• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Dv 2008 Lucky Winners From Nigeria

hi

hi cestmoi,thanks 4 ur advice,but if i may ask as syntaxpro have said,do u repay 4 ur interview fees?or u just pay 4 ur visa fee?i will also want to know if abscence of USA home address can affect someone like me that has none?need ur urgent reply bro,with best regard 4rm me,Niyi.one love

The first payment(none refundable) was the processing fee......the second payment i made was the visa fee..... "there is NO extra charge or cost paid" on been placed on Administrative Process
it is compulsory you have a home address in the USA 'cos that where ur green card will be posted......

I renewed my passport at the Consulate in Atlanta and i called them a few days ago to know if they were issuing e-passports yet and they said no. i guess i'll have to get one in Nigeria the next time am there. I hope it's not a hassle to get one.

No! Its not.

JohnKent

Johnkent i dropped a message for you in your private mail,please view and reply:)

Last edited by a moderator:
No! Its not.

It's not but i would advice you to review all their procedure before leaving for Nigeria because there are so many things they've just added to the issuance.
My wife got there to get the passport only for her to be told that i had to give her Consient Letter or |how dey call am?", so i had to send the letter from USA here and even up till now they are still promising her come today come tomorrow. I know for sure that one day will be one day that our people will get it right.
Ordinary Transcript, you cannot order online, if you call the school from here, they might not even pick the phone, for how long oh Lord are we going to continue in this?
Please pray for Nigeria, God will help us to get it right. (Amen)

I got a phone call from the embassy telling me about my new interview date...... i was not asked a single question....the only words that came out from the consular officer was "GOOD MORNING"... and all my original documents were given back to me and she told to make the remaining payment.....and 2come 2week latter to pick up my visa.......... The Administrative Process is just to verify documents the embassy is not convinced about........... mine was my waec result...

can we chat on yahoo messager tun_bab@yahoo.com, am on line now

hi everybody that now in the state,how is the srugle?hope the cold is not too much their?we here re making it towards state to and i hope ur experience that u pple have been sharing all this while will be useful to us.thanks more blessing to the house.till then always play save

am Back

hi every one am so happy to say that am connected back. I hope to be always around.i miss you all:)

Kamorass Hospital

Hello House,
Can anyone give a clear discription of how to get to Kamorss Hospital? I have been scheduled for April 28 for my interview and would have to get the medicals ready before then. I will be glad if anyone can help.
Also since I am awaiting the 2nd package which contain the medical forms, does anyone knows how to get the forms?

Hello House,
Can anyone give a clear discription of how to get to Kamorss Hospital? I have been scheduled for April 28 for my interview and would have to get the medicals ready before then. I will be glad if anyone can help.
Also since I am awaiting the 2nd package which contain the medical forms, does anyone knows how to get the forms?

People who stays around Lagos should help you with Kamoros Address. for the form, when you get to Kamoros with the comfirmation date of interview they will give you the medical form. I dont know how you comfired your interview date. we have said it that it is always better to get it through mail so that you can use the print out as evidence to get the form from Kamoros hospital. Dont wait for your second package cos it may arrive very late.

Hello House,

Congrats! Just go to the Embassy and explain to them that you have not got your 2nd Package, normally, they will give you the Forms and info needed at the Embassy.
I wish you best of luck in your interview.

Hello House,

Kamorass clinic is at No 238A Muri Okunola Street, Victoria Island. You can go to the embassy btw 11am- 12pm any day except Wednesday. Just tell them you want to collect medical form but you have to go with a print out of the mail KCC sent to you informing you of your interview date and a copy of your congratulation page sent with the first newsletter. The amount is N15, 800. You will need to make an Initial part payment of N10, 000 in IBTC charted bank on the same street and pay the balance of N5, 800 on your second appointment. Hope this will help.

everybody

aw is everybody doinq
onyii elcome back
johnkent and every oda person u are doinq a qreat job,
demondon, ohio is ok
vandan d fee is 775
moon and star conqrats

tolu where are you

People who stays around Lagos should help you with Kamoros Address. for the form, when you get to Kamoros with the comfirmation date of interview they will give you the medical form. I dont know how you comfired your interview date. we have said it that it is always better to get it through mail so that you can use the print out as evidence to get the form from Kamoros hospital. Dont wait for your second package cos it may arrive very late.

ONYII do you really mean that onces someone get the interview date from KCC someone can go straight to Kamoras Clinic immediately with the mail and first notification letter and get the medicals started without going to the US embassy to collect the forms since you said the forms are already with them over there at Kamoras clinic.

hi everybody that now in the state,how is the srugle?hope the cold is not too much their?we here re making it towards state to and i hope ur experience that u pple have been sharing all this while will be useful to us.thanks more blessing to the house.till then always play save

it depends the state you are going to.Am in New Jersey and its very very Cold down here.My Dear American no dey easy as pple think am for Naija.itz better you prepare yourself very very well before coming down here because its no yam ooo,and also get ready to stay at home for at least 1month,watching television and helping in the household activities that was how l started down here.ITS WELL

it depends the state you are going to.Am in New Jersey and its very very Cold down here.My Dear American no dey easy as pple think am for Naija.itz better you prepare yourself very very well before coming down here because its no yam ooo,and also get ready to stay at home for at least for 1month,watching television and helping in the household activities that was how i started down here.ITS WELL.

it depends the state you are going to.Am in New Jersey and its very very Cold down here.My Dear American no dey easy as pple think am for Naija.itz better you prepare yourself very very well before coming down here because its no yam ooo,and also get ready to stay at home for at least for 1month,watching television and helping in the household activities that was how i started down here.ITS WELL.

so what did u do while at home and how did you qet a job eventually,
pls d details will be useful, as u would have noticed so many people are confused, with a lot of conflictinq information about yankee