BC and NPC docs u re ok mate. DONT PANIC.

They dont ask for it. At least I wasnt ask. Your NPC is ok .

Congratulations to Rashbabee, ObyOby and co. I'm very happy for you guys. You should us remember me in prayer as i'm currently waiting for the second chance. MODEST, Johnkent and the rest, well done.

God bless us all.