• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Re:Modest

Thanks for the response. I guess i should reduce the number of sweat shirts. Abeg what are the requirements for opening a bank account? And, can you recommend a reputable one?

visa bullettin:APRIL

This Vb Thing Is Not Moving Higher,
When Will People That Have 2008af00020212 Have Their Interview.
Can Someone Extimate?

not really

Thanks for the response. I guess i should reduce the number of sweat shirts. Abeg what are the requirements for opening a bank account? And, can you recommend a reputable one?

i ave a new one wit bank of america and dat is fo a specific reason, just find one in your location, also you will need your SSN and your passport if you dont ave you fisial qreen card yet, just dat

DV2008 Lucky Winner -Made mistakes in completing DS230 form

I just stumbled onto this forum while browsing for information on the DV2008 winners.
It was quite an eye opener considering the amount of information being passed through this forum. I say Kudos to the originator MODEST.
I am a DV2008 winner from Naija.
In the DS 230 Part 1 forms for my family and myself,
1) I didn’t fill in a sponsor’s address in the US (since I am married, I didn’t know that I will require an affidavit of support from a sponsor in the US)
2) I didn’t fill in the address in the US where I want the Green card mailed possibly that of my sponsor or any other address.
3) I didn’t fill in all the information for the GCE O/L results which I used with my secondary school certificate results to make 5 credits for 2 sittings to gain admission into the university to study Engineering. I only filled in the secondary school certificate which is not enough at 1 sitting hence cannot be used alone.

Please, House members, I need your advice urgently on this issues while still awaiting the 2nd package. What are my options? I look forward to your expert replies.
SB2008
Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Received NL in 10th May 2007
Forms Returned to KCC 16th May 2007
KCC confirmation 18th May 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...

I just stumbled onto this forum while browsing for information on the DV2008 winners.
It was quite an eye opener considering the amount of information being passed through this forum. I say Kudos to the originator MODEST.
1) I didn’t fill in a sponsor’s address in the US (since I am married, I didn’t know that I will require an affidavit of support from a sponsor in the US)
2) I didn’t fill in the address in the US where I want the Green card mailed possibly that of my sponsor or any other address.
3) I didn’t fill in all the information for the GCE O/L results which I used with my secondary school certificate results to make 5 credits for 2 sittings to gain admission into the university to study Engineering. I only filled in the secondary school certificate which is not enough at 1 sitting hence cannot be used alone.

Please, House members, I need your advice urgently on this issues while still awaiting the 2nd package. What are my options? I look forward to your expert replies.
SB2008
Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...

are you sure you filled in your names and date of birth?..haha kidding..
Any how relax, you still have second package to fill but this time you better but your handset to Alarm...
you make sure you have those infor on your interview day..also your GCE certificate.

SB2008
get intouch with KCC about d sposor aspect, you may have to fill out another form and send to them, then you can write your olevels and also send with the form.

in all you sure need a sponsor,

Re:sb2008

SB2008
Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...

RE:SB2008; you need to get in touch with KCC refilling the DS230 form, i think

An Undergraduate

I'm undergraduate (400-level), can someone help on how to transfer my credits; wait till I'm oyibo's land or what?
I'm waiting for my 2nd package. CN: 2008AF00017***

Gents, thanks for the advice.
I have gotten a sponsor now, the next thing will be how to get another DS 230 forms to fill ,from KCCso that i can include the new informations and then send them back.
SB2008
Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...

I am still a university student

Hi all ,

Can you please help me on this,thanks.

Look,I am currently a second year active student in a university and I am a winner of DV 2008 .I am waiting for the second NL and I am preparing my self with the required documents.My concern is that due to some personal problems I don't have the 12th grade complete certificate but I am learning in a University.Do you think the fact that I don't have my certificate in hand will let my case down and my prospects to get the visa ?Please advice

Hi all ,

Look,I am currently a second year active student in a university and I am a winner of DV 2008 .I am waiting for the second NL and I am preparing my self with the required documents.My concern is that due to some personal problems I don't have the 12th grade complete certificate but I am learning in a University.Do you think the fact that I don't have my certificate in hand will let my case down and my prospects to get the visa ?Please advice

d minimum requirement is five credits school cert, and am sure you have that, so you are ok, what you be thinkinq about now is how to transfer your credit so that you can finish your deqree in america

best of luck

DV2008 Lucky Winner -Made mistakes in completing DS230 form

SB2008
get intouch with KCC about d sposor aspect, you may have to fill out another form and send to them, then you can write your olevels and also send with the form.

in all you sure need a sponsor,

OGA MODEST
Pls, i have 2 kids, what should be income per annum of the sponsor?
I just talked to my friend to be my sponsor and he has agreed already, and he asked me what will be required from him.

SB2008
Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...

Get Your Signature

Hi all ,

HELLO,TRY AND GET YOUR SIGNATURE AS EVERYBODY HAS DONE ,SO THAT WE CAN KNOW UR STATUS,OK

Johnkent Can Relax Now

YEAH,Johnkent can relax now that his case has been scheduled,his posts have reduced.
i wish all the winners that are current SUCCESS.

OGA MODEST
Pls, i have 2 kids, what should be income per annum of the sponsor?
I just talked to my friend to be my sponsor and he has agreed already, and he asked me what will be required from him.

SB2008
Case No 2008AF00018XXX
NL dated 3rd April 2007
Awaiting 2nd package...

about USD 42,300 per annum