• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Hey! Watz up? Omo, i still dey 9ja. I dey enjoy myself. Since i'll be gone for so long, why then the hurry. That's my policy. I sha dey leave next wkend my God's grace. So watz up with u?

na wa for you o, wetin you dey do self?

anyway just hold enough money

Please house, I had written earlier asking about a yellow form refeered to in the second pack...There was none included in the pack.. Does anyone know how I can go about it??? please... my interview date is drawing near

Re:nedichuks

Please house, I had written earlier asking about a yellow form refeered to in the second pack...There was none included in the pack.. Does anyone know how I can go about it??? please... my interview date is drawing near

You don't need the yellow form. I guess it was used in previous years, but no longer in use for DV cases. If you have read thru previous threads, you'll see that your question has already been asked and answered. Please, it'll do you a lot of good if you read through most of the 2007 and 2008 threads. You get answers to most interview preparatory questions, and hints to common interview questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:MODEST

na wa for you o, wetin you dey do self?

anyway just hold enough money

In your opinion, how much do you think would be enough for about 3mths in a row? i.e minus accomodation and utility bills (light, water, heating etc). I hate to be taken unawares

In your opinion, how much do you think would be enough for about 3mths in a row? i.e minus accomodation and utility bills (light, water, heating etc). I hate to be taken unawares

if u are not paying rent or utilities, u should be okay with $500 for food every month.Thats just per person and eating cheap junk food.

I have a question for married couples that have done thier interviews here in Nigeria, when going for the interview did you make a photocopy of the affidavit of support for both the primary apllicant and dependants or just submit the form like that alongside the origianl documents of the primary applicant.pls i need explantion on it

You don't need the yellow form. I guess it was used in previous years, but no longer in use for DV cases. If you have read thru previous threads, you'll see that your question has already been asked and answered. Please, it'll do you a lot of good if you read through most of the 2007 and 2008 threads. You get answers to most interview preparatory questions, and hints to common interview questions.
Hi Demondon, Thanks you and every member of the house who take pain in answering question asked by 'inmates' even when some of the questions would have been answered before. Some of them would have gone out of memory expeically when you are not requiring them immediately. Nonetheless, thank you all for the spirit of love and oneness shared in the house. My interview date is 28th april and trying to put my house in order.

NPC office

Great fellows, I greet you all.

May we all accomplish our America Dream in Jesus Name.

House, please where is NPC office in Lagos?

just the original

I have a question for married couples that have done thier interviews here in Nigeria, when going for the interview did you make a photocopy of the affidavit of support for both the primary apllicant and dependants or just submit the form like that alongside the origianl documents of the primary applicant.pls i need explantion on it

U dont have to make photocopy of the affidavit of support at all except u want to keep the photocopy for your personal keeps otherwise u have to submit it as original alongside other documents that are required of you.

Many thanks to you all for your immense contributions to this forum.

I mailed KCC recently to confirm our (my wife and I) interview date and i was told May 20th. They also told me that the 2nd package has been dispatched on March 20th.

Please i need your opinions on the following:

1. While i am still expecting the 2nd package, can i go to the embassy and request for medical form, so that we can proceed with medicals?

2. What documents do i need to take to Alagbo before they can give us Police Certificate?

3. Can i obtain NPC certificate here in Lagos, or must it be from my state of origin?

Thanks for your kind opinions.

Re: BOSOM

Great fellows, I greet you all.

May we all accomplish our America Dream in Jesus Name.

House, please where is NPC office in Lagos?

NPC is at Babs Animashaun in Surulere, off the end Bode Thomas street. It shares the same compound with the NYSC secretariat.

About your other questions, yes it is possible. Go with the print-out of the letter from KCC as a proof that your interview date has been fixed, otherwise they wouldn't hear you out.

For your second Q, you need a photocopy of the biodata page of your int'l passport, and i guess about three passprt photo. i can't remember. just go with about five (5) each. It would be safer you go with all your original documents; who knows things may have changed.

For your last Q, i can't say. That question has been answered before in this 2008 thread. If you can, scroll back or re-post it for fellows in the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re:nedichuks

Hi Demondon, Thanks you and every member of the house who take pain in answering question asked by 'inmates' even when some of the questions would have been answered before. Some of them would have gone out of memory expeically when you are not requiring them immediately. Nonetheless, thank you all for the spirit of love and oneness shared in the house. My interview date is 28th april and trying to put my house in order.

Hey! No prob. It's just that it's for your good. Talking from experience, i had to read most of 2007 threads, while following that of 2008. This would aid you alot. If you can't, no prob. Just do your best and leave the rest to God. Best wishes in your interview.

Whatz up with u? About what you said above; you know junk can be relative. What do you guys call junk over there?

Fast food. Mcdonalds, Burger king and stuff like that. They are cheap food but are very much unhealthy. $6 should get ya a meal at Mcdonalds (burger, fries and a drink).

NPC is at Babs Animashaun in Surulere, off the end Bode Thomas street. It shares the same compound with the NYSC secretariat.

About your other questions, yes it is possible. Go with the print-out of the letter from KCC as a proof that your interview date has been fixed, otherwise they wouldn't hear you out.

For your second Q, you need a photocopy of the biodata page of your int'l passport, and i guess about three passprt photo. i can't remember. just go with about five (5) each. It would be safer you go with all your original documents; who knows things may have changed.

For your last Q, i can't say. That question has been answered before in this 2008 thread. If you can, scroll back or re-post it for fellows in the forum.

Thanks Demoddon for your response. Please in addition, i will like to know if there is a specific time of the day one can go to the US Embassy for the Medical Forms or is it anytime of the day?

Also, someone should pls advise if i can obtain d npc cert here in lagos or if it must be from my state of origin.

thanks

Re:BOSOM

Thanks Demoddon for your response. Please in addition, i will like to know if there is a specific time of the day one can go to the US Embassy for the Medical Forms or is it anytime of the day?

Also, someone should pls advise if i can obtain d npc cert here in lagos or if it must be from my state of origin.

thanks

11am prompt, Mon-Thurs are for inquiries. Be prompt.