• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

Tax matter

Tax due to individual & coys is a must , at least everyone sees what they are using it for not like Nigeria; bad roads, shortage of infracstructural facilities, unemployement high rate e.t.c
Congratulations NELLY P. mAY THE GOOD NEW CIRCULATE AMEN

Tax due to individual & coys is a must , at least everyone sees what they are using it for not like Nigeria; bad roads, shortage of infracstructural facilities, unemployement high rate e.t.c
Congratulations NELLY P. mAY THE GOOD NEW CIRCULATE AMEN

Gimme a break. nigerians don't know what income tax is. they aint paying nothing

Official Bulletin for the month of May

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 26,700

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 10,500
EUROPE 23,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 12
OCEANIA 1,400
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,550

Congrats

Jonhkent Congratulations I think you can now sleep like a baby...
since you are current..
No more predictions...haha..

For May, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2008 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number:
Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except Those Listed Separately
AFRICA 26,700

Except:
Egypt:
Ethiopia:
Nigeria:
ASIA 10,500
EUROPE 23,500
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 12
OCEANIA 1,400
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 1,550

God will help those of us with numbers above 15xxxx. We've waited for so long but we believe God to perfect what He's started. God bless us ALL

My second package has arrived with scheduled date for april, can someone please tell me if my daughter has to go for medical too, she is already a USA citizen and is not added to our application. She was born after we won the DV 2008. I do not want to waste money getting it done if it is not necessary.

I have already inform KCC that i gave birth to a child in USA but she was not part of the 2nd package send.

Please help, i intend to go for my medical next week.

onyii

Yaehh Onoriond that was a nice Explanation my Guy! i like it so much thanks.

Oga MOdest I wonder oh ..lol if Nigeria better past other countries.. Please i did not pack you one side . you know i just got connected back. How is your family My dear?
i don accept
Johnkenet Nah for you oh! you have just finished my dreamed city.. NY which one be Drammar again?? hahahahaha.. Chei! efulam.. So na so so hipy guys full New york . Na wao.. Any where I guess i have no choice. thatz where i have some one to stay with for a start.. and being some one who is IT inclined it means new york wont be good for me or what do you think??..or maybe God wants me to fulfill my dream of recording my musics in New york.. hahahaha.

you can start in ny, but will move out as soon as u settle in

1. Please this house rent you guys are talking about, is it 700 dollars per a month? or a year? it is only naija and some african countries dat pay rent per year
2. what is sprint job? telecommunication company

Joke apart oh, i have good good gospel musics ( hip pop and worship) and i can sing real good.. haha how would one take up such challenges in US?.
i know

yes

Oga Modest are you in Prince George County? Sincerely, as Johnkent will always say "America is not easy" I agree without any reservation. However with God nothing shall be impossible. I started a six week contract work the second week I came to set up a company account, do the budget and billings for them, but pay $17 per hour. By His grace I am moving to my own apartment in less than two weeks.
Quick question for my American seniors. We came on the 24th December, 2007 can we file tax or only claim credit for our only child? E be like say we need to talk about the rights and priviledges of JJC like us.

i ave stayed in west hyasville,
it is easy for those that wantit to be aesy for them, i beg tell us d procedure wey you take get job, it will be useful

Onyii, a beg wake up, the apartment I got seems the cheapest and it goes for $850 PER MONTH, excluding gas, heat and internet. America is damn to expensive.
New comers all need God to survive. I think what we need here is how to go about getting a fair job, interview preparations, resume writing, and many more. I have attended couple of interview for good jobs because of CISA, but men it has not been easy. There is no gain saying that Nigeria as a nation is back in so many areas. My transcripts are already with WES, they are now requesting for a confirmation again, na wao for America.

i posted in sept 2007 the we should prepare for evaluation, any way your will soon be ready, that is the procedure, when did you apply and you may have to get in touch with school

Please Johnkent do expantiate. My host collected my data (SSN, DOB) for the three of us and file as dependent because he told me I can not file. I believed him bcos he is a relation. Please what do you guys here suggest I do? I need your response ASAP.

