• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

u can say that now!

Am still here folks. i aint going anywhere

yeah,Johnkent,u could say that now after i have given u the nodge,i hope u are still here indeed,lol,so how will it be now,we are both current in May,u will be interviewed in U.S?
i wish u success bro,is yours AOS?

yeah,Johnkent,u could say that now after i have given u the nodge,i hope u are still here indeed,lol,so how will it be now,we are both current in May,u will be interviewed in U.S?
i wish u success bro,is yours AOS?

yeah, i'll be interviewed here. I mailed my forms to USCIS 2 days ago for adjustment of Staus. Am hoping for the best.

yeah, i'll be interviewed here. I mailed my forms to USCIS 2 days ago for adjustment of Staus. Am hoping for the best.

Best of luck Johnkent. The Lord will grant you favour and all that are current in the house.
For Heaven's sake where is Baba Aladura and Pastor Adebayo? It is been long we heard from them. We all need to look for them.

Best of luck Johnkent. The Lord will grant you favour and all that are current in the house.
For Heaven's sake where is Baba Aladura and Pastor Adebayo? It is been long we heard from them. We all need to look for them.

Thanks J Cloud. Thanks to everyone else in this room for ur supports. I really appreciate them. I hope it works out for everyone that is current in May.
We haven't really heard of anyone from Nigeria that has had an interview at the US embassy in lagos for a long time. Wats up with that?

Interview from Nija

You will soon hear from us soon. The whole house should continue to join us in prayers. It is well

Made mistakes in completing DS230 form

Gents, thanks for the advice.
I have gotten a sponsor now, the next thing will be how to get another DS 230 forms to fill ,from KCCso that i can include the new informations and then send them back.
SB2008
Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Received NL in 10th May 2007
Forms Returned to KCC 16th May 2007
KCC confirmation 18th May 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...
House,

I have received a mail from KCC telling me that the information that I sent to them will be included in my case file.
I didn't have to fill new DS230 forms; I gave them the new information s referring to the sections where I earlier filled as Not Applicable in the first forms.
Will it be necessary to also provide my statement of account along with the affidavit of support of the sponsor?
Any ideas of how much money in dollars one will need to have in his account to help one's self.

SB2008

Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Received NL in 10th May 2007
Forms Returned to KCC 16th May 2007
KCC confirmation 18th May 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...

Thanks

Hi JCloud,
Thanks for asking. I am here in the background. I check the forum practically everyday. Most of the matters arising are quickly dealt with by other forum members, so I avoid redundant postings.
I hope your job/financial situation is okay. I noticed you are moving to a new apartment. It costs money but the sense of independence is worth it. I hope your wife is also looking for a job. She may have some opportunities that you may not have, especially if your professions are different.
I can't figure out why we have not had reports from more visa winners. I don't believe folks are winning without giving us feedback. And I don't believe that they are not winning either.
We need to hear from Adebayo and Baba Agba, even if just to say hello. Prolonged silence like this makes one feel that the struggle may be too much.
Cheers. Happy Easter.

Same to u

AND ALSO STAY AWAY FROM TRYING TO MAKE FAST MONEY BECAUSE IT WILL ONLY CATCH UP WITH YOU IN AMERICA.

I heared about that word a yr ago when i was in Nigeria, There is no fast money here in America, it works only in Nigeria, here you work hard and pay your bills and rise up to ur responsibilities, so i dont shase after shadow but reality, so you should choose ur words when advicingcos not every nigerian think about fast money.

I heared about that word a yr ago when i was in Nigeria, There is no fast money here in America, it works only in Nigeria, here you work hard and pay your bills and rise up to ur responsibilities, so i dont shase after shadow but reality, so you should choose ur words when advicingcos not every nigerian think about fast money.

I don't know what you heard in Nigeria but am just telling you someting that i would tell my own brother.
And yes, there are lots of scam artists here too.

was told my 2nd letter was sent march 20...wit our lousy postal service i shld get it sometime in april

was told my 2nd letter was sent march 20...wit our lousy postal service i shld get it sometime in april

conqratz
but d red statement is not acceptable, mails from abraod shld take minimum of two weeks, this so called postal service delivered your first letter,
haba! march 20 2008 is just few days ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellow Card

Hello House,
Yellow card was mentioned as one of the documents to bring along during the interview. What is yellow card and whre can it be gotten bcos it was not among items sent....God bless you all for all your support and quick responds to issues.