that is wrong, why did he do that?

y

God will help those of us with numbers above 15xxxx. We've waited for so long but we believe God to perfect what He's started. God bless us ALL

i dont think you should loose sleep over this, what do you want people with CN of 20xxx to do,
please relax and prepare for your interview

no

My second package has arrived with scheduled date for april, can someone please tell me if my daughter has to go for medical too, she is already a USA citizen and is not added to our application. She was born after we won the DV 2008. I do not want to waste money getting it done if it is not necessary.

I have already inform KCC that i gave birth to a child in USA but she was not part of the 2nd package send.

Please help, i intend to go for my medical next week.

your daughter is not an applicant and so does not ave to go for medical . she is already a USA citizen

Hello every body. Na wa O! From the last two pages of this site, every one has been saying yankee no easy. I guess as much. What do you expect when you are living in place inhabited by quality pple in all spheres of life? One should expect competition. Well, i still dey 9ja, and would be living at the end of the month for Columbus, Ohio; but i need you guys to help clarify some issues.

1. I've read in some of the threads that one would have to stay at home for a period of btw 3wks-2mths. Why? Is it to get all necessary papers, like SSN & GC? Does it mean one can't start working without them?

2. About State ID/Drivers license; Can one start work without them or pending one getting them?

3. Is it possible for ones SSN to get to your destination addy before you enter the U.S, becos, my visa is expiring nxt month, April 21 OR is one SSN processed n sent after one enters the States? How safe is it travelling close to the expiration of your DV visa?

4. I dey here guys dey talk say make we prepare wellu wellu. In what way? In cash or what? Please, explain.

Actually, i never for once thought that yankee na beans. Forget all those T.V. stuffs. When you are coming to place with a new culture, way of life and currency, one would need time to settle in, and things can only get better with God.

What's the weather like in eastern U.S now?

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello every body. Na wa O! From the last two pages of this site, every one has been saying yankee no easy. I guess as much. What do you expect when you are living in place inhabited by quality pple in all spheres of life? One should expect competition. Well, i still dey 9ja, and would be living at the end of the month for Columbus, Ohio; but i need you guys to help clarify some issues. Yanke is wat you make out of it, if you believe in humble beqininq, you are ok, you just need a little time to aclamatize, so you are ok

1. I've read in some of the threads that one would have to stay at home for a period of btw 3wks-2mths. Why? Is it to get all necessary papers, like SSN & GC? Does it mean one can't start working without them? if you already have a job waitinq before you arrive yankee, u can start off, but if not, u will apply and wait a little dependinq on somany stuffs, you need SSN to qet job, your visan stands for a temp GC,

2. About State ID/Drivers license; Can one start work without them or pending one getting them? if u qo to motor vehicle, u will qet a non drivinq state ID, just to identify your self, so dat u dont carry ur passport and GCall around for identifictaion, but u dont need a Drivers license to work, except when rquired

3. Is it possible for ones SSN to get to your destination addy before you enter the U.S, No

becos, my visa is expiring nxt month, April 21 OR

is one SSN processed n sent after one enters the States? Yes, find out from SSN office close to u when you arrive yankee, apply and it will be mailed to you in about 7 days

How safe is it travelling close to the expiration of your DV visa? It is safe once u enter yankee before it expires, just tell dem at d port of entry dat u needed time to sort yourself out in your work place and dat you aved done.(if dey ask you at all)[/COLOR]

4. I dey here guys dey talk say make we prepare wellu wellu. In what way? In cash or what? Please, explain. obviously, you will need some money to keep you before you qet a job, exept you have someone who can do that for you

Actually, i never for once thought that yankee na beans. Forget all those T.V. stuffs. When you are coming to place with a new culture, way of life and currency, one would need time to settle in, and things can only get better with God.

What's the weather like in eastern U.S now? by the time you will arrive yankee, it will be spring